Why Eastern Europe is the Optimal HA Location - Best of both worlds, Middle ground between extremes

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Eastern Europe is the Optimal HA Location - Best of both worlds, Middle ground between extremes

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 3:58 am
Winston wrote:
July 16th, 2018, 11:03 am
@Contrarian Expatriate
What parts of Asia have you been in? Only Japan? If so your opinion hardly qualifies as informed.
I have been to South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore in addition to Japan. I have also lived and worked with many Asians since many lived in my hometown. Most of them were Koreans and Chinese.
Winston wrote: Also what makes you think it is due to "parenting styles"? Why not due to genetics, DNA, soul level, or group soul consciousness? Like in the organic portal theory I described in another thread?
I have encountered several Asians who were adopted and reared by non-Asians and they were virtually indistinguishable from mainstream individuals. This was particularly the case in Australia where Asians adopted by Aussies were not very "Asian" at all in terms of behavior, mentality, and disposition.
Winston wrote: Also I don't understand your last statement: "The only reason EE eclipses Asia is my lack of language competence in Asia."

What does language have to do with anything?
Obviously since I can speak Russian there is a much higher comfort level in Eastern Europe (All Slavic languages are somewhat similar). It goes without saying that being able to read and communicate with all the local people it therefore renders Eastern Europe more appropriate than living as a functional illiterate in Asia due to lack of language ability. This goes without saying.
Well that's not true of Asians in the US. In California, most of the Chinese Americans there do not act white. They act more like Chinese and are very uptight, conformist, obsessed with grades, career oriented, strict, etc. You certainly won't find freespirits among Asian Americans like you would with white people. So that's not my experience. Chinese are very stubborn and tend to retain their culture in foreign countries. Thus the Asian American or Chinese American subculture is different from the mainstream white subculture. They have Asian tiger moms who make them play piano, are taught not to follow happiness, but to follow stable careers, etc.

I don't see what the big deal is about language. I see guys do fine in other cultures even if they don't know the language. Zboy1 doesn't speak Chinese yet he does well in China and has a good Chinese girlfriend.

Here's an example of what I mean. This is a video of me having a beer with a Moldovan girl in St. Petersburg, Russia. Notice that even though we have a language barrier, we can still laugh and have fun and find things to say to each other to keep the ball rolling, etc. Body language is more important than verbal language. Animals do not need language either. Only very left brained hyperliteralist people with poor people skills and poor communication skills make language a big issue.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why Eastern Europe has the best of both worlds and is a good middle ground between extremes

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 8:21 am
eurobrat wrote:
July 21st, 2018, 6:52 am
This is a lie, was just with Ukrainian girl for 4 days and they're highly racist people and she said the Nigger word is the same in Russian/Ukrainian and trust me she used it liberally and hated black people.
I've been to Ukraine many times and have lived there for protracted periods so I'm sure I am in a far better position to describe its suitability for black expats than yourself.

I also think this Ukrainian "girlfriend" of yours is more reflective of your maturity-level, your poor taste in women, and the social class of people with whom you associate.

There are such idiots in every country of the world so surely you would not judge an entire country and culture from only your "girlfriend" who struck me very much like a drug-abusing prostitute in your vivid description of her.
Yeah it's very odd that he is judging an entire country based on one person. That is totally illogical. I cannot believe he's serious about it. I think he's just traumatized and playing the emotional drama queen game here. But in reality there is no logic to it at all. Especially since she didn't even scam him and she was nice to him via chat for 6 months. So he doesn't have much to complain about, except that she was a bad person. But that's not a reason to give up on EE or Ukraine. There's no logic to Eurobrat's claim at all. None. Zero. It's totally irrational.

Same with publicduende, who claims to represent ALL young women in Europe, and to speak for other people he doesn't know, and deals in absolutes in everything, and pretends to be all knowing. We all know reality doesn't work that way. Nothing in human relationships is absolute. So these men are operating out of a very bizarre and warped mindset that is irrational and unrealistic and do not live in the real world. You gotta wonder what their agenda is, since even stupid men do not do these things. So this seems unreal.

Even Spock or Data would say these men are totally illogical, and they would be 100 percent right. That is a logical statement.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Eastern Europe is the Optimal HA Location - Best of both worlds, Middle ground between extremes

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 11:10 am
Body language is more important than verbal language. Animals do not need language either. Only very left brained hyperliteralist people with poor people skills and poor communication skills make language a big issue.

Hmmm, that's funny... It was you who was touting the importance of foreign language and verbal communication here:

viewtopic.php?t=14990
Winston wrote:
July 10th, 2012, 4:00 pm
Check this out. I did some searching on Amazon.com and Ebay and found some amazing ones that translate multiple languages for cheap. This one translates between 10 languages, even spells out the sounds in English, has 80,000 words, and is only $23! Wow. What a steal. That's far cheaper than the $100 - $200 ones I see in Taiwan. This one is very similar to the one I used in Russia, which was very helpful and useful. I brought it along on every date with a Russian girl. It even helped translate deep conversations for me with words such as "intellectual", "conformist", "freethinker", "ironic", "oxymoron", "contradiction", "logical", etc.

Product details:

Technical Details
Ten languages
Over 80,000 words
5,000 useful phrases
4 line X 16 characters
Local time & World time

Translates to and from any of the following 10 Languages: >English >French >Portuguese >Chinese Alphabet >Chinese (English) >Korean Alphabet >Korean (English) >German >spanish >Italian >Russian Alphabet >Russian (English) >Japanese Alphabet >Japanese (English)

But it's not a speaking translator. A speaking translator would cost over $100, but I don't think it's necessary because the translated words are spelled out in English pronounciation. You can use it in many countries too since it has 10 of the most common foreign languages.

It's very useful to have for sure, especially when you are in a new country. It's also very helpful during conversations and dates.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

No thats not true. I put up that link for those who want to buy an electronic dictionary. Sure it helps. But its not mandatory. I never said language was mandatory.

Did you see the video above? It proves you don't need language to have fun and enjoy a girls company. And that chemistry and personality are what matters.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 5th, 2018, 8:09 pm
No thats not true. I put up that link for those who want to buy an electronic dictionary. Sure it helps. But its not mandatory. I never said language was mandatory.

Did you see the video above? It proves you don't need language to have fun and enjoy a girls company. And that chemistry and personality are what matters.
@Winston What I saw in that video was something I may have related to in college, a drunk girl engaged in mindless banter (not to mention your frequent use on several Russian vocabulary words if you did not use the proper word gender or form in most cases.) If that is all you are content with by moving abroad, then you and I agree that you should not waste your time learning additional foreign languages.

However, some of us do enjoy developing relationships with people and understanding different cultures, not to mention the ability to shop, live, and socially interact without limitation.

When I am out and about in Ukraine, I see hordes of Western men standing among themselves wishing they could interact with the throngs of gorgeous women, few of whom speak English. When they see me laughing and joking with the best looking women in the place (and inputting their cellphone number in my phone) they often come to find out what my "trick" is. Most have no clue (and I won't tell them) that language ability is the biggest factor, apart from not being at all afraid of rejection.

Finally, I find it illogical that the creator of the Happier Abroad brand is so anti-learning foreign languages. That seems anathema to your entire purpose. In my experience, guys that sneer at foreign language acquisition are simply exhibiting the sour grapes of not being willing to commit to the discipline and study of picking up a new language. I hope you change that mindset for the benefit of the people who actually look to you for guidance about thriving overseas.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well @Contrarian Expatriate at least there were no moments of awkward silence. lol. At least it's not like in Taiwan where most couples who go out don't even talk to each other and only look at their phone. And even when they don't use their phone, they have nothing to talk about. Geez. At least my video is much better than that. lol. At least she was fun and not boring. Come on.

Btw, I've had deep conversations with Russian women too. So I like that too. I'm just saying you can enjoy a girl's company without language. That was my point.

And I can shop and buy things in Russia too, with just a few simple words like "how much" and "where" which can get you around most of the time.

I didn't mean that you shouldn't learn new languages. Sure you should for cultural enrichment. But I'm saying that you can date girls without language easily. Most communication is body language anyway. Remember? Also some legends and myths say that humans used to be telepathic before the Fall of Man. So our natural communication method is telepathic anyway. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out what I wrote about Vilnius, Lithuania in my trip update when I was first went there:

http://www.happierabroad.com/RussiaJournals2004.doc
Update: Vilnius is the best and has it all!!!

Dear all,
I really mean it with the title! Vilnius has it all! It's beautiful, the Old Town is large and colorful, and there's lots to do. The architecture of the buildings here is very European and enchanting too. And it's clean, safe, modernized, and Europeanized. I have no idea why some people in Riga, Latvia last year, including my own friend Vika, advised me not to go to Vilnius because they said it was dull and uninteresting. They were 100 percent wrong!!! Some here told me that the Latvians told me that because there is some conflict/competition between their two countries, others said they were probably just jealous.

The Old Town of Vilnius is huge and spread out, and much larger than Riga's small but beautiful Old Town. Another difference is that the colors of the Old Town here are mostly pastel, while Riga's is reddish and orange-ish.

But most important of all (and I hate to say this after my previous update), and totally unexpected, the girls here are so incredibly friendly! Much more than I imagined or expected! They are so easy to meet and approachable too. I was expecting them to be like in Latvia and Estonia, but they are far better. Girls in Latvia are friendly and approachable too, but they tend to be two-faced and don't follow through on plans when you call them. Estonian girls, though, are the least approachable and easy to meet of the three Baltic states, I think, probably because they are Finnish (related to Finland) and therefore more private and less open to strangers.

Anyway, I can't believe that the word isn't out about this yet. No one ever told me that Vilnius was such a great place for meeting girls, and I never read about it on the internet. The truth is, a lot of young attractive gorgeous girls look at me and wink here! Just about none are fat too! They are very easy to start a conversation with, and I've hung out with a couple so far.

What I've noticed is that even though they have similar looks compared to the Russian girls, including their dress style, their character is much better. They are not manipulative, greedy, or devious like many Russian women are. But in fact are passive, sweet, nice and civilized. Around them, you don't get the feeling that they may use you or manipulate you. They are more well behaved and nice. And when you approach them, they are communicative and look intrigued. Wow! No one ever told me it was like this here.

And another difference I've noticed between Lithuanian girls and Russian girls is that Lithuanian girls' hands and skin are softer and more smooth, and so they don't give the impression that they've had a hard rough life like the more coarse hands/skin that Russian girls have.

I love it here and don't even want to leave. Heck, I may even consider looking for work here. The bottom line here is that Lithuania has the benefits for single men that Russia has (i.e. it's friendly, approachable, beautiful, stylish, feminine, surplus supply of young single women), but without the risks of being in Russia, as Lithuanian people here are more polite, respectful, civilized, and the streets here are clean and safe. Everyone here has told me that the streets are totally safe for me to walk alone at night. Essentially, here you get the benefits of FSU women, but without the danger and risks!!!!! I wish someone had told me this before, or that I had known it before, cause then I could have just came here instead of going to Russia! Geez!

Since there's so many young single girls here that are easy to meet, I couldn't help but socialize and meet them a lot. Today, I met a gorgeous brunette in a vegetarian restaurant, who was sitting at the bar section of it talking to the bartender. When I approached her and introduced myself, she smiled and looked enthusiastic toward me. She had a totally soothing gentle voice too. After my meal, we took a walk, and then took a bus together to a gigantic mall complex called "Acropolis" where we saw a movie together, the new Phantom of the Opera. The music, singing, and dancing in it was incredible and romantic, but some of the storyline was a bit corny.

During the movie, when I wanted to hold her hand, she kept saying no, however, she said it in a flirtatious way so I knew that part of her was saying yes. So after a little more persistence, she reciprocated and let us hold hands. She said the movie was touching and one of the best she ever saw, and that her dream was to see the Phantom of the Opera at a famous theatre in Vienna, Austria (which is not even that far from here).

After the movie, we took the bus home, and when she got off at her stop. she gave me a short peck kiss. Then surprisingly, when she stepped off, she waved, looked at me from outside the window and then blew me a kiss! Wow, what a girl. It gave me butterflies in my stomach.

The only thing is, because of the unexpected meeting with her at the vegetarian restaurant, I had to cancel an appointment I had tonight with another young cutie girl I met earlier at a pastry stand on the street.

This is living man. It's great here! And many things here are relatively cheap too, and there are many cheap hostels to stay at. In fact, this one that I'm in now even has unlimited free internet access too! (something that would NEVER be possible in Russia!) And that's how I'm able to write this right now while all the other guests are asleep. lol

By the way, another factor that makes me interesting here is that when people here meet me, they find me very unusual and unique, because I 1) have an Asian face, 2) speak Russian to them (many here speak Russian), and 3) carry an American passport and speak with an American accent. So they are like "what the....?" since I have elements of three countries in me, and they aren't sure what to make of me, which is quite intriguing (as it was in Riga last year too).

The only unusual thing here is that when I stepped off the bus from Moscow, I met these two American Christian missionaries, Dean and Dale. They were very kind and warm, and helped me find my way. We teamed up and talked a lot too. But when they found out that I was an ex-Christian, oh boy did I ever regret telling them that, cause I got a preaching like you wouldn't believe. Now, since I am very well versed in the arguments of Christian Evangelists and all the counter arguments against them, I knew how to technically handle each of their points (see my article on my website entitled "Debunking the Best Arguments of Christian Fundamentalists and Evangelists"). However, these were genuinely nice, warm hearted, sincere people, and I enjoyed their presence very much, so I decided not to debate them too much, although I raised many challenging questions.

Now, the interesting thing about this is that although I technically knew why I didn't believe in the extreme claims of their Gospel (which was believe in Jesus and surrender your life to him or else you'll go to hell, those are God's rules), and even though I had answers to all their arguments which I've heard all before, I was quite amazed and taken aback by their level of conviction in what they believe. I have never seen such a level of conviction before, not even in other Christians. It was like they were 1000 percent sure and confident that what they were preaching was the truth. It's hard to explain, but you'd have to be there and listen to them for hours to know what I mean. The thing is, even though I technically knew where they were wrong on many points, their level of conviction was so intense, deep-rooted, and radiated so much energy, that you could not help but constantly wonder if they could be right. I had never seen such a level of conviction before. It seemed inhuman, and you had to wonder if there was something divine about it.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed their company a lot, and even when we got lost, something brought us together, which of course they claim was the will of God since God wants me to return to being a Bible-believing Christian. We had lots of deep philosophical intellectual talks too. They were genuinely nice people, so I didn't mind their preaching anyway. Another thing interesting about them was that one of them had been living in Moscow for 11 years, and the other for 6 years. The one living for 11 years said that he would leave Russia but that he had a daughter living there, and his ex Russian wife wouldn't allow him to take her to America, so they have joint custody. The other just loved being in Russia and even pastors a church there.

The one with the daughter told me that I have to be very careful about marrying Russian women, because he's learned that they do not have a sense of commitment through thick and thin, and when they've gotten what they needed from you, they dump you right away without any guilt or remorse. It's just part of their nature and mentality, which he's learned from experience. In his case, his ex Russian wife also claimed to be a born again Christian and lived for Jesus too, otherwise he couldn't have married her. However, when they divorced, his ex-wife then revealed that she was never a Christian. What he's learned is that these Russian women are experts at telling you what you want to hear. And since his ex-wife was 19 when he met her, and my Russian girl that I want to bring to the states is 19 too, he warned me about the future consequences, citing that even though she may love you to death now and do everything for you, with her family treating you like one of their own too, as soon as she wants, she can turn everything around 100 percent, and her family will then be against you too. This reminded me of what another American told me before, that if a Russian woman loves you, she will protect you, take care of you, and do everything for you. But if she doesn't, watch out, because she will use all kinds of dirty tricks to scam you and steal your money.

Oh and by the way, those two missionaries were here in Vilnius to renew their one year visa in Russia. Unlike me, they had a one year visa called a cultural exchange visa, which I didn't even know existed since my travel agency didn't list it as one of its services. But they told me it isn't something that's easy to get.

Anyway, that's it for now. I hope you folks don't condemn me for flirting and socializing with girls here in Vilnius. After all, I gotta make the most of these opportunities, and you can never know what the future will bring anyway, so I may later on wish I had done something with the opportunity here. Like they say, you regret more the things you didn't do, than the things you did.

Regards from Vilnius, my favorite city in the world,
Winston

10 advantages of Lithuania over Russia

Dear all,
After my update about why I love Vilnius yesterday, some of you wrote me asking for more information, so I’ve decided to make a list of things I’ve learned and discovered in regards to the advantages of Lithuania over Russia, to answer those questions for all who asked. Here the major advantages.

1. The streets are cleaner, more modern, and much safer. In fact, everyone I’ve met here has said that the streets are completely safe to walk at night. And the architecture and colors of the buildings are beautiful, enchanting, and European-like. The big area of Old Town feels like a gigantic doll house.

2. Girls here are beautiful, very friendly, approachable, and very easy to meet, even more so than the girls of the other two Baltic states, Latvia and Estonia. And they like to flirt too.

3. There are virtually no overweight girls here. And about 80 to 90 percent of them are attractive or good looking.

4. The women here tend to have the same beautiful appearance as the Russian women do, but without their cunning, manipulative, greedy, self-absorbed nature. Instead, they tend to be simple, sweet, good-natured, and polite. In addition, they have smooth silky skin and hands almost like Japanese girls do, rather than the coarseness of the skin and hands of Russian women, so they don't look like they've come from a hard life.

5. People here in general are polite, respectful and civilized. They don't bully or harass you with their power or size.

6. They also aren't constantly scheming to find ways to take your money or make you pay more and more against your will. They don't have that "taker mentality" that so many Russians have. And the girls don't ask you to buy them things or spend money on them.

7. The police here don't stop and harass you just because you're Asian. Nor do they stop and harass you just because they feel like it without any good reason. Unlike Russia, people have rights here.

8. The food here is much much way better than in Russia, and is of European quality. Food here is tasty, fresh, and sophisticated. Rather than give you tasteless plain rice or bread like Russian cafes do, they actually cook or fry it. For example, with bread, they will put garlic butter on the bread, or fry it in garlic oil, or use ingredients in the dough that have flavor. And there are much more choices for vegetarians too.

9. Westerners that come here do not need to get a visa. And if they want to stay long term, they only need to leave the country every 3 months, which they can do so by just taking a bus a few hours to cross the border of another Baltic state and then coming back.

10. Many things are relatively inexpensive here, and for the Westerner who wants to stay for a long time, I was told by a girl I had a drink with the other night, that you can rent a flat here for about 200 dollars a month, or just a room for about 100 dollars a month.

Therefore, in conclusion, with Lithuania, you get a lot of the benefits that Russia and its women offer (e.g. friendly approachable women, beautiful culture) but without the bad qualities of Russia (e.g. its risks, dangers, problems, deficiencies, chaos, corruption, and conniving bad character of a large percentage of people).

Anyone who wants more information can look it up online. And those who want to see photos of Vilnius (they've emailed me for them!) can find them online as well through search engines.

By the way, one more interesting thing to note. To get cell phone service here for your GSM cell phone, it only costs less than two dollars and takes about 10 seconds! All you do is go to a newspaper kiosk on any populated street, pay 4 Lits (less than two dollars) for a new SIM card package, take it and go, and whoila, you've got cell phone service and your own number where you can make and receive calls and text messages! Contrast that to America where you have to sign contracts and documents, get a credit/background check, commit to one or two years of service, etc. to get cell phone service!

And when you need to add more minutes, you just bring the charge up card contained in the package to any kiosk or store, pay however much you want to add (it's up to you) and then they slide it through a computer and the minutes are instantaneously added to your account! It couldn't be simpler. Boy they are way ahead of us in that area!

Winston

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

A few comments:

1. FSU is a great place for retirees or young guys with location independent income. You need to bring money into FSU to thrive here. Don't try to earn money here.

2. For 99% of guys, even local guys, you need to bring money into women's lives if you want a good relationship. You don't necessarily have to pay a mistress with cash on the table per meeting like I do, though that works. Marrying and then supporting a stay at home wife also works. Letting a girlfriend live rent free and paying for all restaurants and nights out also works. But guys who don't benefit the women financially will fail with most women most of the time, regardless of looks, game, status.

3. Overpaying for your apartment (compared to what a local would pay) will put the landlord on your side, since you are now a valued customer. Being a long term repeat customer who always overpays is very good. Overpaying in most of FSU is still cheap by western country standards.

4. You need to learn Russian. Don't bother with Ukrainian or Belarusian. In the long run, locals will see those languages as private and resent foreigners who pry into their private world. Russian is a world language and will always be spoken by 100% of Ukrainians and Belarusians as at least a second language. Without Russian ability, you will eventually feel homesick for a world where you can be communicate freely with other people.

5. There is a lot of racism against blacks in the FSU and it's not going away. I've been with girls who spontaneously said "I hate niggers!" and then started laughing. I did nothing to provoke such an outburst, I should note and look northern European myself (mix of French, German, English). Not everyone is like this, and of course the author Pushkin was part African ancestry and there have long been African students at the universities and the USSR tried to promote racial tolerance, but still, deep down, the slavs are tribal and hostile to those who don't look like them, and especially towards blacks, who look most different. Maybe don't let this issue stop you, of you are black, but don't deny it either.

6. At least with Ukraine, no you can't stay 90 days, do a border run, then come right back. You need to stay out 90 days first. Stop giving bad info. If you want to stay full time, either enroll in a university to get a student visa (study Russian), get a job as English teacher and pay the school to go through the trouble and expense to get you a work visa, marry a local. I advise against the marriage option, but to each his own. Russian business multiple entry visa for Americans is trouble initially but generous once you get it.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

High Frank. I'm here in Belarus which I recommend. Some thoughts.....
retiredfrank wrote:
September 18th, 2018, 9:12 am
2. For 99% of guys, even local guys, you need to bring money into women's lives if you want a good relationship. You don't necessarily have to pay a mistress with cash on the table per meeting like I do, though that works. Marrying and then supporting a stay at home wife also works. Letting a girlfriend live rent free and paying for all restaurants and nights out also works. But guys who don't benefit the women financially will fail with most women most of the time, regardless of looks, game, status.
Glad you brought this up. Most Western guys are too steeped in Western female dynamics to ever understand this. I say screw them. The less that understand this, the better for guys like us.
retiredfrank wrote: 5. There is a lot of racism against blacks in the FSU and it's not going away. I've been with girls who spontaneously said "I hate niggers!" and then started laughing. I did nothing to provoke such an outburst, I should note and look northern European myself (mix of French, German, English). Not everyone is like this, and of course the author Pushkin was part African ancestry and there have long been African students at the universities and the USSR tried to promote racial tolerance, but still, deep down, the slavs are tribal and hostile to those who don't look like them, and especially towards blacks, who look most different. Maybe don't let this issue stop you, of you are black, but don't deny it either.
No completely in agreement with this. As a black American, I detect that much of this is directed towards Africans who have no game and are a general nuisance for even me. I would say that there is a great deal LESS racism against blacks than in America. Most of the negative vibe I get are from unattractive women from the bottom of the barrel, and I have never gotten such attitude from a girl above the 5 level. The truth of the matter is that in every country, there will be girls who love black guys and girls who hate black guys, and girls who are indifferent. I both Kiev, the Caucasus, and Belarus, girls have been overly welcoming and the guys either positive or indifferent. The one exception is in Georgia which has been overrun with Arabs, Iranians, and Africans. Because of this I have heard some jeering from young men, but NEVER EVER from girls who are quite gracious.

Also, I have experienced several girls in Eastern Europe who claimed to hate Americans or White Americans. Part of that is trying to impress me (it doesn't), and part of it was simply picking up on the fact that I don't like living in America and they were trying to create rapport.

I get more attention, interaction, and romantic opportunities from girls here than I ever did in America.

One theory I have about this is when most people think about hating blacks, the picture in their mind is of a stereotypical, streetish, hip hop figure which I hate too. When you are black, but clean cut, stylish, composed, and urbane, people will stop you on the street to chat and say hello. It happened to me just yesterday from a 30ish woman here. I generally tell people that I am international but live in Switzerland. Only when I get to know them, I let them know I am an American (by passport only).
retiredfrank wrote: 6. At least with Ukraine, no you can't stay 90 days, do a border run, then come right back. You need to stay out 90 days first. Stop giving bad info. If you want to stay full time, either enroll in a university to get a student visa (study Russian), get a job as English teacher and pay the school to go through the trouble and expense to get you a work visa, marry a local. I advise against the marriage option, but to each his own. Russian business multiple entry visa for Americans is trouble initially but generous once you get it.
If you hold an American passport, you can indeed enter Ukraine without a visa for a stay up to 90 days within any 180 day period. So you have to depart every 180 days if you want to stay 90 days. So you have 6 months in which you can stay a total of 90 days, than it resets in the next 6 month period.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:
July 14th, 2018, 2:12 pm
In my assessment, Eastern Europe is the best optimal place to live for a HA destination. It is a good middle ground between extremes and has the best of both worlds, with the maximum number of advantages/benefits and the least amount of drawbacks. I say this for the following reasons:

1. It has the cultural richness and beautiful architecture of European culture, along with European style amenities and comforts, but isn't as expensive as Western Europe. Its cost of living is fairly low and reasonable.

2. The women are open, friendly and approachable, similar to Russia. And very feminine, genuine, and down to earth too. Not as westernized or feminist or snobby as Western European females.

3. It is a good middle ground between extremes. For example, between the chaotic, high petty crime, and uninhibited "anything goes" wild vibe of Russia, which can be unsafe, and the overly civilized expensive Western Europe. And it has the richness of European culture with its comforts and amenities, along with a good social vibe, along with the social openness and approachability of the women in Russia. That's the best of both worlds. So you have the comforts and benefits of Europe at a lower cost. Maximum pros with the least cons.

4. It still has clean air, good nature and open landscapes.

5. The food there is fairly healthy, organic and natural, without GMO's or preservatives. And the food is low cost too.

6. The people there are intelligent and can hold good stimulating conversations. They aren't as stupid as in Asia. When I ask them directions, they always know the way and can give step by step directions, like Americans are good at doing. They don't just point in a vague general direction like Asians do. And when I tell them I'm from America, they don't look shocked or confused like in Asia, because they a brain and can deduce that I must be Asian American, something that people in Asia cannot do for some reason.

7. The people are also similar to us in that they hate fakeness and superficiality and BS. So they are on the same page as us in that regard. They don't like saying ”I'm doing great" if its not true. And in fact in Poland they do not use the phrase "How are you?" because it forces the other to evoke a fake positive response which is unnatural and inauthentic. They prefer substance over flash, unlike Americans. But this is true for much of Western Europe too - such as in Germany, France and Spain - not just Eastern Europe.

So you see, Eastern Europe is a good middle ground between extremes, and has the best of both worlds - social life and dating with women, making friends comes naturally, it's easy to meet people and talk to strangers, it has fairly low cost of living, intelligent soulful people who can hold good conversation, and rich European culture and architecture. And unlike most HA destinations, it doesn't have many cons or disadvantages. So overall, it's a good optimal combination of things we like in a HA destination, with minimal drawbacks, at least that I can find.

So overall, it has the best combination of benefits and advantages in a HA location. The maximum numbers of pros with the least amount of cons. And is a good middle ground between East and West. That's my analysis. What do you all think?

If you were to plot all this into a business or mathematical graph on a grid, we would call it an optimal point at which one can derive maximum profit or benefit with the least amount of cost.

Next I'm going to post some messages I sent to Mr S about this.
Great post Winston!!!
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I agree but be sure to avoid the Cured Meat in EE unless it is imported from Italy. Never trust any cured meat unless it is from Italy (or maybe another First World, Developed EU Nation that does NOT cut corners). And especially do not eat Dry Cured Wild Boar or Dry Cured Game Meats...my biggest mistake EVER in life...

I was so stupid to eat a cured Game Meat. Costing me my health, my money, my time...and possibly my life...

That should be a big warning to every forum member and reader who goes to EE...avoid Dry Cured Meat...avoid all cured meat unless it comes from Italy and wealthy EU nations with great food safety. But if you want to be extra cautious, then avoid all cured meat...and if you want to be extremely cautious then avoid all pork too...
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

it's telling that the only two white women i've ever dated were from russia and belarus.ive slept with about 100 white ee prostitutes too.you can have intellectual convos with even them.

my friend who is half polish half persian says polish girls like to be cold approached,and see it as a compliment,and will soft reject you not start a fit of rage,like american white women.if you don't approach women there people think you're gay.

the only thing i do not understand is why the immigrants,recent ones,to the usa aren't nice.

anyone else notice this?
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts