Hanging out in Montenegro (with pictures)! Where are you guys located?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Hanging out in Montenegro (with pictures)! Where are you guys located?

Post by pitbull »

Last edited by pitbull on April 18th, 2019, 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: Hanging out in Montenegro (with pictures) for the week! Where are you guys located?

Post by Wolfeye »

What are some details? The pictures show a good-looking woman (women?) & you looking like you're having a good time- along with that yacht. Yours?

I hear Montenegro is really beautiful, but that's all I've heard (well, that, and the fact that the West tries to f**k with Russia through them- I guess the population is more pro-Russian & the government sold out a bit).
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Re: Hanging out in Montenegro (with pictures) for the week! Where are you guys located?

Post by pitbull »

See link above: https://www.businessinsider.com/million ... tos-2019-4 Montenegro is a more relaxed version of Serbia.

Yacht is rented. More details at http://culturewhiz.org/experiences/yach ... riatic-sea

One chick

pitbull
Freshman Poster

Re: Hanging out in Montenegro (with pictures)! Where are you guys located?

Post by pitbull »

They love grilled food here

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

What a country Yugoslavia must have been, incorporating seven of the current neatest countries around. Guess its impressiveness as a social achievement was why the Zio-West had to destroy it. The only thing it didn't have was a good train system.

BTW, I agree with the person in this article who said Monaco has lost its soul. Absolutely the most sterile, soulless place I've ever been.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Yes, the capitalist West did a number on Yugoslavia. By putting groups against each other and by spreading the gospel of fiscal austerity, deregulation, “free trade,” privatization, and draconian public sector downsizing and most of all: more money for the winners. The outcome was strikingly similar to what we’ve seen in Greece: stagnant growth (almost no per capita income growth for the twenty years from 1980-2000), rising poverty, declining living standards for millions, and plenty of new opportunities for international capitalist investors and corporations to make a quick buck.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

pitbull wrote:
April 18th, 2019, 8:49 pm
Yes, the capitalist West did a number on Yugoslavia. By putting groups against each other and by spreading the gospel of fiscal austerity, deregulation, “free trade,” privatization, and draconian public sector downsizing and most of all: more money for the winners. The outcome was strikingly similar to what we’ve seen in Greece: stagnant growth (almost no per capita income growth for the twenty years from 1980-2000), rising poverty, declining living standards for millions, and plenty of new opportunities for international capitalist investors and corporations to make a quick buck.
Agreed, 100 percent. But I don't get why you don't see the role of central banks in this process of economic and cultural assassination. 'What is the case for ending the Fed,' indeed! A consortium of private banks exercising complete control over the economy, doing its best to get everyone, including governments, into debt peonage, and methodically transferring wealth to the rentier class. Who do you think "loans" the (created-from-scratch) "money" that eventually necessitates austerity and the surrendering of public assets to private predators?

Economic attack alone couldn't do Yugoslavia in, so we had to bomb the place for two and a half months. As a group, Serbs are probably the most interesting people I've met. Their English is good enough for their personalities, including sense of humor, to come through. They're very politically aware, have every reason to hate Americans, but for some reason don't blame us for the actions of our government.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Central banks are like genes. Some people misunderstand what genes are for and what they do in the body. People don’t understand that genes direct the production of proteins. Genes, on their own, are not the masters but the servants. And, as entirely passive strings of chemicals, it is logically impossible for them to initiate and steer development in any sense. The same for central banks. All you have to do is look at central banks in other countries. For example, Sveriges Riksbank or simply the Riksbank, is the central bank of Sweden. It is the world's oldest central bank and the third oldest bank in operation. Is that bank exercising complete control over the economy, doing its best to get everyone, including governments, into debt peonage, and methodically transferring wealth to the rentier class? Lol, no because Sweden doesn't have unfiltered capitalism.

https://www.fastcompany.com/40439316/ar ... al-problem

Yugoslavia had a lot of problems. Bombing didn't do much. Croatians and Muslims didn't want to be dominated by Serbs so why not create their own countries. Same old shit. Why do you think there's over 30 countries in Europe? Look at Spain right now with separatist groups trying to create their own country. Yugoslav had a Criminal Code which enabled the persecution of individuals for criticizing the regime and a lot of other shit people wanted gone. So the USA government didn't have to do much.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Anyway. Back to reality.

This was PAG yesterday manipulating other people's photographs. Unfortunately for him he didn't realise he used an image of "himself" wearing a jacket in a country where the temperature lately has been very warm. :lol:

pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

You mean back to retardation.

You seem completely ignorant of basic science and Mediterranean climate. First off, water takes a lot more energy to heat up and cool down than land does. When warm air moves over cold waters, it's quickly cooled, causing a chilly breeze off the water. Because of this, our summers are always cooler right at the beaches, and our winters are typically warmer. Second, morning temperature is generally cooler then midday. Again, this goes back to basic science. Must suck being as dumb as you.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I don't think you realise how readable you are PAG. Always trying to prove yourself and impress but ultimately failing.

Actually you're quite funny up to a point but then you spoil it by becoming obnoxious and abusive. Something's not quite right is it?
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

Lol, a fire needs good material to burn. You people need to start doing stuff like going out and reporting back. That would probably be hilarious like Winson coming back from China :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Where is Montenegro? I don't think the average American knows where it is, so it's not safe to assume that everyone here knows where it is either.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
aaandrew
Freshman Poster

Post by aaandrew »

Hi pitbull, are you still in Montenegro?

I friend told me about the country and I must admit I was with Winston and didn't have a clue where it was. I spent the weekend doing some reading and I'm ready to move! ha ha

If you are self employed or have an online business it seems too good to be true - cheap, low tax, lots of environment around. Can you confirm any of this first hand?

What are the women like over there towards foreigners? Can one live a peaceful life there without too many hassles with the government?