Portuguese and Spanish Women....

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Portuguese and Spanish Women....

Post by Maker55 »

I heard so much about German, French and Eastern European women. I have also heard that Spanish women are nice? Have any of you been to Portugal and met any Portuguese women? If so, how are they?
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

The only Portuguese woman I ever knew fairly well could pass for a black american, hated men and was a full out and out racist of the extreme angle. She frequented South Africa and had many racist friends from Sweden and SZ.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

The racism/xenophobia amongst both men and women in Spain and Portugal has been well documented.
FREEDOM1
Freshman Poster

Post by FREEDOM1 »

You cant blanket a whole nation as saying thet are all racist

spanish/ portugese are not anymore racist then americans or english

or japanese or korean or thai or australian.....

there is racism everywhere and it will always be there as most people

are dumb as shit unfortunatley and live in a metaphorical confined box view of the world

until people learn the true nature of the human spirit and that of reality there will always be racism

Fortunatley there is some enllighted people, there are good and bad people in every country

hating a person of a different race is as stupid as hating an astronaut for wearing a yellow or balck space suit

instead of a white one
Last edited by FREEDOM1 on July 26th, 2012, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

FREEDOM1 wrote:You cant blanket a whole race as saying thet are all racist

spanish/ portugese are not anymore racist then americans or english

or japanese or korean or thai or australian.....

there is racism everywhere and it will always be there as most people

are dumb as shit unfortunately and live in a metaphorical confined box view of the world

until people learn the true nature of the human spirit and that of reality there will always be racism

Fortunately there is some enllighted people, there are good and bad people in every country

hating a person of a different race is as stupid as hating an astronaut for wearing a yellow or balck space suit

instead of a white one

The reply refers to a nationality not a race. However when it comes to racism. The facts speak for themselves. I would argue against a suggestion that the Spanish or Portuguese are more racist than Americans. As a person who has resided in many former post Soviet states and has resided all over the eu as a whole. Including having dealings with the Polish, Russians, Latvians, etc. I personally have not found eu people who are more intolerant than the Americans in general. In the case of Russia and other lands their hate seems to be more blatant and straightforward and external. Whereas the usa has a system that is institutionally racist at its very core. This does not excuse the blatant racism found in other countries. However there is a distinct difference between xenophobic, anti immigration fueled racism vs that which is based on entitlements, privilege and a mechanism of social and economic exclusion and the collective demonetization of an entire population of people. Obama is not a sign of racial progress as much as he is a sign of Race denial. In the same vain as men's issues are ignored and dismissed. I will say though that the Spanish and Portuguese are racist shitbags. Right along with their Swedish and Danish counterparts. Total scum the lot of them. Swedes rationalize their hate whereas the Russians ten to just be angry and ignorant. Which is worst?
designer
Freshman Poster

Post by designer »

But what about the Black Russians and the Turks? :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB0WshMmXws