Do Italian and Spanish women like to date foreigners?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Italian and Spanish women like to date foreigners?

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 8:00 pm
Yohan wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 10:19 am
What I learnt quickly is never bring foreign women back to your own feminist region, especially English speaking countries like UK, USA, Australia...
Better check out if it is possible for you - not so easy, consider job, visa, working permits, travel costs etc. - to relocate to HER country.
I agree, that's the ideal situation. However, as I can see myself living in Manila, it's quite hard for a foreigner to find a decent career path and establish themselves in an emerging country like this. Harder than having a comparable profession or career in their home country. Is it worth doing, for the benefit of preserving your wife's moral and intellectual purity? Maybe...
I had no problems to relocate to Japan - which is not a developing country - as I could speak some Japanese already, could read some Chinese, and I am a native German speaker, could speak also French and in Tokyo there are many companies, foreign government related offices, hotels under foreign administration, trading companies, international schools and so on - during my working time in Tokyo I was only 3 days jobless just after my arrival, otherwise I could always earn a fairly good salary. I also have Japanese family, but I was always on working permits, later on permanent resident - I was never on a spouse visa.

Now after our retirement a few years ago, we continue to live in Japan, but not in Tokyo, we moved out to a smaller city and I have a very good secure European government retirement allowance. Very nice life, not 'rich', but in general no complaints at all.

Countries like Thailand or Philippines are more critical than Japan, you don't know about your future what all might happen there to you.

Many countries in Asia are not stable. I still have my condominium units in Thailand, also banking account, Thailand is my second home since more than 15 years, but now I cannot enter there since months.

Of course if a guy arrives from abroad without any qualification for Japan, without any language knowledge and expects to become a highly paid 'successful English teacher' with plenty of girls running after him, he will find himself in trouble and be disappointed.

So far my experience: Many leave, and only a few stay... These few people as far I know them personally have all Japanese family. Japan is not a country very suitable for immigrants.
Paris isn't in a good spot right now. There are way too many illegal migrants, which add to the banlieue gangs in creating an unsafe environment for locals and tourists alike. Petty crime, mugging, riots and street beating are absolutely rampant. Paris might well be a melting pot of the same magnitude as London but London, despite the recent statistics about knife crime that raised a few eyebrowses, remains much cleaner and safer.
I think this is now the problem of many cities in all Europe, too many uneducated immigrants...plenty of criminality...
London, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Athens and not to forget Vienna, Budapest...

I don't know what will happen in future in Europe. Anyway, I have no intention to go back.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Yohan wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 10:03 pm
I had no problems to relocate to Japan - which is not a developing country - as I could speak some Japanese already, could read some Chinese, and I am a native German speaker, could speak also French and in Tokyo there are many companies, foreign government related offices, hotels under foreign administration, trading companies, international schools and so on - during my working time in Tokyo I was only 3 days jobless just after my arrival, otherwise I could always earn a fairly good salary. I also have Japanese family, but I was always on working permits, later on permanent resident - I was never on a spouse visa.

Now after our retirement a few years ago, we continue to live in Japan, but not in Tokyo, we moved out to a smaller city and I have a very good secure European government retirement allowance. Very nice life, not 'rich', but in general no complaints at all.

Countries like Thailand or Philippines are more critical than Japan, you don't know about your future what all might happen there to you.

Many countries in Asia are not stable. I still have my condominium units in Thailand, also banking account, Thailand is my second home since more than 15 years, but now I cannot enter there since months.

Of course if a guy arrives from abroad without any qualification for Japan, without any language knowledge and expects to become a highly paid 'successful English teacher' with plenty of girls running after him, he will find himself in trouble and be disappointed.

So far my experience: Many leave, and only a few stay... These few people as far I know them personally have all Japanese family. Japan is not a country very suitable for immigrants.
I think you summarised the situation pretty well. Tokyo in the late 70s/early 80s was probably bursting with international business and job opportunities. If I have to believe to what people told me here, even Manila in the 70s, pre-Marcos, wasn't that bad in terms of international business and general quality of life.

Of course moving to any of these countries right now is a very different ball game. They keep saying that the Philippines are at risk of a "soft dictatorship" but in fact, never since Marcos was ousted, this has actually happened. For all the crap stuff they say about Duterte and his "martial law living conditions", nobody is really complaining about a restriction of freedom.

There is a small amount of journalists on the usual suspects' (Gates Foundation, Soros) payroll who are making a bit of noise about violations of human rights and freedom of press but Filipinos aren't generally stupid enough to believe them. Unfortunately their complaints is much of what the international press picks up when they occasionally take the pulse of the Philippine political situation. From what I read, I think Thailand is in a much worse position right now: in a depeer recession than any other SEA countries, stuck with a King nobody really likes, and rapidly becoming foreigner-unfriendly.
Yohan wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 10:03 pm
I think this is now the problem of many cities in all Europe, too many uneducated immigrants...plenty of criminality...
London, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, Athens and not to forget Vienna, Budapest...

I don't know what will happen in future in Europe. Anyway, I have no intention to go back.
I don't think I will stay here in Manila for long, maybe another year. My uncle back in Italy is not well and I might have to go back to help with the family businesses. If things do go differently, I would love to do at least a year in Japan, or even...Taiwan!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 8:25 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 1:35 pm
That girl looks underage and like she really doesn’t want to be with you. Confirmed: YOU’RE A SEX TOURIST! And a pretty sick in the head one at that. I don’t even think you have a job in any hotel. You concocted that entire narrative to justify being over there but now it’s clear that your basically a pedophile taking advantage of girls there.

Some girl’s family member will deal with you soon enough!

By the way, ITALIANS have been identified as the biggest sex tourists globally. But I knew something was wrong about you long ago. But this article validates everything I see in you. You’re a creep and a pedophile and I hope the locals give you street justice before the cops get to you.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/skift.com/ ... -says/amp/
Man, man...how low do you want to go? How much deeper is the pit of your insanity and desperation? In just a couple of sentences you
  • slander me as a pedophile, based on a single photo of a girl who is not underage (she is 26) and wasn't even looking at me when the photo was taken, and based on the fact that I am Italian and one of your bogus statistics says that, since I work abroad, I must be a pedophile
  • wish me "street justice" at the hands of some Filipinos (not sure who)
I have recapped a little facts, for our readership's delight. Once again, I let them be the judge.

Contrarian Expatriate

Nationality: US
Appearance: Afro-American, overweight, probably bloating, skin flaccidity, moobs (TRT side effects)
Foreign destination: Ukraine, flies every year just to have sex
Girl type: Ukrainians
Girl age: College age (18-22)
Girl age gap: 31-35 years
Girl approach: Meet randomly, sugar baby proposal straight away
Girl arrangement: Sugar daddy, pays to meet them, date them, wine & dine them, have sex with them, keep them
Risks involved: Being beaten to a mince by college friends of the girls, local police, adult citizens
CE's "logical" conclusions: I’m a refined viveur who can still get a harem of hot college girls at my fingertips!

Hypermak

Nationality: Italian
Appearance: Caucasian, brown hair, green eyes, fit
Foreign destination: Philippines, has an expat-type job with regular visa
Girl type: Filipinas
Girl age: Working age (25-30)
Girl age gap: 2-7 years
Girl approach: Meet organically from workplace, through friends or non-dating social media
Girl arrangement: Never paid a peso once, most girls spontaneously approach him and none of them (but one :)) has ever expressed jealousy at not being an exclusive partner
Risks involved: Falling in love! :)
CE's "logical" conclusions: He’s a SEX TOURIST and a PEDOPHILE who will be soon caught by cops!

I think it's high time that you looked at yourself in the mirror and take notice of where all this make-pretend, arrogance and rage has brought you, as a forum contributor and (most probably) as a person.

Like I said before, watching you coming apart at the seams and self-destruct is not a pretty sight. Alas, this is what you voluntarily choose to do...and for what? To keep the appearances up and desperately cling to the hope that someone, in some remote part of the Interwebz, will maybe believe your narrative and validate you as the wealthy, successful, good looking, charming dolce vita player you convinced yourself you are.

I dearly suggest you stop this particular diatribe at once. You are a pitiful case and I have no intention to contribute to your self-destruction any further.
If you only knew how gratifying it is to see you write these paragraphs of nonsense (Which I don't even read) when I zing you well enough to hurt your feelings. :mrgreen:

Triggering you is a sport I have perfected. It is just a shame that I feel a little bad doing this to someone who is clinically unstable.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 11:05 pm
If you only knew how gratifying it is to see you write these paragraphs of nonsense (Which I don't even read) when I zing you well enough to hurt your feelings. :mrgreen:

Triggering you is a sport I have perfected. It is just a shame that I feel a little bad doing this to someone who is clinically unstable.
You are beyond imbecile if you are calling me a pedophile just for kicks... Especially when it's clear that you are in a world of pain every time I expose you for the nasty, arrogant, borderline pedo monger you are. Preying on girls 30+ older than you and I am the pedo. You have a bronze face the size of Mars :)

None of this crap sticks, not with me, not with @Winston, not with any member of HA. Clearly, respect from us means absolutely nothing to you. So obssessed, as you are, with your mind movie or wealth, success and the ladies... Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful...

@Contrarian Expatriate, you are just a phoney looking for validation to stay alive and barely function. When all it is said and done, you remain a very sad and lonely man. You will probably die just like you have lived: alone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I asked Ladislav why many HA movies with American women in them as the protagonist, take place in Italy? For example:

Eat Pray Love
Under the Tuscan Sun
Stealing Beauty
Mahogany
And many more

Ladislav told me that Italy is good to American women because many Italian men want to date and romance American women. But it's not good for foreign men, because Italian women are not into foreign men. That's why you never see a foreign man or western man with an Italian wife or girlfriend.

Is that true? Why are Italian women so closed minded and Italian men so open minded and freespirited? Isn't the Italian soul very cultured and rich? If so, wouldn't Italian women be easy to connect with if you have a rich soul too?

But let's not generalize here. If you found a woman you connect with and she happens to be Italian, then her race or culture doesn't matter right? It's all a matter of the individual right? lol. That's what many women would say.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
August 24th, 2020, 3:48 am
.... told me that Italy is good to American women because many Italian men want to date and romance American women. But it's not good for foreign men, because Italian women are not into foreign men. That's why you never see a foreign man or western man with an Italian wife or girlfriend.
Is that true?
I don't think this is true.

Never heard something like that before...

In another comment I also pointed out that 'Italian women' are not the same - it depends if they are from Northern part, near to borders of Austria/Switzerland / from industrial zones line from Milan or Genoa / from rural areas and not to well-known cities in the Southern part of Italy...

Maybe Hypermak knows more?

He also said in a previous comment, that there are quite a lot of Italian women and not only Italian men, who are living and working outside of Italy, even outside of EU...
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Winston,I also want a italian girl.They are the most beautiful women in the world for me,when they are goodlooking.I am also part toscano.I look italian.

I had a fully italian american woman named Nina wanna date me in 2019,she was 'cute'but not stunning,but she had light brown hair and light eyes atypical of her sicilian roots.She told me I was very nice to look at and I was the type of guy she'd wanna date as she said she had high standards.

closest I ever got to banging italian women was two hookers in amsterdam,both stunning.One of them was so hot with her dark hair and pale white skin glowing while we were in missionary position.I love european girls,I tell ya.

Funny thing about Nina,was she was very Jew-aware but not racist besides that.

anyway,it seems unrealistic to date italian women,they have very high standards,italian men are extremely goodlooking according to my sister who went there on average,and they Generally do not date foreigners(though Moroccan origin italian men do well with them according to statistics).

also in the south,where girls have that classic Roman look thats so attractive,families protect the honour of their girls,and watch them closely.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Spanish women are radical feminists and I'd avoid them,despite being better than american women.portugal is the best place in southern europe to date women imo Winston,see my thread on portugal .

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44576

Lisbon,is multicultural btw you would like it because its alot like amsterdam in that foreigners are on their best behaviour,and portuguese culture is still unapologetic and dominant.

I only saw one fat woman the entire time I was there.

girls are slim with thigh gaps,long hair,classy dressed and are very sweet and innocent.

women think the desis are wierd and africans face discrimination,but a east asian should have no problems dating there I think.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Latin American is better than Spain.

Especially Colombian and Argentinian women, even Mexican women. Spanish are Europeans who speak Spanish. Most of them are not very pleasant people to be around. Also they just put up a law, "Yes means Yes." Which outlines that women need to give "active consent" to have intimacy. This is the law/rule that they also want to put in USA campuses.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
August 18th, 2022, 1:55 pm
Latin American is better than Spain.

Especially Colombian and Argentinian women, even Mexican women. Spanish are Europeans who speak Spanish. Most of them are not very pleasant people to be around. Also they just put up a law, "Yes means Yes." Which outlines that women need to give "active consent" to have intimacy. This is the law/rule that they also want to put in USA campuses.
This!But 'european'is not bad,per se.

portugal and sicily are european with good women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I've lived in Spain and speak fluent Spanish and so I can shed some light on the situation.

In my experience being an Anglo foreigner doesn't confer any advantage in Spain like it does in Latin America and elsewhere. You have to compete with many local men of high quality and Spanish women are generally not to keen on Anglo men anyway. In fact I once found a thread on a Spanish-language forum about whether Spanish women prefer Spanish or foreign men. There were many responses from Spanish women and the overwhelming majority of respondents expressed the opinion that they prefer the "national product" and Italian men too but don't find guiris (Anglos and other Northern Europeans) attractive. The reasons which the women gave for their dislike of guiris included their ugly pale skin complexion, their weird culture, and their horrible Anglophone pronunciation of Spanish. A few women however said that they would make an exception for a hunky, tanned Australian or Californian surfer type. But by and large Spaniards don't have a particularly good impression of Anglo men.

Spanish men seem to fall into one of two categories. On one side you have the gallant hunks with tanned beach bodies and a high level of social know-how and on the other you have the unkempt nerdy types with those silly Spaniard beards and band t-shirts or sometimes the intellectual look with round glasses. The latter group doesn't offer much competition but the competition from the first group which is a sizeable minority is brutal. They're considerably more attractive than most Anglos with their tanned Mediterranean skin complexion, their better fashion sense, their sporty lifestyle, and their native Spanish (remember that most Spaniards are not too fond of foreign languages). High- and even medium-quality Spanish women just have so many options that are usually better than an average Anglo foreigner straight off the boat.

In previous discussions with @Outcast9428 he's mentioned that Anglos have a height advantage since we are a few inches taller than Spaniards on average but I assure you that it doesn't matter in Spain. The typical Spanish woman is still going to choose a tanned 5'9" Spaniard who speaks fluent Spanish over a pasty 5'11" British guiri with a low level of Spanish proficiency. Most Spaniards simply don't like pale-skinned Anglos and believe themselves and their Italian brothers to be ideal aesthetically speaking. Spain isn't like the Philippines or Peru where just about any White male will be treated like a god on account of his ethnic phenotype.

When I was in Spain I didn't date any Spanish girls and instead chose to date only girls from the Latin American immigrant community which has a large presence in the country's important cities. Even though I love Spain as a country I actually don't like Spanish females and much prefer to date Latin American immigrants due to their more exotic appearance, their higher degree of femininity, and their friendlier and more family-oriented culture. Dating Latin American immigrants is relatively easy in Spain if you have a high level of Spanish. They often like all kinds of European men and are open to relationships with us regardless of our country of origin. Among the Latin American immigrant community you can find Colombians, Ecuadorians, Venezuelans, Peruvians, Bolivians, Chileans, Brazilians and sometimes even Central Americans and Caribbeans. Even though Spanish women are not that good, I still find the larger Spanish cities an absolute paradise for dating due to all of the imported sexy Latinas.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 18th, 2022, 4:09 pm
I've lived in Spain and speak fluent Spanish and so I can shed some light on the situation.

In my experience being an Anglo foreigner doesn't confer any advantage in Spain like it does in Latin America and elsewhere. You have to compete with many local men of high quality and Spanish women are generally not to keen on Anglo men anyway. In fact I once found a thread on a Spanish-language forum about whether Spanish women prefer Spanish or foreign men. There were many responses from Spanish women and the overwhelming majority of respondents expressed the opinion that they prefer the "national product" and Italian men too but don't find guiris (Anglos and other Northern Europeans) attractive. The reasons which the women gave for their dislike of guiris included their ugly pale skin complexion, their weird culture, and their horrible Anglophone pronunciation of Spanish. A few women however said that they would make an exception for a hunky, tanned Australian or Californian surfer type. But by and large Spaniards don't have a particularly good impression of Anglo men.

Spanish men seem to fall into one of two categories. On one side you have the gallant hunks with tanned beach bodies and a high level of social know-how and on the other you have the unkempt nerdy types with those silly Spaniard beards and band t-shirts or sometimes the intellectual look with round glasses. The latter group doesn't offer much competition but the competition from the first group which is a sizeable minority is brutal. They're considerably more attractive than most Anglos with their tanned Mediterranean skin complexion, their better fashion sense, their sporty lifestyle, and their native Spanish (remember that most Spaniards are not too fond of foreign languages). High- and even medium-quality Spanish women just have so many options that are usually better than an average Anglo foreigner straight off the boat.

In previous discussions with @Outcast9428 he's mentioned that Anglos have a height advantage since we are a few inches taller than Spaniards on average but I assure you that it doesn't matter in Spain. The typical Spanish woman is still going to choose a tanned 5'9" Spaniard who speaks fluent Spanish over a pasty 5'11" British guiri with a low level of Spanish proficiency. Most Spaniards simply don't like pale-skinned Anglos and believe themselves and their Italian brothers to be ideal aesthetically speaking. Spain isn't like the Philippines or Peru where just about any White male will be treated like a god on account of his ethnic phenotype.

When I was in Spain I didn't date any Spanish girls and instead chose to date only girls from the Latin American immigrant community which has a large presence in the country's important cities. Even though I love Spain as a country I actually don't like Spanish females and much prefer to date Latin American immigrants due to their more exotic appearance, their higher degree of femininity, and their friendlier and more family-oriented culture. Dating Latin American immigrants is relatively easy in Spain if you have a high level of Spanish. They often like all kinds of European men and are open to relationships with us regardless of our country of origin. Among the Latin American immigrant community you can find Colombians, Ecuadorians, Venezuelans, Peruvians, Bolivians, Chileans, Brazilians and sometimes even Central Americans and Caribbeans. Even though Spanish women are not that good, I still find the larger Spanish cities an absolute paradise for dating due to all of the imported sexy Latinas.
I always thought spaniard women prefered their own type,because I look italian or spanish and spaniard girls always flirted with me,said I was handsome and looked perfect,and smiled at me from the streets.

now someone is confirming that for me.

pale skin is beautiful though,as are light eyes.I don't Believe God made any mistakes in creating any race of people.and I say that as someone who is beige tanned,with dark features.

I wish people would judge others on their individual merits,rather than their race,and that includes personal attraction.beauty comes in all shapes and colors.

but hey,atleast spaniard girls prefer their own men and don't worship white men and diss their own men like asian and mestiza women(though I heard from a white blond mexican on another site in PM that mexican mestizas usually prefer their own men and Falcon said something similar).

desi women from india and bangladesh also don't like white guys but do like arabs and italian guys and they prefer their own but having a lightskinned skin but still tan.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

willymonfrete wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 2:39 pm
I always thought spaniard women prefered their own type,because I look italian or spanish and spaniard girls always flirted with me,said I was handsome and looked perfect,and smiled at me from the streets.

pale skin is beautiful though,as are light eyes.I don't Believe God made any mistakes in creating any race of people.and I say that as someone who is beige tanned,with dark features.

I wish people would judge others on their individual merits,rather than their race,and that includes personal attraction.beauty comes in all shapes and colors.

but hey,atleast spaniard girls prefer their own men and don't worship white men and diss their own men like asian and mestiza women(though I heard from a white blond mexican on another site in PM that mexican mestizas usually prefer their own men and Falcon said something similar).

desi women from india and bangladesh also don't like white guys but do like arabs and italian guys and they prefer their own but having a lightskinned skin but still tan.
I don't think that it's even possible to expect people to judge others purely on individual merits when it comes to personal attraction. I know that I am only attracted to women of certain races (mostly brown-skinned Latinas with big butts and curves). So when women of certain ethnicities or nationalities do the same with men I can't really blame them. I think that the best strategy for both men and women is to go where people of our own race/phenotype are appreciated. In the case of White men that is primarily Latin America and Asia. Certain other regions benefit men of other races/phenotypes.

I'm a White dude of English and Irish ancestry but I don't like my own physical appearance or natural pale skin and often use Melanotan (i.e., tanning injections) to get extremely tanned and develop a more Mediterranean skin tone. I personally find pale skin ugly or downright gross. I always feel more attractive when I'm on the Melanotan. There's this idea that White guys are widely seen as the most attractive and have it the easiest but that only applies to moderately tanned Whites. Guys who are too pale are often seen as unattractive and get a lot of shit for it. I used to get depressed because of my skin tone and saw myself as botched. I think I even had some kind of body dysphoria. But when I started taking Melanotan and getting brown as fark I began to feel much better about myself and even had Iberian females giving me compliments about my appearance.

For me the ideal would be to be a Caucasian male with Italian/Mediterranean ancestry and therefore European features together with good tanning genetics. I think that that particular phenotype would be the most advantageous for attracting females in the regions which I prefer.

Pale skin objectively sucks. It turns red in the sun and just burns. Olive skin and brown skin are much better. After getting extremely tanned with Melanotan I can go out shirtless at midday in the middle of summer under the blazing Mediterranean sun and still not burn.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 3:44 pm
willymonfrete wrote:

I don't think that it's even possible to expect people to judge others purely on individual merits when it comes to personal attraction. I know that I am only attracted to women of certain races (mostly brown-skinned Latinas with big butts and curves). So when women of certain ethnicities or nationalities do the same with men I can't really blame them. I think that the best strategy for both men and women is to go where people of our own race/phenotype are appreciated. In the case of White men that is primarily Latin America and Asia. Certain other regions benefit men of other races/phenotypes.

I'm a White dude of English and Irish ancestry but I don't like my own physical appearance or natural pale skin and often use Melanotan (i.e., tanning injections) to get extremely tanned and develop a more Mediterranean skin tone. I personally find pale skin ugly or downright gross. I always feel more attractive when I'm on the Melanotan. There's this idea that White guys are widely seen as the most attractive and have it the easiest but that only applies to moderately tanned Whites. Guys who are too pale are often seen as unattractive and get a lot of shit for it. I used to get depressed because of my skin tone and saw myself as botched. I think I even had some kind of body dysphoria. But when I started taking Melanotan and getting brown as fark I began to feel much better about myself and even had Iberian females giving me compliments about my appearance.

For me the ideal would be to be a Caucasian male with Italian/Mediterranean ancestry and therefore European features together with good tanning genetics. I think that that particular phenotype would be the most advantageous for attracting females in the regions which I prefer.

Pale skin objectively sucks. It turns red in the sun and just burns. Olive skin and brown skin are much better. After getting extremely tanned with Melanotan I can go out shirtless at midday in the middle of summer under the blazing Mediterranean sun and still not burn.
My friend,first of all I send Love and Blessings to you and your way.

I have a compassionate outlook on you and what you're saying.

White men are beautiful and so are black men,indian men,asian men and native american men and arabian men.

Don't ever downgrade yourself because of some Worldly flawed ignorant human attraction games that some women play or people play in general.

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

I am attracted to brown indigenous american women and italian women,and some tibetan women.

I like women of all races,but these 3 do something very special in my heart.

it's oke to go for what you like,but just don't say things like 'pale skin is ugly',its not and people have different aesthetic tastes.

for me Brown mestizas and indigenas are the most exotic,but I won't downplay other women's Beauty.

I'm glad I found someone that has the same tastes as me though.

as for looking italian or spanish,I look italian,white puerto rican or spanish shaven and arabic with beard and I have NEVER found latinas easier for me than for white men.

I am attractive,so Yes I get them by the floodloads on online dating(don't know any latinas irl),but I know for a fact that darker women in general are a bit apprehensive of darker men because:

1.they think we don't prefer them and prefer blonde women(usually when I tell them I prefer darker girls,they become ecstatic but surprised,and much more welcoming and intimate in our interactions than before).

2.they may think we're players or andrew tate Macho types.

so you have an advantage.

and White men have a special status that comes with the Soft Power emanating from their Hard global military and economic superiority,and the world is their Oyster.

A darker man has to work 4x as hard as a white guy for the same thing,the same woman,and he may not be as appreciated.

I want a truly EQUAL world in terms of oppurtunity in all aspects of life.that does not happen by downgrading and tearing down another person.

Equality is for everyone's benefit.

linear values hurt those that have them.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 3:44 pm
willymonfrete wrote:

You may benefit from Metta meditation directed at yourself.you have low self love,because you don't like your racial appearance.

its easy to do,just think of a baby or a Puppy and the love and good emotions that come with beholding them you just send towards yourself.

do this everyday atleast once(takes only 2 minutes),and after a while your self esteem and confidence will heighten.

Blessings brother and I will pray for you.