Video: Eastern Europe: The Myth That Keeps On Going

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Video: Eastern Europe: The Myth That Keeps On Going

Post by MatureDJ »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: video: Eastern Europe: The Myth That Keeps On Going

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@Contrarian Expatriate please chime in on this.....
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I refuse to watch videos but I will say this. The true myths are that men can reliably get good sex with quality women for free and that men can prosper by signing contracts (such as for marriage in general, affidavit of spousal support for immigrant wife, etc) that put them at a severe disadvantage in event of a dispute. Just pay a mistress on a pay-as-you-go basis and no problems with Eastern European women. If you don't plan to live in Eastern Europe, then even that is silly. Just pay an American mistress from seeking.com. (As for E I R&B and his 600+ freebies, thank you but not I'm not a chubby chaser :)
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 24th, 2019, 10:32 am
@Contrarian Expatriate please chime in on this.....
Interesting take, but he is right on some things and wrong on others. As someone who actually lives around the former Soviet Union, this is my take.

Background:
The notion that Russia and other Eastern European countries are gold mines for women desperate to marry a Westerner and leave for better lives is false. It was true right after the Soviet Union collapsed in the 1990's but that was almost 30 years ago. While they are still not as affluent as Western women, Eastern European women are generally happier, healthier, more socially contented and more attractive than the "privileged" women of the West. While many women in that part of the world dream of simply visiting various Western countries, most wish to remain in their home countries for the long term.

Where he is right:
-Social media engagement and mass entertainment media have influenced the former Soviet Union so much, that women in that region are only barely more conservative and traditional than Western women. The female fvckery that exists in the West does exist over there, but it is simply a question of degree.

-Yes, settling over in her country is a much more sound practice than taking her into the matrix of your home Western country. I personally saw colleagues who deeply regretted bringing their foreign wife to America. America provides women the social capital of first class status. When Eastern European women taste of this, "Absolute power corrupts, absolutely."

Where he is wrong:
-He is wrongly predicating his position on MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE. By assuming Western men seek to go to Russia in order to marry instead of just meeting women for relationships, he tilts the winability of the debate in his favor. Yes, dumpy and desperate social rejects still go to Russia to marry, but they are no longer the norm. The world is more interconnected now and a wide variety Westerners now live and work in Russia and many engage in relationships there without the need to ever marry especially since Russia leads the world in divorces. Marriage is for smart women and for idiotic men; that is just a fact now.

-He also predicated his position on Russia only. Russia does not constitute nor typify Eastern Europe. Women in Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, The Baltics, and Moldova are extremely different than those in Russia.
I personally love all of those non-Russian nationalities, yet I am very careful and cautious with Russian women however.

My Conclusion:
Eastern European are still better than Western women, hands down, but that difference is beginning to blur because of open travel, open global communication, and the far reach of mass media. But as one who insists on living in Eastern Europe, these are some of the things that I note there which do not exist in America:

-Girls love to do little things for men like prepare your place at the table, whether at home or out to eat.
-Girls are not ageist in Eastern Europe so girls of 19 often crave the experience, safety, and guidance of an older man like myself. In America, an older man gets called creepy or cradle robber to try to keep older, less attractive women in the sexual competition market.
-Girls don't have the fempowerment chip on their shoulder in Eastern Europe and they actually listen to advice instead of rebuff it as mansplaining or patriarchal gobbledygook.
-Girls evaluate men there on what they have accomplished and their social status rather than how "hawt" they look.

With all that in mind, there is only one choice and that is Eastern Europe. The only kicker is that you never marry, and you only agree to have children with women in those countries where there is no bilateral Child Support Enforcement Treaty with your home country if things don't work out. That keeps the balance of power with you as the man.
Jonnyblond
Freshman Poster

Post by Jonnyblond »

Sure it’s easy to fall for the myth when your desperate. It’s simple. Imagine one of the more smarter people on earth bill gates said it best....be nice to nerds because someday you may be working for them..I totally agree but thanks bill. So let’s just say your handsome and even though you never had a hard time in your own culture meeting women and discovering that there is traditional mega gorgeous women out there. Would you settle for the shit here in North America..never...let me go deeper. So who are all our high status males...the nerds..oh my god..the guys I went to school with is holding the monopoly on women. Nah...things get much more easier. Yes..that’s right...the lads who don’t get invited to parties and have sh*t to prove are the ones that these beauties seek. Really...Jeff bezo. Chime in any minute..did you not drop down to number two because some little miss America took you to the cleaners..fascinating. Our high status males in western cultures are nerds. No wonder why so many of these lads are pissed. All that studying and hard work is a waste..sure..I make jack shit for finances and I’m rocking a little hottie that ain’t going nowhere. So where’s the whining and crying...but he’s rich...for all you religious freaks..Jesus was a carpenter and commanded the many...he fooled everyone. Hell..quite the con...love that lad...anyways...wake up lads..high status is temporary till men like me make a move...cocky arrogance...absolutely...this is why success comes easy...

So instead of showing all these videos of look guys...look...women are sh*t..no...I am...women love the same thing that comes from their ass...sh*t. Many are sold on the lies. If you ain’t picking up a little vixen at the pubs then you ain’t going to wreck sh*t overseas. It’s temporary...just being honest..sure I’ll get pissy responses from the supposed bad boys of this forum but I’m right,,,love yas. Truth. There’s stability and then there’s opportunity..stop being so mad at women with these videos...I’m not sticking up for women ever because even such a lad as myself had to learn how to win. When you win then send proof..till then those rants are invalid. It says I can’t get what I want but how come everyone else can...love yas