Wow are European girls really this freespirited & passionate with a zest for life? Why aren't you guys promoting them?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Winston
Site Admin

Wow are European girls really this freespirited & passionate with a zest for life? Why aren't you guys promoting them?

Post by Winston »

To @hypermak and @Yohan and @halnovemila and any other European male here:

Check out this movie I recently saw called "The Face of an Angel"? It's about the Amanda Knox case in Perugia, Italy. It's a drama where a filmmaker and journalist meet up in Italy to do a film and book about the case, but end up in a lot of weird side adventures instead. Here's the link to download it. Please watch it if you have the time.

https://yts.mx/movies/the-face-of-an-angel-2014

Now here's my question:

In the movie, the filmmaker guy ends up having casual sex with the hot female journalist with a very pretty face, an American female expat played by Kate Beckinsdale, as if such things happen easily in Europe. Then after that, he meets this super friendly and open blonde college girl who works as a bartender. She gives him her number and then she comes over to his apartment all the time everyday to help him with his film project, and she hooks him up with all her connections in town too, and invites him to college parties too. My question is: How common are girls like this in Europe or Italy? This is Perugia, a college town similar to Krakow, Poland, right? So there are many college girls and house parties right? Are girls like that more common in college towns?

Now I know this is a movie and movies exaggerate. In this case, the film is playing off the stereotype of the open/loose/wild/freespirited European girl right? Even so, I'm sure you know that stereotypes are not completely false, they all have a kernel of truth in them so they are at least partially true right? I mean girls like the blonde bartender in the movie must exist right?

Also, how could you guys leave Europe when there are super open/friendly girls like that who are very freespirited, open minded, fearless and uninhibited? You can't find girls like that in Asia or America, that's for sure. Girls in America or Asia are way too uptight to act that open or uninhibited, no way. So my question to you is: How can you leave Europe where there are girls like that, and where there is beautiful European architecture too, hence the BEST of both worlds, girls and scenic architecture? Isn't that crazy? Don't you guys ask yourselves that question too? lol

Especially you Yohan. I mean, in Japan you will NEVER EVER see girls that open and freespirited and fearless and uninhibited. NEVER. I'm sure you know that. So why would you go to Japan which is far more repressive and closed minded and socially closed than Europe? Isn't that insane? Don't you wonder that too?

Anyway, here are some clips from the movie that I found on YouTube, so you can see the scenes I'm referring to if you don't have time to watch the movie.

Here is the scene where the filmmaker meets the super friendly blonde bartender girl in her bar, where they talk and then the girl offers to give him her number.

Next, here is a beach scene where the same blonde girl takes a trip with him (albeit platonically it seems). Watch how she takes off her clothes and gets into the water. Notice how she acts and what she says. You can see that her attitude is very adventurous and freespirited without fear or inhibition. She doesn't even care if the water is cold or not, like Asian women would.

Some European girls are like that, I've seen it before. So this is not a total exaggeration. European females are commonly adventurous like what you see in this clip. I've seen it before. I met a Ukrainian girl from Couchsurfing in Las Vegas and saw her jump into public water fountains for fun and acting very playful, and not caring if you are "supposed to do that or not" or if anyone else was doing that or not. I didn't join her of course. But it was amusing to watch her do that.

The thing I noticed in this film, and MISS A LOT, is that meeting girls in Europe and having fun comes NATURALLY and EFFORTLESSLY. You don't have to try to "make things happen" or go against the grain or go against the stream of the river and waste your energy, it all happens naturally when you go out and do normal things, and go with the FLOW and the WIND, as they say in Taoism. It all happens WITH THE FLOW and the WIND, not against it. That's the MAJOR difference between Europe and America or Taiwan. In America or Taiwan, nothing ever happens. I never get dates or phone numbers no matter how many times I go out. NEVER. But in Europe it happens NATURALLY and EFFORTLESSLY WITH THE FLOW, just like in THE MOVIES! I've experienced some of that before of course. So I know what it's like.

How can you leave all that you guys? I don't get it. Isn't that insane? In Europe, everyday you have fun and girls happen NATURALLY a lot, and you are surrounded by BEAUTIFUL ARCHITECTURE too! The best of both worlds. Almost like a PARADISE! What more could you ask for?

Surely you guys can't tell me that in Europe, you never meet any girls or that the above never happens, not even partially? Come on now. It can't be zero like America or Taiwan. No way. I don't buy that. Come on man. Be serious here.

Am I right? If so, how do you guys explain this? And how could you leave Europe given all the above?

I know that movies exaggerate and play on stereotypes, but the stereotypes cannot all be false. They must at least be partially true and happen sometimes right? Not never. Right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Wow are European girls really this open/fearless/freespirited/wild/adventurous? How could you Euro guys leave it?

Post by hypermak »

@Winston, as you yourself said, it's a movie. It's a romantic, fictional interpretation of reality. I think we Europeans can mention dozens, indeed hundreds of American movies that contain sweet, adventurous, free-spirited American women, many of whom didn't fail to capture our imagination.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wow are European girls really this open/fearless/freespirited/wild/adventurous? How could you Euro guys leave it?

Post by yick »

I remember at the university I was at, there were many girls who did an exchange semester from the University of Iowa and a lot of them looked amazing and a lot of them I came across were very nice girls! They were! If you judged American girls on the exchange students who came to our university then you would decipher they were amazing and lovely and all good things.

It's only when I started working in Asia and I met a load more than my views dampened but even then, some American girls I met in Korea and China were great and some weren't - but based on the girls I met when I was at university - American girls are wonderful! Are they?
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

I don't think European girls are that open. They're definitely NOT fearless; in my experiences with Dutch and German girls, I find that many 'play it safe', are fairly rigid in their ways of thinking and few of them think outside of the box. Their legs are pretty open; some can be remarkably 'easy' and have sex with a man rather quickly. This does not make them free-spirited or adventurous, however. Many are cocky, they have strong values and rarely deviate from them or change their minds or opinions on things.

A lot of European girls wil be extremely tolerant, left-leaning and politically correct to an extreme, almost hysterical degree. College-age, college-educated Western European and Scandinavian girls are just about the most liberal girls you can run into. They like their men young, handsome and woke. The only older men they go for would be rich, fit older men, the 'daddy' type. Bonus points if he allows them to blab about their inane views and opinions and does not correct them or gets too critical or argumentative with them. They make a great f**k, but that's about all they're good for in my opinion. Their often ridiculoys personalities and views make them a waste of otherwise perfectly adequate genes.

If your forum had more European men then American men, Winston, the forum would have an "Anti-European Women Rants" sub-forum now... but since the majority of members are American, this is not the case. Greener grass and all that. Just because some chicks in movies are super cool doesn't make all European girls that way. And even if they are cool, they'd go for younger guys anyway so it's a non-issue for you, Winston.

European women are often fairly easy to get in your bed. But they are not all that deep or fascinating... European men can be deep. A fair amount of them are. But a deep-thinking, genuinely interesting Euro girl is an anomaly. A unicorn, if you will. Backpacker chicks and young exchange students are a different breed altogether, whether American or European, I think they are fairly similar.

@Winston, Europe ain't your promised land, my pudgy middle-aged friend. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Well, I can talk about young British, middle class women - they're very picky. They will usually pick someone of their social class and a lot of times, even the same part of the country that they are from. They are very particular if the man is of similar age, similar kind of look, same colour - they might go out with a young western European, Canadian, American, Australian or Kiwi but they will be similar in their education and life experiences.

A white British middle-class girl, even an average one, has so many options from so many chumps, she won't tolerate anyone or anything that is outside her narrow parameters of what she considers 'eligible' that's not to say they might not be nice or friendly if you come across them in a social setting but they're not going to get involved with you romantically.

There was a study of British female university graduates who are not getting married because there is a shortage of eligible British male university graduates and a lot of these young ladies aren't going to date the plumber. By the same token, there is a shortage for women without a university degree for all the men with similar educational levels who want one. So there are massive barriers when it comes to dating for British people - class, education, colour, regionalism.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 4:26 am

If your forum had more European men then American men, Winston, the forum would have an "Anti-European Women Rants" sub-forum now... but since the majority of members are American, this is not the case. Greener grass and all that. Just because some chicks in movies are super cool doesn't make all European girls that way. And even if they are cool, they'd go for younger guys anyway so it's a non-issue for you, Winston.

@Winston, Europe ain't your promised land, my pudgy middle-aged friend. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Buuuuurn! :oops:
WisconsinMan82
Freshman Poster

Post by WisconsinMan82 »

I took German from kindergarten through twelfth grade, and in high school we were in a mutual short-term exchange program with a school in Germany. Each fall, maybe 15-20 German students would come to our school for two weeks and then the following summer, the students who hosted a German would then be hosted by their German for two weeks. I never hosted anybody, in part due to there not being enough room in our house, but I would always get excited when the Germans would come over - we could practice each other's languages and learn a lot from each other, and a lot of them were legitimately good people. I'd say there was less obesity among the German students we had than among my high school's overall population, that's for sure.

On the contrary, I remember one morning getting into a heated political argument with one German girl when I was in 10th grade. I'm a right-wing libertarian and Trump supporter, and my views haven't changed all too much since then, but this girl, for as sweet as she seemed and as introverted as she was, was very much a brainwashed, left-wing, feminist, climate alarmist "linke Titte" (a German slang term for an obnoxious hardcore left-wing woman, literally "left tit"), and she thought I was nuts and incapable of forming a counterargument just because I pointed out to her when her arguments were basically just ad hominem or personal attacks. A couple of other people seemed standoffish and hostile too.

I also noticed, as the years went on, an increase in popularity of American clothing brands like Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister among even these Germans. Is this the case throughout Europe? The impression I get is that a lot of Europeans claim not to like America and Americans, especially now in the era of Donald Trump as president, when in reality they secretly want to be just like us in terms of society and popular culture.
5/13/2024
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My New Zealander backpacker friend told me hes met girls like in the two video clips above in parts of Europe and Latin America. So they do exist. I agree because I've met girls like that too who are super open. See below.

[9/15, 5:01 PM] El_Caudillo: But note the guy is a film director. But sort of thing happens in south america at times and i guess 'europe' too which is far from a homogenous place. Just like taiwan and the philippines are both asia.

[9/16, 3:39 AM] Winston Wu: Did u see the clip? Youve met girls like that right? They exist sometimes. In europe or latin america. I have. So i know they exist.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

WisconsinMan82 wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 9:55 am

On the contrary, I remember one morning getting into a heated political argument with one German girl when I was in 10th grade. I'm a right-wing libertarian and Trump supporter, and my views haven't changed all too much since then, but this girl, for as sweet as she seemed and as introverted as she was, was very much a brainwashed, left-wing, feminist, climate alarmist "linke Titte" (a German slang term for an obnoxious hardcore left-wing woman, literally "left tit"), and she thought I was nuts and incapable of forming a counterargument just because I pointed out to her when her arguments were basically just ad hominem or personal attacks. A couple of other people seemed standoffish and hostile too.
Well, it's rude in a lot of cultures to spew out your political opinions on people you hardly know. Especially the northern European cultures, especially people from a certain country where they have been castigated worldwide in recent history for terrible atrocities on mankind.

German girl probably thought you were an obnoxious, right-wing, tit. Keep it light and away from politics until you really get to know them. I notice this with Americans in my travels, they like to debate politics and win arguments they start and I don't know if they realise they're being obnoxious half the time.
I also noticed, as the years went on, an increase in popularity of American clothing brands like Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister among even these Germans. Is this the case throughout Europe?

Not really, North Americans tend to dress in a really distinct way.
The impression I get is that a lot of Europeans claim not to like America and Americans, especially now in the era of Donald Trump as president, when in reality they secretly want to be just like us in terms of society and popular culture.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is your cluelessness talking, poor child.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

That isn't to say American pop culture isn't popular because it most certainly is, but a lot of the admiration is via African-American culture, the music, the comedy, the stars - Will Smith and The Rock are more popular than any of the white stars, being a white American won't bring you any extra kudos, it won't - though being African-American in the UK and Ireland probably would - but this is historical - African-American males have always been popular in the UK and Ireland.

But it doesn't mean anyone wants to be American and they certainly don't want their society to be like the United States.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola,

Glad to see you back again. We've all missed your down to earth wisdom and rationality. lol :P

You said European girls tend to be easy to lay since they have no hang ups about sex. If that's so then why didn't you stay in Europe and bang many girls and experience a sexual paradise? Why doesn't every European guy just become a playboy and have sex with many girls and never get married then, if it's so easy to get sex in Europe? Why do brothels and P4P clubs even exist?

Even girls who are floosy and easy to get into bed are picky though right? Like for example, there are many sluts in America, but they are picky, so if you aren't their type, you still will never get laid. We all know what I mean. I would imagine though that European girls being more open and curious, would be less picky than American girls are. Right?

Also keep in mind Marcos, that you've never been to America or lived there, so you can't judge whether European girls are more open, friendly and social than American girls are. Most guys in America who have been to Europe do claim that the girls there are far more open and friendly, that's for sure. You gotta take that into account, and not just brush it aside.

Also keep in mind that I am from California originally. So to me, every girl is down to earth when compared to Californian girls. Even the girls in Oregon (the state above California) seem down to earth in comparison. Because California is the LEAST down to earth place in the world. lol

Why do you keep talking about my age? I told you many times Marcos, white girls, even in Europe, have always seen me as asexual and treated me that way. It doesn't matter if I'm young or not. That hasn't changed. Thus it's not an issue.

But even if you are right Marcos, and 90 or 95 percent of Euro girls fit what you described, still, even if only 1 out of 10 or 1 out of 20 Euro girls was friendly and approachable, like in the two video clips above, that's still a lot of girls to meet, right? Even if only 1 in 30 or 1 in 40 Euro girls was open and approachable, that's still a lot, better than America for sure where I can't get any dates at all.

Are you saying you've never met super friendly Euro girls like in the clips above? Come on man. Surely you've met some. Those types are always curious and will talk to foreigners out of curiosity, even if it's platonic usually. Notice how the girl in the movie clips above always kisses every guy she meets on the cheek. American and Asian girls don't do that. No way. Isn't that part of Euro culture? lol. Or is that a stereotype?

One thing for sure Marcos. You will NEVER EVER even find even ONE girl or woman in Asia that likes to talk about philosophy and knows a lot about it. NOT ONE! It'd be easier for you to find a needle in a haystack even. Seriously. No joke. But in Europe and Russia, you definitely will find some girls that can talk about philosophy or play chess. That's a huge difference you can't deny. I'd bet money on it. Go ahead and try to find any girl in the PH, even one, that can talk about philosophy and is interested in it. I dare you. You know you can't because Asian girls are NEVER interested in that, so it's impossible to find that. That's why I am sure I can easily win such a bet with you confidently. ;) You can't deny that, even though it goes against your egalitarian views. lol

Btw, I'm not that pudgy anymore Marcos. Ever since I had my mercury dental fillings removed last month, my health has improved and so has my weight and good looks I had when I was younger. Once toxicity and foreign elements are removed from your body it can begin to heal again and be what nature intended it to be. My face does look good again like it was meant to be from my Asian genes. And my body is slimming down too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, the movie "The Face of an Angel" isn't the only one to feature super open friendly Euro girls. A lot of American movies like to show that too for some reason. They usually show the American protagonist in Europe meeting some super friendly, helpful European girl or woman who either has a romance with him, or becomes his sidekick and helps him complete his mission or quest.

Another example is "The Ninth Gate" by Roman Polanski and starring Johnny Depp. It's a weird supernatural thriller about Satanic black magic books. When Johnny Depp's character goes to Europe this mysterious blonde with a French accent keeps appearing everywhere he goes to join him on his quest, as if she was some guardian angel appointed to help him. It turns out she has supernatural powers and is a Mary Sue who can do anything. lol. But it's never explained if she is human or not or where she gets such powers.

Here are some clips of her when she shows up around Johnny Depp in random places. Notice how approachable, friendly and mysterious she is. lol. Isn't she hot? Isn't she typical of how European girls are? lol. Isn't she the kind of girl you will randomly meet as you travel around Europe? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@hypermak and @halnovemila:

Check out the gorgeous architecture in Italy in the Rick Steves travel videos below. Wow! How can you leave that for Asia which has drab ugly architecture in comparison, thus proving that the Asian soul is not rich, beautiful and refined like the Italian soul is? Isn't that crazy and an illogical move? I mean in Europe you have it all, friendly open freespirited approachable girls AND gorgeous soulful architecture too! The best of both worlds. The closest to paradise! How can you beat that? lol. What could be better right? How can you need to escape that?! I can't imagine!

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... eves+italy

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw guys, don't forget that I've met very open flirtatious girls before in Europe. For example, check out this video clip of me kissing a Latvian girl I had just met 15 min prior ar the train station in Riga, Latvia. This is PROOF of what I mean that random stuff like this does happen sometimes in Europe. Right? You can't deny it. See what I mean? This doesn't happen in the US or Asia unless the girls are bar girls or strippers of course. You guys can't deny this right? This video is PROOF!

@Contrarian Expatriate what's your take on my questions in this thread above?

MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
September 15th, 2020, 7:42 pm
One thing for sure Marcos. You will NEVER EVER even find even ONE girl or woman in Asia that likes to talk about philosophy and knows a lot about it. NOT ONE! It'd be easier for you to find a needle in a haystack even. Seriously. No joke. But in Europe and Russia, you definitely will find some girls that can talk about philosophy or play chess. That's a huge difference you can't deny. I'd bet money on it. Go ahead and try to find any girl in the PH, even one, that can talk about philosophy and is interested in it. I dare you. You know you can't because Asian girls are NEVER interested in that, so it's impossible to find that. That's why I am sure I can easily win such a bet with you confidently. ;) You can't deny that, even though it goes against your egalitarian views. lol
This is an interesting thing for you to say, Winston. My wife is very interested in philosophy. She's read Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, for a while, dabbled in stoicism. She's read Krishnamurti. Osho. Heraclitus. Herodotus. Dawkins. Darwin. Even that guy Jordan Peterson who the left hated so much, she's read his book. Our book case is full of books on science, history... but the majority of it consists of philosophy, books she ordered online and most of which she's read, loved and told me about. She owns many podcasts by philosophical thinkers, she is into meditation and she is very spiritual, neither Christian nor Buddhist, or Hindu, but something in between. Right now she's very interested in the concept of enlightenment. Conquering the mind, and making herself free of mind and self. As of today, she is reading a book on the legendary Japanese samurai Miyamoto Musashi, because she admires the drive and focus of samurai and their ability to focus fully on one goal and achieve it, wasting not a second of their time.

Mrs. Zeitola has some personal theories of her own. She lost faith in traditional Christianity about a year ago, but still values some of the things Jesus said. She said that ever since she became interested in enlightenment, she now believes all great prophets and thinkers in the world likely have reached that state. Even Jesus, she says, is an enlightened being and his conversations with the Devil trying to tempt him were, in her view, just a symbolical tale of how Jesus had to conquer his own mind; his mind was his devil and he had to free himself. I've never had such talks with any of the girls I have grown up with. Sometimes it's almost too much. :lol:

I have never met a Dutch, Italian, British or German girl who was a deeper thinker than my wife, or more interested in philosophy. I won't deny that such women are very rare, Winston. The needly in the haystack, as you said. But Mrs. Zeitola was born in the Philippines. Raised and educated in the Philippines. And yet she makes even some of the smartest European women seem almost shallow in comparison.

So, sure, I can say this with some confidence. ;)
Last edited by MarcosZeitola on September 15th, 2020, 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144