Do Italian and Spanish women like to date foreigners?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Italian and Spanish women like to date foreigners?

Post by Yohan »

hypermak wrote:
August 17th, 2020, 8:05 pm
One of the things I agreed on with @publicduende when I talked to him was that melting pot cities like London, Paris or New York are excellent dating grounds for people the world over. The trick is to try and meet girls who have just moved and have only partially assimilated the host culture and habits, with all the pros and cons.
It is true that you can find in London many people from all over the world. I was many times in London and my first dates were with Malaysian Chinese in London. However I have to say the British colonies are not so much better than UK itself and even at that time many women from British colonies living in UK were already showing up in a rather disappointing way.

What I learnt quickly is never bring foreign women back to your own feminist region, especially English speaking countries like UK, USA, Australia...
Better check out if it is possible for you - not so easy, consider job, visa, working permits, travel costs etc. - to relocate to HER country.

Maybe Paris is a better place for international/interracial dating, but I never really checked it out so much in detail - I am not into dating of African women, regardless if they are Arabs or black Africans. Also not interested into relocation to Africa.
France is 'between' Spain and Italy, might be a good place for dating if you are looking for such girls.

I noticed that people from French speaking former colonies are by far less into all this discriminating racist BS-talk. It's a difference of education I guess, different mindset, you find this hateful white/black BS-talk mostly in the US and in South Africa.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 10:19 am
I noticed that people from French speaking former colonies are by far less into all this discriminating racist BS-talk. It's a difference of education I guess, different mindset, you find this hateful white/black BS-talk mostly in the US and in South Africa.
I don't know about that. How then do you explain the @Cornfeds and the @Hypermaks? Both of them are race-obsessed. You can always tell when they bring up racial topics assuming you'd be race-obsessed just as they are when you really couldn't care less.

Even @Winston is behaving race-obsessed now, but I guess you could argue that he was infected from having been reared in the United States.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 12:40 pm
I don't know about that. How then do you explain the @Cornfeds and the @Hypermaks? Both of them are race-obsessed. You can always tell when they bring up racial topics assuming you'd be race-obsessed just as they are when you really couldn't care less.

Even @Winston is behaving race-obsessed now, but I guess you could argue that he was infected from having been reared in the United States.
I thought this was long since established but it bears repeating. That's another delusion of yours. I am not obsessed about any race, including "yours". If I sometimes used the word "black" or race-related slurs, it was only in response to you doing that to me first, about my profession, my nationality, my height, even. I was just paying you with the same coin.

I couldn't care less about your skin colour. If you sound like a deluded a**hole here, you are a deluded a**hole to me, That your skin is then black or shocking pink is totally irrelevant.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Yohan wrote:
It is true that you can find in London many people from all over the world. I was many times in London and my first dates were with Malaysian Chinese in London. However I have to say the British colonies are not so much better than UK itself and even at that time many women from British colonies living in UK were already showing up in a rather disappointing way.
From what I noticed, London is too much of an international city to generalise.

Even talking just about Malaysians, you can find Malaysian Chinese who have very little of their original culture because their family moved around, let their kids study at international schools and colleges and spoke English instead of Bahasa or Mandarin. You can also find Malaysian students who moved to the UK as their first experience abroad and still reason and behave like innocent, "virgin" members of their home culture.

How fast they will be absorbing the worst bits of western culture, it again depends on a lot of factors. It depends on who they interact with, how ambitious they are, how strong their traditional family values are, etc.
Yohan wrote:
What I learnt quickly is never bring foreign women back to your own feminist region, especially English speaking countries like UK, USA, Australia...
Better check out if it is possible for you - not so easy, consider job, visa, working permits, travel costs etc. - to relocate to HER country.
I agree, that's the ideal situation. However, as I can see myself living in Manila, it's quite hard for a foreigner to find a decent career path and establish themselves in an emerging country like this. Harder than having a comparable profession or career in their home country. Is it worth doing, for the benefit of preserving your wife's moral and intellectual purity? Maybe...
Yohan wrote:
Maybe Paris is a better place for international/interracial dating, but I never really checked it out so much in detail - I am not into dating of African women, regardless if they are Arabs or black Africans. Also not interested into relocation to Africa.
France is 'between' Spain and Italy, might be a good place for dating if you are looking for such girls.

Paris isn't in a good spot right now. There are way too many illegal migrants, which add to the banlieue gangs in creating an unsafe environment for locals and tourists alike. Petty crime, mugging, riots and street beating are absolutely rampant. Paris might well be a melting pot of the same magnitude as London but London, despite the recent statistics about knife crime that raised a few eyebrowses, remains much cleaner and safer.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 7:36 pm

I thought this was long since established but it bears repeating. That's another delusion of yours. I am not obsessed about any race, including "yours". If I sometimes used the word "black" or race-related slurs, it was only in response to you doing that to me first, about my profession, my nationality, my height, even. I was just paying you with the same coin.

I couldn't care less about your skin colour. If you sound like a deluded a**hole here, you are a deluded a**hole to me, That your skin is then black or shocking pink is totally irrelevant.
It is no surprise at all that the demented "life-loser" that is @Hypermak has severe height insecurities. I could have predicted long ago that his anger issues have "short man syndrome" origins, but he just confirmed it outright.

Short men are the LEAST desirable men to women, bar none, and there is a plethora of data that confirms that. Other than your horrible job (which you obviously hate) at a 3rd world hotel, and your lack of financial wherewithal to live a free and leisurely life like a respectable person, that's what has made you into a miserable malcontent who hates his life.

From what I have seen, I am sure you deserve every bit of that pathetic existence.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 22nd, 2020, 8:42 pm
It is no surprise at all that the demented "life-loser" that is @Hypermak has severe height insecurities. I could have predicted long ago that his anger issues have "short man syndrome" origins, but he just confirmed it outright.

Short men are the LEAST desirable men to women, bar none, and there is a plethora of data that confirms that. Other than your horrible job (which you obviously hate) at a 3rd world hotel, and your lack of financial wherewithal to live a free and leisurely life like a respectable person, that's what has made you into a miserable malcontent who hates his life.

From what I have seen, I am sure you deserve every bit of that pathetic existence.
Dude, I don't have any insecurities about my height, as I have always considered myself quite tall. You, on the other side, have created an entire thread ("Hypermak's kitchen adventures" of whatever it was) to gaslight me as a "short" Italian "cheflet".

You making up that I am short doesn't mean that 1) I am short or 2) I have height insecurities. More of your own insecurities projected on to others? Again, signs of deep senile delusions...how pathetic is that? :(

And truth be told, you have always been the one parading your race, from your avatar picture to your body mass and (alleged) studdy looks, to elevate your ego. Better to be a successful rich man from an underprivileged minority, than just a successful rich man, right?

For one last time, I have been judging you based on what you write and see the signs of a delusional nutcase in you regardless of your race or skin colour.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 9:17 pm
August 22nd, 2020, 8:42 pm

Dude, I don't have any insecurities about my height, as I have always considered myself quite tall. You, on the other side, have created an entire thread ("Hypermak's kitchen adventures" of whatever it was) to gaslight me as a "short" Italian "cheflet".

You making up that I am short doesn't mean that 1) I am short or 2) I have height insecurities. More of your own insecurities projected on to others? Again, signs of deep senile delusions...how pathetic is that? :(

And truth be told, you have always been the one parading your race, from your avatar picture to your body mass and (alleged) studdy looks, to elevate your ego. Better to be a successful rich man from an underprivileged minority, than just a successful rich man, right?

For one last time, I have been judging you based on what you write and see the signs of a delusional nutcase in you regardless of your race or skin colour.
You really are one sick individual. Have you looked into getting help for yourself yet? I can't see things ending well for you at all. Sheesh....
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 22nd, 2020, 9:50 pm
You really are one sick individual. Have you looked into getting help for yourself yet? I can't see things ending well for you at all. Sheesh....
Another one of your usual one-liners, when you're painted in a corner and have nothing else to add, other than admitting you're wrong. :)

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 10:20 pm
August 22nd, 2020, 9:50 pm
Another one of your usual one-liners, when you're painted in a corner and have nothing else to add, other than admitting you're wrong. :)

Spoken like a true malignant narcissist who can't admit his life and circumstances sucks because of the ego damage that would cause. And the fact that you have to borrow GIF images that I've used over and over again is just laughable. Can't do any better than that?

Well, I guess we shouldn't expect much more out of a hotel cook hiding out in some 3rd world country poaching local prostitutes who are cheaper than back home in Italy. We all know what you're doing.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 22nd, 2020, 10:49 pm
Spoken like a true malignant narcissist who can't admit his life and circumstances sucks because of the ego damage that would cause. And the fact that you have to borrow GIF images that I've used over and over again is just laughable. Can't do any better than that?
Why for once in your life don't you ever stick to the subject? You highlighted the word "height" in my earlier post and said that I was insecure about my height. The only time that came up was when you tried to gaslight me about me being short, when in fact I am well above average for an Italian and never even once I had any insecurity about my height.

You just love to project your own insecurities on to other. Clear as the day.
Well, I guess we shouldn't expect much more out of a hotel cook hiding out in some 3rd world country poaching local prostitutes who are cheaper than back home in Italy. We all know what you're doing.
Sadly, we too know what you have been up to... Let them judge...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 11:03 pm
Why for once in your life don't you ever stick to the subject? You highlighted the word "height" in my earlier post and said that I was insecure about my height. The only time that came up was when you tried to gaslight me about me being short, when in fact I am well above average for an Italian and never even once I had any insecurity about my height.

You just love to project your own insecurities on to other. Clear as the day.
Sadly, we too know what you have been up to... Let them judge...
It's more and more clear that I have successfully figured you out and you know it. I don't even think you came from some famous "bakery shop family" in Italy. I think you come from crap and that's why you ran off to Asia to find desperate whores who would pay some measure of attention to you.

You're a major loser. What's that? You hate when I refer to winners and loser? Of course you hate it, because you're a quintessential LOSER who hates to be reminded of that.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

August 22nd, 2020, 11:19 pm
It's more and more clear that I have successfully figured you out and you know it. I don't even think you came from some famous "bakery shop family" in Italy. I think you come from crap and that's why you ran off to Asia to find desperate whores who would pay some measure of attention to you.
Another sign of your pathological delusions: you only see/read what you want to see/read. Every single poster with common sense in here has been criticising you for attacking me without any substantial reason, and bashing me on totally irrelevant stuff like my job and family background, like the worst kind of teenage troll. It looks like we all have you figured out but, of course, you're too deluded to even notice.
You're a major loser. What's that? You hate when I refer to winners and loser? Of course you hate it, because you're a quintessential LOSER who hates to be reminded of that.
Sure, I might be a loser by your standards but I am at least real. You're a legend in your own mind and the smallest hint of common sense will bring you down to earth and put you in a world of pain. Maybe you should stop injecting that TRT crap to pretend you're 25 years younger and start acting like an adult. No? Only a teenager fixated with the bogus bits of "the great American Dream" divides the world into "winners" and "losers".
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yohan wrote:

I was not thinking about the opinion of some individuals - I had a lot to do with African people in Japan over 5 years - but all of them were from French/Belgium former colonies and nobody I ever met had any racist feeling or made any racist comment.

All of them told me that France in its laws never had any racist regulation you could find in the States or in South Africa or nearby and they all considered racism and race separation as originally to be a British policy, which attitide still continues mainly in the US and some parts of Southern Africa. Even they told me to visit them in Africa and to try out their black girls... no sign of apartheid, not from black men from French former colonies and not from their women either.

However I prefer living in Asia, not so much interested in Africa or Latin America.
Personally I don't care about race - not at all. I have no problem with that - living among people of other race during the most part of my life - even now after retirement in Japan I am surely in my neighborhood the only white foreigner.

About Cornfed, this is a rather strange guy, it is difficult to talk to him. I don't know why he hates black people so much, he never replies when you ask him to provide more details.

About Hypermak, I don't think he is racist, he is living in Philippines and about Italians and many other citizens in Europe, I don't think they are racist, but it remains the fact that there are simply said too many immigrants in Europe - uninvited illegal immigrants of any race - who are uneducated, unwilling to learn and work, showing up with large families, creating no-go zones for themselves and expect Europe to care about all of them, insist on their religious mindset which they want to force on local Europeans too while committing plenty of violent crimes...etc.etc.

Of course this bad behavior of many (but not all) immigrants makes people mistrusting and rejecting foreigners. But racist? I am from Europe and don't like to live there again, not my way of life, I don't fit there and I consider myself as an outsider - but I was never facing racist issues and I have been in most countries in Europe while working for a major travel agency.
Last edited by Yohan on August 23rd, 2020, 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 11:48 pm
Another sign of your pathological delusions: you only see/read what you want to see/read. Every single poster with common sense in here has been criticising you for attacking me without any substantial reason, and bashing me on totally irrelevant stuff like my job and family background, like the worst kind of teenage troll. It looks like we all have you figured out but, of course, you're too deluded to even notice.
Sure, I might be a loser by your standards but I am at least real. You're a legend in your own mind and the smallest hint of common sense will bring you down to earth and put you in a world of pain. Maybe you should stop injecting that TRT crap to pretend you're 25 years younger and start acting like an adult. No? Only a teenager fixated with the bogus bits of "the great American Dream" divides the world into "winners" and "losers".
You are real in your own mind you numskull. How stupid do you think we are? You are a sex tourist in the Philippines who simply scrapes together some income by being a kitchen slave.

Yes, there are winners and losers in life and as much as it pains you, YOU'RE A MAJOR LOSER and a creep preying upon literal whores in Manila. Trying to pump yourself up as some sort of successful chef is not going to work. Your anger and your poor mental health condition betray you.

If you're not careful, I'll have you hating yourself, your life, and your job even more if you want to keep this going. I should do it anyway because you're toxic and you need to be told the truth about yourself. I'll do that while others won't.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 12:02 am
About Hypermak, I don't think he is racist...
No. I strongly disagree with you on this one Yohan. @Hypermak clearly has issues with black men doing well with women in Ukraine if his posts about the subject is any indication. In fact, he tried to lie and say black men would get attacked in Kyiv and that Ukrainian women would want nothing to do with black men.

What he failed to realize is that I have been enjoying living in Kyiv for months at a time for years now. I feel safer in Ukraine (with or without women) than in the USA, and I have done better with the local women there than almost anywhere in the world. Still, he spitefully tried to lie in an effort to try to dissuade other black men from going there.

He therefore is a virulent racist who hates to see black men doing far better than could ever do. That is also behind he tendency to claim I am lying about my personal successes and that @Spencer is lying about his success in Ukraine and otherwise in life.

Hating to see blacks succeed is a certain type of racism that burns up life-losers like him who can't do well on their own.

So the case is closed on the subject. @Hypermak hates to be outdone by better black men. He simply tries to deny our success as faking it or delusional because he knows that what we achieved is 100% out of reach for him. I have seen his type before and he is a racist of a certain type.

And you know what, I love rubbing it all in his face just to piss him off even more. 8)