Wow are European girls really this freespirited & passionate with a zest for life? Why aren't you guys promoting them?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Wow are European girls really this open/engaging/freespirited/wild/adventurous? How could you Euro guys leave it?

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 7:56 am
@publicduende

Wow check out this European film called "Katarin" from 1977, about an innocent village girl going out and discovering the modern world. Some guy picks her up on the road. Is it really that easy? If we went to an exotic Mediterranean country like this, would the innocent village girls look this sweet, wholesome, friendy and eager to explore new things like this girl? lol. See below.

Btw, what country is this? It doesn't even say. Can you tell? Is it Spain or Italy or Portugal or Greece?

Btw, check out this very dreamy and romantic clip below from some European film below. It looks to be from the 70s and looks very passionate and soulful. Does this clip represent how your love life in Italy was? lol. Does it make you feel nostalgic for the romantic eras? lol. It seems there were a lot of weird films like this from the 70s. How come people back then looked so natural and real and human, not soulless or cold or repressed like today?

@Winston

The movie is from Malta. I never watched it but remember reading that, when it came out, it was more of a scandal in Malta, still one of the strictest Catholic societies in the world (think Sicily and multiply by 10!), then in other Euro countries.

Then again, ther 70s and 80s are replete with sexually titillating "coming of age" movies, some more explicit than others.

It doesn't mean Europe was a magical place where you could easily find a 15-yo Lolita at every street corner, ready to jump into your car. It doesn't mean it is like this now.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow are European girls really this open/engaging/freespirited/wild/adventurous? How could you Euro guys leave it?

Post by Winston »

But @publicduende, it may not mean that ther are floosy girls like that waiting to be picked up, but what are the odds that you can go to Malta or somewhere like that and pick up a girl like that? lol. I mean the odds aren't zero right? It happens sometimes right? lol. Didn't it happen to you occasionally or once in a while? lol. Doesn't the law of averages guarantee it once in a while? lol. Or do you have to be very lucky for it to happen?

Wow how do you recognize whether a movie is from Malta or wherever? Can you tell just by looking at the people? Or have you seen that film before?

I'm sure @Tsar would like the girl in that Malta film above too. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Post by Mew6ix »

Feminism is changing women.

By the way, discussing Holocaust denial, immigration and right wing views to women in Germany, France and other EU countries will be a dealbreaker. In those countries, Holocaust denial is a jailable offense.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow are European girls really this freespirited & passionate with a zest for life? Why aren't you guys promoting the

Post by Winston »

Wow @publicduende and @MarcosZeitola. Check out this clip from the Italian movie "The Lickerish Quartet" from 1970. It's so dreamy and surreal. The guy and girl dancing in this clip look so freespirited and romantic with a zest for life. No one in Taiwan or America is like that, they are cold and soulless and serious all the time and never relaxed.

Are Italians like that in real life? If so, then I would definitely fit into that culture. Aren't Italy and Greece and Spain social paradises? PD, you said Italy is cliquish and not open with strangers. But what about back in the 60s, 70s, and 80s? Was it a social paradise back then? Any idea? Don't you know any freespirited, passionate, romantic Italian girls PD? Weren't any of the Italian girls you dated like that?

Also check out this clip from the Italian erotic movie "Camille 2000" from 1969. The beautiful Italian girl in it looks so hedonistic and pleasure seeking and uninhibited. Wow. Are Italian girls like that in real life? If so then I would definitely connect with them. How come you don't hang with girls like that PD? lol. Were the Italian girls you dated before like this too?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Wow are European girls really this freespirited & passionate with a zest for life? Why aren't you guys promoting the

Post by Winston »

Wow @publicduende check out the music soundtracks from "Camille 2000" below by Piero Piccioni. As someone said in the comments below, it makes you feel like laying in a field of flowers with your lover. So true. lol. How come none of you guys dream of stuff like that except me?

How come Italy is so romantic and imaginative like that but in Philippines and Asia no one cares about romance, only money? lol. Isn't that sickening? How can you stand that? lol. It's sick. How come I'm so attracted to this stuff? I must have experienced it in a past life.

@fla4044
2 years ago
Italian music in the 60's was the best. the vibes are immaculate

@dixienormous6969
2 years ago
60's & 70's Italian music yes yes yes yes 🤌🏻🇮🇹

@JacquesMesrine94
1 year ago
Madonn' !!!

@rogerstartet
1 year ago
@dixienormous6969 true true

@King_KAZ
1 year ago
This feels like waking up on a good day seeing a true love. Just a nice walk around town and just look at the beautiful wavey clouds

@firenzeval
2 years ago
I found this movie because of it's wonderful soundtrack! I love this kind of late sixties/early seventies stuff.

Full film soundtrack album:

@stiannobelisto573
3 years ago
This is the record you put on when you want someone to fall in love with you

@blade2869
2 years ago
The first song makes me want to fall in love and sit in a field of flowers with my lover.