East Asian guys and Indian guys do good in the Netherlands?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

East Asian guys and Indian guys do good in the Netherlands?

Post by willymonfrete »

I mean the foreign ones from overseas.Always saw both these groups with hot dutch or even mediterennean girls in the case of indians.

I think holland just isn't racist or prefering of one race over the other,and only moroccans and some muslim people face discrimination in dating.

what do you think,winston?

Maybe a dutch girl will be the Blonde of your dreams?Maybe check out maastricht?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Mew6ix
Freshman Poster

Re: East Asian guys and indian guys do good in the netherlands

Post by Mew6ix »

Aren't Indonesian guys from Indonesia like 5'2 or something like that?

How can they compete with the mythical 7 foot tall Dutch men with blonde hair and blue eyes?

I'm a 5'9 White dude and these FOB Indians reject me after becoming assimilated into Canadian society.

Canadian-born Orientals are the worst. Materialistic and think their shit don't stink type of worst.

I want to go to Amsterdam. GET ME OUT OF HERE!
Jackfruits
Freshman Poster

Post by Jackfruits »

when i was young growing up in netherlands i was doing fine dating wise, more difficult but okay. I have dated mostly fellow students at university, have dated models as well but when in university I was good looking and extremely fit (went to the gym 12-14 hours a week). afterwards okay also online, but since covid broke out, all asians are being ignored. Like before it was okay, now its shit. its still possible but more in asian sphere only. i have had more success in 2 weeks of spending in Germany then a year in netherlands
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I have been to the Netherlands and scored with some hot babes at the Red light district. Anyone can do well at the Netherlands. All you need is money
Winston
Site Admin

Re: East Asian guys and Indian guys do good in the Netherlands?

Post by Winston »

@MarcosZeitola

What's your take on this thread? Also, why didn't you get a Dutch girlfriend like this? Dang. See below.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 12:44 pm
@MarcosZeitola

What's your take on this thread? Also, why didn't you get a Dutch girlfriend like this? Dang. See below.

Winston is mesmerized by white women. He thinks they're the highest value women in the world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
April 15th, 2023, 12:44 pm
@MarcosZeitola

I did get Dutch girls. But my Spanish mestiza girlfriend right now is honestly just hotter than the girl in the video, to me. Her facial features, skin and body are divine... I am fully satisfied, @Winston.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Mew6ix wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 4:26 pm
Aren't Indonesian guys from Indonesia like 5'2 or something like that?

How can they compete with the mythical 7 foot tall Dutch men with blonde hair and blue eyes?

I'm a 5'9 White dude and these FOB Indians reject me after becoming assimilated into Canadian society.

Canadian-born Orientals are the worst. Materialistic and think their shit don't stink type of worst.

I want to go to Amsterdam. GET ME OUT OF HERE!
You're assuming that white blonde women prefer blonde hair and blue eyes on men :lol:

Canada is not The netherlands.

Indonesian guys are 5'9 on average this generation.I was 5'4 as a teenager and had a few taller dutch girls like me and want to be my gf.

I see so many east asian guys with hot white gfs there,same for indian guys.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts