Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Would Winston be happier abroad in Europe?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 10:06 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 9:55 pm
Well, there’s going to be plenty to write about, from raging as Public Duende, to melting down as Hypermak, to the specific issues that set you off on obsessive tirades. You might stand to realize some things you never before knew.
I am all ears, my erudite friend. As if talking about imaginary stories involving imaginary people doing imaginary stuff would have anything more than fictional, entertainment value.

But sure, continue on this path of creating an alternative reality for yourself, and then lecturing others about it. You're not exacty shining as a well-adjusted, mentally healthy man. If you weren't 50-something I would have dismissed you as a troll, a keyboard warrior. The fact you have that age and still feed on this delusional lifestyle is what worries me. Unlike me, you have nobody else than yourself to take care of you. Unless your posh pension also involves mental care in one of those private clinics.

The only one who melts down when he's nailed to his own bullshite is you, until proven wrong. If, when talking about Europe, Winston or XYZ prefers to listen to the dreamy narrative of a senile sexpat from the US rather than a normal European chap, it's their choice. I am just laying down some very obvious facts.
Get yourself some professional help. That’s all I can tell you.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 25th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Sure Doc, sure...

Your standard statement when you don't have anything better to add.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 11:04 pm
July 25th, 2020, 10:11 pm
Sure Doc, sure...

Your standard statement when you don't have anything better to add.
Well I can tell from your reactions that you know it’s very true. I see past the fake emojis and graphics. There is a lot of unresolved anger, fear, and pain in your psyche and othet people are picking up on it now.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 25th, 2020, 11:18 pm
Well I can tell from your reactions that you know it’s very true. I see past the fake emojis and graphics. There is a lot of unresolved anger, fear, and pain in your psyche and othet people are picking up on it now.
Wow, I needed a deep expert of the human psyche and soul, like you, to realise, thanks a bunch! :)

Only in your delusional world, two people simply disagreeing on something is equal to one of them having "anger, fear and pain". You are the only one who is making a fuss about it. Winston seems to be over-sensitive about this idea that Europe is this bastion of "old souls" where he can finally get to be who he really is. He asked me for an opinion and I gave that opinion to him. He can then do whatever he wants with it.

What part of this simple concept you cannot comprehend?

I read some more old posts and I actually agree with @publicduende on this: this is a purely academic discussion, since Winston will probably stay where he is and never experience first-hand whether Europe is paradise, purgatory, or hell.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi hypermak:

Ok i understand your bottom line now. But you still forget a few things and you made a few obvious errors.

1. I told you my friend Robert teaches English in Prague and has a wife and two kids. His life may not be paradise but he reports that he is happier there than in America and would not want to go back to the US. So you see, some people like Robert do feel happier settling in Europe. Every place is not the same. Why dont you acknowledge that Robert is living proof that one can be happier in Europe even if one is working there and making an average salary?

2. It is not true that if u have money you can have a good time everywhere you go. I have money in Taiwan but theres no way for me to have a good time here. The locals dont like me and dont wanna hang out. Not even the locals from Couchsurfing. I could be a billionaire yet no one would know because everyone treats me like i dont exist. In hong kong everyone ignores me too. So even if i could party all day id still have no fun there. If you wanna contest this then come here and show me how i can have a good time here. I dare you. Even if i could beam you over you couldn't do it.

In Bellingham WA i didnt have to work either. But i didnt have a good time most of the time, only occasionally. Nowhere near the good time i had in Russia. No comparison. The difference was much bigger than you can imagine. I swear.

So no all locations are definitely NOT the same. Why you say that? You should know better. You should be smarter than that. Now you are painting the whole world with a broad brush.

3. Why do u say u need 3000 or 4000 dollars to live in Europe? You must have high standards or you suck in budgeting. I lived on very little in Poland. I got free accomodations from hospitality club and couchsurfing. I didnt have to spend very much. The hosts there are more open than in america.

Even if i had to work in Europe i could live there on 1500 easily. Especially in Prague or Poland. You act like London represents all of Europe. Robert doesnt make 3000 or 4000 and doesnt need to. Yet he raises two kids in Europe by teaching English only. How do you explain that?

4. I never said all Europeans were deep philosophers. I said the ones i talked to everywhere, on plane flights, in the USA, in Russia, in Europe, etc were a lot more authentic and mature and down to earth. Yes they do act more like old souls compared to the average American. Thats my honest experience. How can you say its wrong? You werent with me. And only a fool would deny a mans personal direct experiences.

And even if i did say that most or all Europeans i met were deep philosophers, why do you disbelieve that? I wouldn't say something thats not true. Everyone knows that. How can you argue with a mans personal experiences, especially if you werent there? Isn't that crazy, like yick who thinks he knows my soul better than i do? Lol.

Why can't you just assume that the universe gave me those experiences for a reason? I mean if the universe only allowed me to meet Europeans who were all deep philosophers then that's my path and that happened for a reason. Thats what a reasonable man would conclude. Why do u act like i am making it up? I would never do that. I am reporting my experiences honestly. Everyone knows that i tell it like it is. Just because you dont meet deep Europeans doesn't mean i dont. Did it ever occur to you that maybe the universe wants to give me a better impression of Europeans because it wants me to go there or inspire me to start happier abroad? A wise man would consider that. Why dont you? Because you arent wise? Lol

After all there are Europeans who claim that Americans are friendlier to them than other Europeans are. So the universe seems to give each of us different experiences. The universe seems to give the traveler the "grass is greener on the other side" type of experience for some reason. Maybe its part of the murphys law force. Ive noticed this pattern. For example Irish people dont think Ireland is friendly but when they go to America they think people are friendlier than in Ireland. Its a weird phenomenon.

5. Neither i nor CE believe in the "fake it til you make it" attitude nor are we overly positive and optimistic about anything. Come on. You are thinking of Tony Robbins. Not us. Me and CE are nothing like that. We are realists too. Lots of our posts are cynical about a lot of things. We definitely arent fake positive. So if we are skeptical about everything and say something positive about something, such as Europe, then that speaks volumes and you can bet your bottom that what we praised is definitely gonna be good.

Just like if a cynic trashes every film he reviews and one day writes a raving praise for a new film he saw, you can bet your bottom it must be good. Same principle. So you seem to have us backward or mixed up or misinformed. Im sure CE would agree that we are not fake positive at all.

Btw dont use Covid19 as an excuse for your downplaying of Europe. Even before covid19 started you already had the same attitude about Europe. Keep in mind too that most people arent involved in politics. We are only interested in day to day interactions with locals.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 2:50 am
Hi hypermak:

Ok i understand your bottom line now. But you still forget a few things and you made a few obvious errors.
The things I forgot and my "obvious errors" are, simply, my opinions about the state of Europe right now. I am not even mentioning Covid, since the socio-economic crisis started way before that.
Winston wrote:
1. I told you my friend Robert teaches English in Prague and has a wife and two kids. His life may not be paradise but he reports that he is happier there than in America and would not want to go back to the US. So you see, some people like Robert do feel happier settling in Europe. Every place is not the same. Why dont you acknowledge that Robert is living proof that one can be happier in Europe even if one is working there and making an average salary?
I don't know your friend Robert but I know hundreds of people who settled in different European cities, from Barcelona to Instanbul. They are fine and they have been living there for years, some of them for 2 decades. Again, apart from maybe 2 or 3 who are business owners, all of them enjoy living standards that are more or less on those of middle class, average locals. I am not in touch with all of them but the few I hear from do say that they're OK and plan to remain there, if anything because of their kids' school.

What are you trying to say, here? That they must be all happier where they are, compared if they had been in the US? OK, sure. Most of my friends are not American, though, and "being happier" is probably quite low in the list of reasons why they ended up there.

Just like me in the UK and Malta, all of them had to go through a few challenges to settle in their new host cities, start a family, etc. I personally love Prague, as a city and a people, and had an opportunity to work there 3 years ago. I gave up and eventually went to Malta because I love warm Mediterranean weather. Also, central Prague isn't that cheap, the districts around the Vitava are maybe 10% cheaper than Vienna or Amsterdam, no more.

Finally, the question you need to ask yourself is: what kind of lifestyle do you expect, once in Europe? I assume you're not looking to marry and have a couple of kids like your friend Robert. The answers to that question determine a lot of how you will feel in your European city of choice.
Winston wrote:
2. It is not true that if u have money you can have a good time everywhere you go. I have money in Taiwan but theres no way for me to have a good time here. The locals dont like me and dont wanna hang out. Not even the locals from Couchsurfing. I could be a billionaire yet no one would know because everyone treats me like i dont exist. In hong kong everyone ignores me too. So even if i could party all day id still have no fun there. If you wanna contest this then come here and show me how i can have a good time here. I dare you. Even if i could beam you over you couldn't do it.

In Bellingham WA i didnt have to work either. But i didnt have a good time most of the time, only occasionally. Nowhere near the good time i had in Russia. No comparison. The difference was much bigger than you can imagine. I swear.

So no all locations are definitely NOT the same. Why you say that? You should know better. You should be smarter than that. Now you are painting the whole world with a broad brush.
Having money doesn't guarantee you will have a good time, but having a 9-5 job with a daily commute, bills to pay and chores to do certainly doesn't help you live the kind of fun, carefree lifestyle (I think) you are looking for.

You keep misunderstanding me and I am honestly getting tired. Let's please make this my last exchange on this topic and whatever we don't agree on, let's agree to disagree.

Fine, you were ignored and mistreated in Taiwan, Hong Kong but Russia, for some reason, was or will be a totally different experience. Your Russian diaries speak of quite a lot of scamming and abuse, too. For each Russian girl you had some intimacy with there were 4 or 5 who only wanted you for a free dinner, a coat or a new pair of shoes. If these are the bulk of your experiences in Europe, are you sure you are not bringing up just the positives and forgetting about the negatives?

But, for the sake of argument, let's say that on a second visit to Europe, maybe central and eastern Europe, not necessarily Russia again, things will be completely different. Then, what are you waiting for? As both @Contrarian Expatriate and I told you a few posts ago, wait for the next flight to Brussels, Prague or Kiev and go! I am sure you'll have better social experiences than where you are now.

Winston wrote:
3. Why do u say u need 3000 or 4000 dollars to live in Europe? You must have high standards or you suck in budgeting. I lived on very little in Poland. I got free accomodations from hospitality club and couchsurfing. I didnt have to spend very much. The hosts there are more open than in america.

Even if i had to work in Europe i could live there on 1500 easily. Especially in Prague or Poland. You act like London represents all of Europe. Robert doesnt make 3000 or 4000 and doesnt need to. Yet he raises two kids in Europe by teaching English only. How do you explain that?
I don't know how much you make or you can spend every month. I assumed you had savings or passive incomes around that amount. What is it? $2,000? $1,500? $1,500 (USD) is a good amount to live comfortably, as a single man, in central and eastern Europe. It's acceptable maybe in Portugal or Spain but definitely not in a large city in Italy, France, Germany, or the Scandinavian countries. I wasn't even beginning to mention London.

You keep bringing up this one Robert guy who lives in Prague. I have no idea what he makes, what he manages to save, if he has extra income elsewhere. Probably neither do you. He probably has a wife who works and has his kids in the public school system. What's so extraordinary about it? What do you expect me to say?
Winston wrote:
4. I never said all Europeans were deep philosophers. I said the ones i talked to everywhere, on plane flights, in the USA, in Russia, in Europe, etc were a lot more authentic and mature and down to earth. Yes they do act more like old souls compared to the average American. Thats my honest experience. How can you say its wrong? You werent with me. And only a fool would deny a mans personal direct experiences.

And even if i did say that most or all Europeans i met were deep philosophers, why do you disbelieve that? I wouldn't say something thats not true. Everyone knows that. How can you argue with a mans personal experiences, especially if you werent there? Isn't that crazy, like yick who thinks he knows my soul better than i do? Lol.
Well, that's what I am saying, too. You can meet mature and down to earth people from anywhere on Earth, anywhere on Earth. If you took a plane to Singapore or Dubai and started a conversation with the Asian-looking man or woman sitting next to you, if they are in the mood to talk they would probably come across as well educated, polite and interested in a good conversation.

I am not sure why you want to single out Europeans as generally more "authentic and mature and down to earth". I actually found a lot of Filipinos being exactly that, despite your experience being quite different. Even my friend Matteo from Taipei, the co-owner of a large F&H franchise, would welcome me open arms if I told him I am flying to him, and find time for at least a couple of good nights chatting away with me. He spent a couple of years in Italy, sure, but this guy is as Taiwanese as the people who were ignoring you.

That's my direct experience, too, but I am sure it won't change your opinion of Taiwan, or the Philippines. So wouldn't be easier to conclude that decent people and s*it people can be found anywhere you go?
Winston wrote:
Why can't you just assume that the universe gave me those experiences for a reason? I mean if the universe only allowed me to meet Europeans who were all deep philosophers then that's my path and that happened for a reason. Thats what a reasonable man would conclude. Why do u act like i am making it up? I would never do that. I am reporting my experiences honestly. Everyone knows that i tell it like it is. Just because you dont meet deep Europeans doesn't mean i dont. Did it ever occur to you that maybe the universe wants to give me a better impression of Europeans because it wants me to go there or inspire me to start happier abroad? A wise man would consider that. Why dont you? Because you arent wise? Lol

After all there are Europeans who claim that Americans are friendlier to them than other Europeans are. So the universe seems to give each of us different experiences. The universe seems to give the traveler the "grass is greener on the other side" type of experience for some reason. Maybe its part of the murphys law force. Ive noticed this pattern. For example Irish people dont think Ireland is friendly but when they go to America they think people are friendlier than in Ireland. Its a weird phenomenon.
I personally don't believe in "the universe" giving experiences as part of a grand plan. I would rather call it chance, luck, "fate" maybe. I don't know 100% of your story but can imagine you went to Russia 15+ years ago because you were curious about the world, discovering new cultures and people. Why would you credit the universe when it was 100% totally your choice? Likewise, if you feel like you can't leave Taiwan and move to Europe as soon as possible, you shouldn't blame external forces but just yourself. You went to Russia out of your own resolve, and you're not going back there because of your lack of resolve.

Believe what you want, I have a simpler explanation that doesn't have to involve the universe, demons and external forces.
Winston wrote:
5. Neither i nor CE believe in the "fake it til you make it" attitude nor are we overly positive and optimistic about anything. Come on. You are thinking of Tony Robbins. Not us. Me and CE are nothing like that. We are realists too. Lots of our posts are cynical about a lot of things. We definitely arent fake positive. So if we are skeptical about everything and say something positive about something, such as Europe, then that speaks volumes and you can bet your bottom that what we praised is definitely gonna be good.
I am not putting you and @Contrarian Expatriate in the same plate. Your stories about your journeys and experiences are infinitely more genuine and relatable than the boastful BS he lays, all the time.

Leaving CE aside, if you had such genuinely positive experiences from Russia, Lithuania and the other eastern bloc countries you visited, why didn't you move there years and years ago? Why are you still asking for everybody's opinions on this and cherry-picking only the most upbeat, optimistic opinions (even when they are hardly credible)? If you are already convinced that Taiwan and the Philippines are hell and Prague and Odessa are heaven, you don't really need any more validation, do you?
Winston wrote:
Just like if a cynic trashes every film he reviews and one day writes a raving praise for a new film he saw, you can bet your bottom it must be good. Same principle. So you seem to have us backward or mixed up or misinformed. Im sure CE would agree that we are not fake positive at all.
I didn't understand the comparison, sorry. I am trying to be objective about all of my experiences. Every place has its ups and downs. I am not the one laying unconditional praise on an entire continent without having ever lived there as a resident.
Winston wrote:
Btw dont use Covid19 as an excuse for your downplaying of Europe. Even before covid19 started you already had the same attitude about Europe. Keep in mind too that most people arent involved in politics. We are only interested in day to day interactions with locals.
See my comment above.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Well, I just had a good browse at the past posts on this thread and, boy, it does sound like @publicduende and I are the same person!!! :D

I agree with maybe 50% of what Publicduende told Winston. I wouldn't be so dark and tragic about Winston not being able to have some fun, some good conversations and maybe a few flirts.

I am also quite shocked at Winston's sudden change of tone and the absolute s*itstorm of cusswords and insults he made on Publicduende. @Winston, are you really so sensitive about this topic, that you will call a fellow HA member (and a veteran poster) all sorts of names just because he is stating his opinion as...a European? I suppose this is the thread that got him banned?

Anyway, some of the stuff he wrote was something I could have written you and perhaps did, word by word. Just a small example...
... do not mistake the state of mind of a European on holiday or relaxing trip/stay, with that of the same European in his homeland, buried under the burden of responsibility, frustration and boredom of their daily life.
So you have two Europeans, two Italians in fact, who, on the same thread, give you two very similar opinions. I had forgotten about @eurobrat and @yick, the first spent a lot of time in Europe and confirmed what Publicduende and (partially) I have been telling you. The second is from the UK, I believe, and basically mocked your position, although in a more Brit/sarcastic way.

If we want to believe some, Publicduende and I are indeed the same person. Our brains must have merged during an out-of-body experience, logged into this forum as two different accounts and posted the same stuff.

Or maybe, just maybe, the simpler explanation is that Europe being this nest of "old souls" and better human/social experiences is a nice and romantic, but ultimately naive view. A view that will make whoever is from Europe or has lived in Europe long enough (not as a "forever tourist" but on a normal resident-like lifestyle) shake their head.

Perhaps Americans or Asians visiting Europe might get a different perception but, for Europeans, it's quite obvious, almost self-evident.

In the end, as always, the proof is in the pudding. The whole of Europe has certainly changed in the past 12/15 years. Those countries you see with such romantic/nostalgic eyes are actually those that changed the fastest. I told you I won't mention Covid, but the socio-economic crisis that involves almost all European countries, from Portugal to Greece, to Sweden and Italy, is a much deeper one and started way before in 2018/2019, maybe even earlier.

Well, no point continuing on this. I really, really have nothing else to add. Plus, I am back on duty from tomorrow and will have a lot less time to read HA, let alone post. I am obviously always open to a game of turd badmington with my nemesis @Contrarian Expatriate! :D

@Winston, if and when you want to visit Europe, good luck!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 6:13 am
Winston wrote:
I don't know how much you make or you can spend every month. I assumed you had savings or passive incomes around that amount. What is it? $2,000? $1,500? $1,500 (USD) is a good amount to live comfortably, as a single man, in central and eastern Europe. It's acceptable maybe in Portugal or Spain but definitely not in a large city in Italy, France, Germany, or the Scandinavian countries. I wasn't even beginning to mention London.
To live in Europe easily with USD 1500,-? In some countries (East Europe, Croatia, Greece, etc.) yes, you can....but not so easy, not so comfortable.

Not in my native country for sure, USD 1500,- is only about Euro 1300,-, with this little money and being a foreigner you will be rather poor off in Vienna and not to talk about our expensive holiday resorts and sightseeing areas....

To give you an idea, in Austria (EU) for this year the government minimum retirement allowance is Euro 966,- (14x paid) for a single person and Euro 1524,- (14x paid) for a married couple. This is the minimum amount paid by the retirement authority to make sure the retired person or couple are above the poverty level.

In USD per month (14x /12) this is USD 1312,- for a single and USD 2072,- for a couple.

And believe me, if you do have to pay rent and do not own your home you will have a VERY basic life and it is not easy to get along with this amount especially during cold winter season - heating costs money. Forget about a car of course, no holiday trips, of course no girls (LOL)

I am retired now and I receive my pension from Europe/Austria and with this minimum amount mentioned above I might have problems to survive, regardless if in Austria or in Japan. Luckily my pension is considerably higher than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Yohan and Hypermak,
Just because you guys suck at budget travel doesn't mean others are too. There are many books and guides on how to travel Europe on a shoestring or budget for instance. How do you explain that? Some examples below.

https://www.amazon.com/Lonely-Planet-Eu ... 786576406/

https://www.amazon.com/Europe-Shoestrin ... 741045916/

https://www.amazon.com/Lonely-Planet-Eu ... 786571137/

https://www.amazon.com/Savvy-Backpacker ... 629147389/

https://www.amazon.com/Andy-Steves-Euro ... 631217968/

https://www.amazon.com/Rough-Guide-Euro ... 241270332/

https://www.amazon.com/Backpack-Europe- ... 539121380/

There are even budget travel guides for Italy.

https://www.amazon.com/Glam-Italia-How- ... 732379912/

Like I said, I stayed with hosts from Couchsurfing and Hospitality Club, so I spent even less. How do you explain that? There are always choices and alternatives to spending lots of money, as long as you're not stupid right? I speak from experience too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,
I already answered those questions. I been wanting to return to Europe again since 2006. But one thing after another gets in the way. Kind of like Gilligan's Island, every time they try to leave something happens to prevent it. Just as that show has a scriptwriter, so my life/show has a scriptwriter too.

Why do you keep denying that there are higher forces or invisible forces that exist? We can debate that forever, but your DENIAL or DISBELIEF does NOT invalidate what I have EXPERIENCED directly MANY MANY TIMES! I SWEAR! Your denial does NOT change that. I don't care what you believe. I know what I experience. Not only do higher forces block me, but they've ruined my relationships too, with many unusual targeted coincidences designed to annoy my girlfriend so she will dump me. Things which never happen when I am alone. I already spent many hours before writing about all that in other posts and threads here before. MANY HOURS. I don't need to rehash it all again, just because you choose to ignore it.

I told you before too, that you can pick up any good book or documentary about the supernatural or paranormal, and know that such phenomena exists, and real life stories too. Since the 1960's there have been many TV series and documentaries about REAL LIFE cases of the paranormal and supernatural. Even common folks in your village or neighborhood have many paranormal stories about ghosts or UFO's or whatever. They are very common and well documented. I could go on for hours about this, but why waste my time? You will just ignore it.

We can argue about this all day, but the bottom line is that you hypermak have a FALSE ASSUMPTION that we live in some atheistic universe where nothing interferes with my free will and that we have 100 percent free will to do whatever we wants, and God doesn't care, and the universe has no divine master plan, etc. I will disagree with that of course, for many good reasons and from direct experiences, but you will still continue to deny and make FALSE ASSUMPTIONS. So where does this end? Why don't you consider that you could be wrong and probably are wrong? Why do you keep making false assumptions?

I don't wanna spend hours repeating all this. If you were a wise man, you'd know that everything happens for a reason. All wise men I've met say that. For good reason.

Even jamesbond is smarter than you about this. He's seen lots of true paranormal documentaries too. So he knows that higher forces exist. No doubt about it. This is a common part of pop culture. So why do you deny it and ignore it all? I don't want to repeat it all again. I'm tired of doing that man. You can deny all you want, but it doesn't change anything.

It's not just paranormal books or videos or TV series, I have many real life experiences that tell me there is a higher power. Certaintly your denial or stupid atheism isn't going to change that. No way. There's no comparison. Denying that 2+2=4 doesn't change it either. Neither does denying real life experiences. I'm not a stupid atheist like you ok? If you believe in a God, then there's no basis for claiming that no invisible forces like God or karma or spirits exist, and no soul sucking entities exist, etc. Even the phenomenon of demon possession proves you wrong, and there are cases that can't be explained away by the mental illness hypothesis.

Anyone that's well read on the paranormal knows this. People have known these things since the 1960s. Come on. I don't need to explain every obvious thing to you which is part of pop culture even, as though you are a baby who knows nothing. Your denial makes no sense and has no basis, and is not even convincing either. As long as you continue denying, then we can never be on the same page. So this discussion is a waste of time. I simply KNOW you're wrong Hypermak, even if you deny it. How are you 100 percent sure you are right and no higher forces are blocking me? Based on what? Are you God? Or just an arrogant male?

Finally, we do not know if you are publicduende or not. It is not an established fact that you and he are two people. Until you meet someone and establish who you are, it remains an open question. It's definitely possible you could be PD. So don't act like it's a fact that you are two different people.

You keep forgetting that guys who meet up for the first time do not share laptops or log into accounts from the other guy's laptop. That's only something that long time friends that are comfortable with each other do. That alone is a red flag that you never explained.

So again, don't make false assumptions please.

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 9:17 am

I am also quite shocked at Winston's sudden change of tone and the absolute s*itstorm of cusswords and insults he made on Publicduende. @Winston, are you really so sensitive about this topic, that you will call a fellow HA member (and a veteran poster) all sorts of names just because he is stating his opinion as...a European? I suppose this is the thread that got him banned?

If we want to believe some, Publicduende and I are indeed the same person. Our brains must have merged during an out-of-body experience, logged into this forum as two different accounts and posted the same stuff.

In the end, as always, the proof is in the pudding.
You have big big mental problems sickhead public duende.....

contrarian expat make super acuracy analising on your state whether even he knows or even he not knows you just sucpupet so hyper chefman life 100% bs lies and bragerman contrarian outwit your small brain because he easy much hi iq than you and have life contentment and always he understand respect bossman wiseton

so are you super busy bee expat chefman about town in manila but post 2 time each day to talk nonsense to contrarian expat then try beat wiseton round 2 of europe dream sure yes full makesense you dumwit troll public duende

if you have philipino girl for marry why o why not you give to her your important life energy and time but instead neglect important girl to talk every day to dear contrarian then disturb wiseton in thread make your ban before...

is truth that philipino girl see your sickhead mental breaking down and dump you for not her worthiness for this make sense and this traumas bring you back to happy aboard for stir up anger hate and lo class argues in try so hard to bring down aborders to your lo level.....contarian see what you do and callout you so he make fool on you

because chefman on expat paying salary never have time energy and cares for post 2 time each day on small forum

if proof in pudding call wiseton for talk video simple simon but never o never you will not because you pubic duende are fony baloney fraudy sockpupet who return form full on badman intentions

wiseton can never be beat by you ever for he standup for rightous and you are but small petyman trouble rouser that seem now lost your reallife so move onto forum fulltime so sad better go to italyman forum for even contrarian clear beat you here
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

July 25th, 2020, 9:55 pm
hypermak wrote:
July 25th, 2020, 9:15 pm
July 25th, 2020, 9:11 pm
Speaking of giving advice, I think high it's time for me to do a thread on improving men's mental health, with you as an in-house case study. Thanks for the idea....
Great idea! I am sure everyone is looking forward to learning from your "100% real life experience, money back guaranteed"! :D
Well, there’s going to be plenty to write about, from raging as Public Duende, to melting down as Hypermak, to the specific issues that set you off on obsessive tirades. You might stand to realize some things you never before knew.
You see lite 100% clear contrarian and seem you have big intution skill on pycho dignosis for identificaiton the deep mental sickhead state of public duende because you play game and fool the public duede by wind up fragility emotions so you set trap and because your iq much outclass his feeble one dimension brain he take your bait so clear that you outwit public duende...now you reveal the troll but maybe keep play like real pupet for funnys hoy hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 2:58 pm
Hypermak,
I already answered those questions. I been wanting to return to Europe again since 2006. But one thing after another gets in the way. Kind of like Gilligan's Island, every time they try to leave something happens to prevent it. Just as that show has a scriptwriter, so my life/show has a scriptwriter too.

Why do you keep denying that there are higher forces or invisible forces that exist? We can debate that forever, but your DENIAL or DISBELIEF does NOT invalidate what I have EXPERIENCED directly MANY MANY TIMES! I SWEAR! Your denial does NOT change that. I don't care what you believe. I know what I experience. Not only do higher forces block me, but they've ruined my relationships too, with many unusual targeted coincidences designed to annoy my girlfriend so she will dump me. Things which never happen when I am alone. I already spent many hours before writing about all that in other posts and threads here before. MANY HOURS. I don't need to rehash it all again, just because you choose to ignore it.

I told you before too, that you can pick up any good book or documentary about the supernatural or paranormal, and know that such phenomena exists, and real life stories too. Since the 1960's there have been many TV series and documentaries about REAL LIFE cases of the paranormal and supernatural. Even common folks in your village or neighborhood have many paranormal stories about ghosts or UFO's or whatever. They are very common and well documented. I could go on for hours about this, but why waste my time? You will just ignore it.

We can argue about this all day, but the bottom line is that you hypermak have a FALSE ASSUMPTION that we live in some atheistic universe where nothing interferes with my free will and that we have 100 percent free will to do whatever we wants, and God doesn't care, and the universe has no divine master plan, etc. I will disagree with that of course, for many good reasons and from direct experiences, but you will still continue to deny and make FALSE ASSUMPTIONS. So where does this end? Why don't you consider that you could be wrong and probably are wrong? Why do you keep making false assumptions?

I don't wanna spend hours repeating all this. If you were a wise man, you'd know that everything happens for a reason. All wise men I've met say that. For good reason.

Even jamesbond is smarter than you about this. He's seen lots of true paranormal documentaries too. So he knows that higher forces exist. No doubt about it. This is a common part of pop culture. So why do you deny it and ignore it all? I don't want to repeat it all again. I'm tired of doing that man. You can deny all you want, but it doesn't change anything.

It's not just paranormal books or videos or TV series, I have many real life experiences that tell me there is a higher power. Certaintly your denial or stupid atheism isn't going to change that. No way. There's no comparison. Denying that 2+2=4 doesn't change it either. Neither does denying real life experiences. I'm not a stupid atheist like you ok? If you believe in a God, then there's no basis for claiming that no invisible forces like God or karma or spirits exist, and no soul sucking entities exist, etc. Even the phenomenon of demon possession proves you wrong, and there are cases that can't be explained away by the mental illness hypothesis.

Anyone that's well read on the paranormal knows this. People have known these things since the 1960s. Come on. I don't need to explain every obvious thing to you which is part of pop culture even, as though you are a baby who knows nothing. Your denial makes no sense and has no basis, and is not even convincing either. As long as you continue denying, then we can never be on the same page. So this discussion is a waste of time. I simply KNOW you're wrong Hypermak, even if you deny it. How are you 100 percent sure you are right and no higher forces are blocking me? Based on what? Are you God? Or just an arrogant male?
@Winston

Make whatever you want of my "false assumptions", I remain skeptical about the idea that external forces keep manipulating you and there is nothing we can do about it.

I do believe there are supernatural entities who are capable of something beyond our comprehension and beyond science, although it's difficult to have a final proof: God(s), angels, demons, ghosts for what I know could well exist, and even have some (limited) interaction with our world.

So, I am not denying that none of these entities exist and none of the phenomena associated with them have ever taken place. I am just saying that it's much more likely that what prevents you from taking sensible steps to improve your life is your lack of determination, than some demons sucking up your vital energy or creating a "spider web" of events that stop you from doing that.

Not to offend or insult, but only children and very immature people make exotic excuses like these to cover up their inaction, or justify some of their actions. Me or you believing in the paranormal or the supernatural has nothing to do with it. Let me give you two simple examples.
  • If you really wanted to look for a serious relationship you would have probably known, or realised, that living in the Philippines, you were in the right place both to find passing fun (which you did) and marriage-minded women. During my 8 months here I have met and even dated more young women worth marrying, than in my previous 31+ years. This country is full of sweet, dedicated girls who will go the extra thousand miles to show their love, respect, and admiration. Many of these are girls might or might not be fair-skinned and pretty the way you like them, but IMHO they would give you a far better, more satisfying relationship that any of the spoiled, mentally disturbed leftover Chinese girls you might find on a dating site.
  • Re-reading this thread from the beginning I realised that not only I, but momopi, publicduende, gsjackson, yick and several other posters gave you a lot of sound advice on what to expect from Europe, how to look younger and more interesting. etc. Then you got all bothered by Publicduende's more and more negative comments and the tone of the conversation went all the way south. It was your choice, not the demon's, not to take the positive, constructive part of that discussion, and do something about it. Did you follow any of that advice? I doubt you did.
Winston wrote:
July 26th, 2020, 2:58 pm
Finally, we do not know if you are publicduende or not. It is not an established fact that you and he are two people. Until you meet someone and establish who you are, it remains an open question. It's definitely possible you could be PD. So don't act like it's a fact that you are two different people.

You keep forgetting that guys who meet up for the first time do not share laptops or log into accounts from the other guy's laptop. That's only something that long time friends that are comfortable with each other do. That alone is a red flag that you never explained.

So again, don't make false assumptions please.
You have a wardrobe of the most exotic theories to explain your entire life, but you won't accept a simple explanation for something so insignificant? I told you I brought my laptop to him and we spent 10/15 minutes minutes going through his posts. I do remember him logging into the forum as "publicduende" but I don't remember him creating the empty post. No idea if he did it accidentally, or on purpose, to leave a footprint or for fun.

I didn't share my laptop with him, I let him drive it for a few minutes while I was sitting next to him. What's so strange or inexplicable about it?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,
To give you one example of a well documented paranormal event, see this case in Illinois from Rock's home town called The Watseka Wonder. Its one of the most factual well documented possession cases in history. No one has ever been able to explain it. And its just one of countless paranormal cases in history.

http://www.prairieghosts.com/watseka.html

Great video summary of the event.

Thats just one of countless examples that prove that invisible forces exist. Why dont you consider that?

Btw if u believe in paranormal phenomena why are you 100 percent sure it doesnt affect my life? Ive had paranormal experiences too you know. Not as dramatic as these cases but still genuine. Plus I'm a wanderer soul so i should attract them more. I had my activation event at 5 when i saw a floating orb with pulsating electronic sounds float into my bedroom. Thats common among psychics and wanderer souls, to see orbs at some point.

Like i said, i notice that if i follow my destiny and what the gods want then coincidences help me. If i go against it then coincidences go against me until i fail. Thats the overall pattern i experienced in my life. It has nothing to do with me being immature or childlike. Its a definite pattern. So how do i have free will? I only have free will to follow destiny but not to go against it. Thats the bottom line. Thats what i experience. Denying it doesnt change that. You can deny that all you want but i know you are wrong.

Whats odd is why cant you accept what i say and be open minded? Why are you 100 percent sure that nothing paranormal is involved in my life? You arent God and you cant know that right? Why are men like you so arrogant?

Watch the video above please about the Watseka Wonder. Invisible forces definitely exist as that video proves. So how can you rule it out or discount it 100 percent? Arent you being overly stubborn for no reason?

Consider this: How do you know if 100 percent of everything you do isnt controlled by someone or something or higher entities out of your range of perception? You don't know do you?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,
I told you already, it's unusual for two people who met for the first time to be sharing laptops. Its not impossible, just unusual.

But its just not that. You and publicduende just happen to have the same opinions about everything. And similar writing style too. You even have the same taste in women. If you were me what would you think? What would a detective think?

Until someone has met you, your identity is an open question. We dont know. Why wont you meet anyone else from here except publicduende? Why is he the only one you trust to meetup? Isnt that convenient?

So you see, tons of auspicious things about you and him. If you were me you'd agree.