Hungarian Girls

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

zboy1 wrote: I guess that would be due to the greater poverty in Romania than Hungary, the proximity of Hungary to Western Europe and Austria in comparison to Romania, and the presence of Gypsies and Roma people there? So, as a result, the women are more traditional than Hungarian women and less likely to be Westernized?
Yes... I think these are the main reasons.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

Adama wrote: What percentage of them have dark brown hair and eyes, like the Italians? I met a few Romanian blondes. They dyed their hair.
http://strangemaps.files.wordpress.com/ ... r_map1.jpg

According to this map the percentage is between 1-19%...

I dont remember exactly how many blondes I saw... One thing is for sure: If you like blonde woman you should go somewhere else. Poland, Ukraine, Russia and countries around the baltic sea might be possibilities. Czech Republic and Slovakia not so much, the women there are, for whatever reason, much less attractive than other EE women.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

germanguy wrote: There is much more feminism in Hungary, women dress more like the women in western Europe. Romanian girls are more old-fashioned as they are trying to be attractive to men with the way they dress.
Now this I disagree with. Lots of Hungarian women dress in a sexy way and wear tight, fitted clothing, high-heels, high-heeled boots, etc. They deftinitely don't dress like British women or Scandanavian women. I went to Finland a while back and the women there dress like these weird, modern, artic lesbians, so I greatly appreciate the way Hungarian women dress.

After having grown up in America, I laugh whenever I hear anyone call Hungarian women "feminist"! They are NOTHING like American women and are more traditional in their viewpoints by contrast. However, I don't doubt that Romanian women (and the Hungarian women who live in Romania) are generally (I'm sure one could find exceptions in the big cities) more traditional. But still, don't make it sound like Hungarian women are copies of Margaret Thatcher! lol
germanguy wrote: Romania is in general a much more exciting country than Hungary. Nature is way better, cities are more interesting architecturally. The country feels a bit more authentic and less western. Hungary is a pretty bland country, and that also reflects in the people.
Most of the oldest surviving Hungarian cities are in Romania now, so it's a 2-for-1 deal if you go to Transylvania: you will get to experience both Hungarian and Romanian cities and people. But still, you have go to the interesting places. A lot of Transylvania is just really boring roads past farm houses, hay stacks, ugly trees, and hills.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Jackal wrote: Most of the oldest surviving Hungarian cities are in Romania now, so it's a 2-for-1 deal if you go to Transylvania: you will get to experience both Hungarian and Romanian cities and people. But still, you have go to the interesting places. A lot of Transylvania is just really boring roads past farm houses, hay stacks, ugly trees, and hills.
One of my favorite books:

The author talks about how depressing Rumania was, till he got to Transylvania. All of a sudden the farmhouses were painted, the people looked happy, etc.

I'm not sure if they were Germans or Hungarians by blood.

PS edited this post - i had the wrong book before
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Jester wrote: One of my favorite books:

The author talks about how depressing Rumania was, till he got to Transylvania. All of a sudden the farmhouses were painted, the people looked happy, etc.

I'm not sure if they were Germans or Hungarians by blood.

PS edited this post - i had the wrong book before
I think they were probably the houses of the Saxons (Germans) who settled there. There are some pictures of modern Saxon houses in Transylvania in this photo album.

The few wealthy gypsies also have their own metal-plated, almost eastern-looking houses in Transylvania, too.

But a lot of Transylvania simply looks like this:
Nirza
Freshman Poster

budapest girls

Post by Nirza »

I have been to Budapest for a month and a half, the girls are very pretty, you open the window and models are walking in the streets, they are not approachable though, not many speak good English and they don't really care about foreigners.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: budapest girls

Post by Tsar »

Nirza wrote:I have been to Budapest for a month and a half, the girls are very pretty, you open the window and models are walking in the streets, they are not approachable though, not many speak good English and they don't really care about foreigners.
How are they not approachable? It's understandable they wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a foreigner if he is going to leave.
Nirza
Freshman Poster

Post by Nirza »

Its difficult to talk to them and they don't help you with it, I guess because they don't care about you.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Nirza wrote:I have been to Budapest for a month and a half, the girls are very pretty, you open the window and models are walking in the streets, they are not approachable though, not many speak good English and they don't really care about foreigners.
It depends what your definition of "good English" is! lol Actually, most young people know English, but they might not feel like using it with you if they're just not interested in you.
It's true that Hungarian women don't specifically care about foreigners. They just want good-looking, confident men.
Men who have spent decades in America being conditioned to be total pussies will probably find approaching Hungarian women quite nerve-wracking unless they are extremely handsome.
If any nationalities appeal to Hungarian women, they are probably Italians and Greeks.
Culturally, Hungary is like a cross between Slovakia and Italy. Hungarians can often be loud, passionate, and aggressive like people from mediterranean countries, but at other times, they are quiet and reserved like Slavs or Scandanavians.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jackal wrote:
It depends what your definition of "good English" is! lol Actually, most young people know English, but they might not feel like using it with you if they're just not interested in you.
It's true that Hungarian women don't specifically care about foreigners. They just want good-looking, confident men.
Men who have spent decades in America being conditioned to be total pussies will probably find approaching Hungarian women quite nerve-wracking unless they are extremely handsome.
If any nationalities appeal to Hungarian women, they are probably Italians and Greeks.
Culturally, Hungary is like a cross between Slovakia and Italy. Hungarians can often be loud, passionate, and aggressive like people from mediterranean countries, but at other times, they are quiet and reserved like Slavs or Scandanavians.
But you still havent tried to get a woman there?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Hungarian Girls

Post by mentor »

How feminism has affected Hungarian girls?
travelsouth
Freshman Poster

Re:

Post by travelsouth »

germanguy wrote:Hungarian girls suck in comparison to Romanian girls.

I have recently been in Romania for about 2 weeks, then went to Hungary for a few days. The difference was pretty big... Romanian girls were a lot more attractive and not as westernized as their Hungarian counterparts.

There is much more feminism in Hungary, women dress more like the women in western Europe. Romanian girls are more old-fashioned as they are trying to be attractive to men with the way they dress.

Romania is in general a much more exciting country than Hungary. Nature is way better, cities are more interesting architecturally. The country feels a bit more authentic and less western. Hungary is a pretty bland country, and that also reflects in the people.
It's pretty well known that Romania is really more of the destination. Bulgaria would also make more sense than Hungary. IF you are looking for that big age difference you will need to hunt in more economically depressed countries than Hungry. IF you are just looking for a little bit younger you can hunt all over. Give Hungary a try if you like.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Adama wrote:
Jackal wrote:
But you still havent tried to get a woman there?
Dude never bothered to answer my question, but I understand why.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
mentor
Freshman Poster

Re: Hungarian Girls

Post by mentor »

mentor wrote:How feminism has affected Hungarian girls?
Any opinions?
How much westernized are the Hungarian girls?