Videos of Winston's infamous Julia and Katya, goldiggers in Russia

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Videos of Winston's infamous Julia and Katya, goldiggers in Russia

Post by Winston »

Winston and Katya - Final Fight, Betrayal, Breakup

See clip at the end for explanation of what happened when I discovered the unexplained box of condoms! For the full story of what happened, see here: (Warning: Very blood boiling!) http://www.happierabroad.com/The_Negotiator_Scam.htm

@Adama you should read it. It will bring your blood to boiling temperature. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Videos of Winston's infamous Julia and Katya, goldiggers in Russia

Post by Adama »

Winston wrote:
January 4th, 2018, 7:44 pm
Winston and Katya - Final Fight, Betrayal, Breakup

See clip at the end for explanation of what happened when I discovered the unexplained box of condoms! For the full story of what happened, see here: (Warning: Very blood boiling!) http://www.happierabroad.com/The_Negotiator_Scam.htm

@Adama you should read it. It will bring your blood to boiling temperature. lol

I read some of the comments about this story a few days ago. This just goes to show, even when you go overseas, the women still need to be screened. There is certain behavior that is simply unacceptable in women.

The whole time we are living in the states, if we listen to society, we are at a disadvantage, because they try to brainwash us into believing that we as men are worthless, and that we should accept anything that comes our way and feel lucky to have any woman. Also, they teach us that we should not judge women.

But if a man is to get through life, he must have discernment, especially with women. Because a woman can use love, heart and sexuality to destroy a naive man.

They even teach men that the proper way to get a woman is to bend down on his knees and literally worship a woman. Put women on a pedestal. What a recipe for disaster.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.