Miss Moldova 2008

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Miss Moldova 2008

Post by Jackal »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiPtY9gi ... re=related[/youtube]

They have better-looking women in Moldova than I thought! :shock:

It's interesting that the video is in Russian and not in Moldovan (Romanian).
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I might have to chiggity-check it out.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Yes, I saw that one some months ago on youtube. You may notice that the people racially look like a mixture of Turks, Slavs and Romans with some Dacian ( sp.) native influences.

Yeah, she is speaking Russian but with an accent, kind of like when an Irishman speaks English. A soft lilt.

Russian is used as a lingua franca in all those countries because this way they can broadcast into Ukraine and Lithuania and Kazakhstan and Russia, of course. This way networks there will buy the programs and can advertise. You will notice the same phenomenon in Kyrgyzstan and other stans. There is now a russosphere same as anglosphere, francosphere, hispanosphere and lusosphere- Portuguese, that is ( Brazil, Angola, Mozambique etc.)

They all wanted to get rid of Russian and the movement was also very strong in Ukraine with Russian language theaters being closed down and boarded up.
Now, they have all relaxed and decided to keep it so that they could talk to each other. So much easier than learning English and cheaper, too.

Most colonies go through a period of nationalistic revival and language chauvinism and then they find that the good thing about colonialism is that you now have so many nationalities that can all speak the same language.

The girls are stunning!

And Moldova requires no visa.

I can't wait for some reports from the guys here.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

ladislav wrote: And Moldova requires no visa.
...for stays up to 90 days. This is the same policy that many countries in Europe have. Here are the details:

U.S. citizens are able to stay in Moldova for up to 90 days within a six-month period. Residence and work permits are required for stays over 90 days. Immigration, residence, and work permits are issued for up to five years.

U.S. citizens are able to enter Moldova through the separatist region of Transnistria. However, because you will not have been registered at the border by central government authorities, you must register within three days of arrival in right-bank (western) Moldova at the Ministry of Information Development(MID) registration office at 49 Kog%u0103lniceanu Street in Chisinau.

HIV/AIDS restrictions. Some HIV/AIDS entry restrictions exist for visitors to, and foreign residents of Moldova. Visitors for periods of less than 90 days do not require HIV testing. Applicants for residence permits, however, are required to submit to an HIV test and demonstrate that they are HIV negative. Please check this information with the Embassy of Moldova before you travel.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_t ... s_972.html

Just stay out of Transnistria and I think you'll be fine...

According to a recent news article, the average salary in Moldova is 230 USD per month!
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europ ... 69368.html
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Some people in the "off the beaten" path crowd have been going to Moldova. I've known for awhile there good looking women in Moldova, in fact I met a woman at my old job. Her husbands was some local guy (American), hmmmmm I wonder how they met :wink:

I should also mention she was workable, cute, not hot or anything. He was just like any guy you see in his mid to late 20's, kinda of like Carolla said Rudderless style wise but works a decent job.

I think they had been married 2-3 years. In fact I'm met quite a few ex-MOB wives where I worked.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

For me personally I am not interested in any woman who can speak Russian. I have worked with a few of them. Although thin, they tend to have very negative attitudes, with all the materialism and double standards of American women.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

J.Adama wrote:For me personally I am not interested in any woman who can speak Russian. I have worked with a few of them. Although thin, they tend to have very negative attitudes, with all the materialism and double standards of American women.
I think it's important to keep in mind that there are millions of people around the world who speak Russian, so you shouldn't stereotype them all based on your experiences with only a few of them. A Siberian country girl might be quite different from a Moscow city girl.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Transdniestra

Post by MatureDJ »

I recently traveled to Transdniestra. It is not bad at all, and if you are staying for less than 8 hours (i.e., just passing through), you don't even need to register.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

For me personally I am not interested in any woman who can speak Russian. I have worked with a few of them. Although thin, they tend to have very negative attitudes, with all the materialism and double standards of American women.
Agree and disagree in the same time. Yes, there are plenty of gold-diggers in former Soviet Union. I will not deny it, I used to hate when I lived there myself. However, you don't need much to impress an average girl and as Russians say "put her in her place", meaning you can pressure her to stop bitching that she wants a Mercedes "just cuz it's cute", you have to know the culture. I can spot a gold-digger a mile away and during the conversation easily. Some of them are more tricky, well that's why you date to check them out. I got laid with many Russian-Ukrainian-Moldovan-Kazakh-Uzbek-Belarus girls in the USA, but I had never spent any money on them besides buying them drinks some times or taking them for a movie very rarely. Russian girls understand (not all) that the most important is to be together, no matter where you are, it's about who you are with.

Did you work with Russian-speaking girls in the US? If so, no surprise! In about 2-3 years of being in the US about 75% of them act like queens and consider themselves unmatched because suddenly so many American guys and Russian-speaking guys are chasing them! They quickly adapt US-culture and become bitchy never-satisfied psychos. Also, girls that come from Russian-speaking countries ARE mostly gold-digging because that's the main reason WHY people go to the USA from FSU. Everything is widely available in Ukraine, but very few people have large money to afford all that stuff. In the same time competition in Ukraine or Russia for a husband is at all time high, while both countries are struggling with HIV/AIDS and tremendous heroin/other drugs usage. One girl told that "finding a guy in Ukraine who is not a drug addict is already happiness". So ugly girls (by Ukrainian standards, in the USA they are gorgeous) come to the USA to seek better life and money.

As globetrotter wrote in another thread: "The USA amplifies the worst qualities of many. "

On topic:

Moldova is one of the great countries to go. Prices are very cheap, it is a country which suffered severe labor migration - most men left for jobs in Russia or EU to support their families. All the women are left there without being able to find ANY available guys! Moldovan girls can be much prettier than those on the video. There are jokes among Russians that Moldovans are dumb and stupid. I would disagree, but I did meet some very stupid ones. However, about 90% of Moldovans that I met in the USA were awesome people, especially ethnic Moldovan guys. They are very happy with life, they party like there is no tomorrow, they are much more easy going and less angry when drunk as compared to some Russians.

Moldova is country of wine, it is a centuries long tradition. Same as France or Italy or Georgia. Kishinev (capitol) is a well-developed city, but like any large city it is filled with gold-diggers and scammers. One Moldovan girl told me how she and her friend who worked in police scammed Americans who came to find a wife. She would lure him into sex, but would threaten him with rape report to the police. Her friend would show up and threaten a guy as well. So many American guys paid good money to get out. NO, it does NOT happen everywhere and NO, not every girl is like that. Stupid people get scammed everywhere, just be smart and things will be fine.

Another thought:

JUST LOOK at that video! How thin and tender and gracious those girls are! They are not all pretty, but how feminine are they! They are skinny, but not skin and bones, they have good amount of meat in right places. WHY I never see these kind of girls in the USA??? They are either masculine, fake and their bodies are either sporty-pumped or nasty skinny with no meat anywhere! I don't even want to talk about obese ones here.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

have2fly wrote:
Agree and disagree in the same time. Yes, there are plenty of gold-diggers in former Soviet Union. I will not deny it, I used to hate when I lived there myself. However, you don't need much to impress an average girl and as Russians say "put her in her place", meaning you can pressure her to stop bitching that she wants a Mercedes "just cuz it's cute", you have to know the culture. I can spot a gold-digger a mile away and during the conversation easily. Some of them are more tricky, well that's why you date to check them out. I got laid with many Russian-Ukrainian-Moldovan-Kazakh-Uzbek-Belarus girls in the USA, but I had never spent any money on them besides buying them drinks some times or taking them for a movie very rarely. Russian girls understand (not all) that the most important is to be together, no matter where you are, it's about who you are with.

Did you work with Russian-speaking girls in the US? If so, no surprise! In about 2-3 years of being in the US about 75% of them act like queens and consider themselves unmatched because suddenly so many American guys and Russian-speaking guys are chasing them! They quickly adapt US-culture and become bitchy never-satisfied psychos. Also, girls that come from Russian-speaking countries ARE mostly gold-digging because that's the main reason WHY people go to the USA from FSU. Everything is widely available in Ukraine, but very few people have large money to afford all that stuff. In the same time competition in Ukraine or Russia for a husband is at all time high, while both countries are struggling with HIV/AIDS and tremendous heroin/other drugs usage. One girl told that "finding a guy in Ukraine who is not a drug addict is already happiness". So ugly girls (by Ukrainian standards, in the USA they are gorgeous) come to the USA to seek better life and money.

As globetrotter wrote in another thread: "The USA amplifies the worst qualities of many. "

On topic:

Moldova is one of the great countries to go. Prices are very cheap, it is a country which suffered severe labor migration - most men left for jobs in Russia or EU to support their families. All the women are left there without being able to find ANY available guys! Moldovan girls can be much prettier than those on the video. There are jokes among Russians that Moldovans are dumb and stupid. I would disagree, but I did meet some very stupid ones. However, about 90% of Moldovans that I met in the USA were awesome people, especially ethnic Moldovan guys. They are very happy with life, they party like there is no tomorrow, they are much more easy going and less angry when drunk as compared to some Russians.

Moldova is country of wine, it is a centuries long tradition. Same as France or Italy or Georgia. Kishinev (capitol) is a well-developed city, but like any large city it is filled with gold-diggers and scammers. One Moldovan girl told me how she and her friend who worked in police scammed Americans who came to find a wife. She would lure him into sex, but would threaten him with rape report to the police. Her friend would show up and threaten a guy as well. So many American guys paid good money to get out. NO, it does NOT happen everywhere and NO, not every girl is like that. Stupid people get scammed everywhere, just be smart and things will be fine.

Another thought:

JUST LOOK at that video! How thin and tender and gracious those girls are! They are not all pretty, but how feminine are they! They are skinny, but not skin and bones, they have good amount of meat in right places. WHY I never see these kind of girls in the USA??? They are either masculine, fake and their bodies are either sporty-pumped or nasty skinny with no meat anywhere! I don't even want to talk about obese ones here.
Fly your always on point....

Most of those girls are not Beauty Contest quality, (in the video) that is what you can find on average just running around in Moldova's major cities. If you can't pull at least half the girls in that video under normal circumstances, then I don't expect to hook up with girls that attractive in places I would consider harder and not many Westerns have been to Moldova at least not many Americans, hell most can't even find it on the map.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Jackal wrote:
J.Adama wrote:For me personally I am not interested in any woman who can speak Russian. I have worked with a few of them. Although thin, they tend to have very negative attitudes, with all the materialism and double standards of American women.
I think it's important to keep in mind that there are millions of people around the world who speak Russian, so you shouldn't stereotype them all based on your experiences with only a few of them. A Siberian country girl might be quite different from a Moscow city girl.
280,000,000 Russian speakers, 140,000,000 of them outside of Russia. So three of them whom you have met in the US and who are American residents and therefore are hyphenated Americans now make you stereotype 280,000,000.
Now, you would not say that about any other group I bet. Can you imagine if I said that I do not want to meet Filipinas and Singaporeans ( who are English speakers) because I had met some negative American women. Same logic!
Moldovans are Latin people, same as Italians or Spanish. Russian is their second language. Just like in India English is the second language. Russian is not even official there. Schools are in Romanian, not Russian.
A bilingual woman is a treasure and should be promoted, not rejected.
Also, women with a positive attitude do not as a rule leave their country.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ronnie1977
Freshman Poster

russian women

Post by ronnie1977 »

I wouldnt stereotype like that either. I have had totally different experiences.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Miss Moldova 2008

Post by Yohan »

Various videos about Moldovia women contests, just 2 out of several others,
a mixture of Russian and Romanian women

might be OK for a visit and have fun, but not for long-stay...What can you really do there all day...
its economic data are not very impressive.

FULL SHOW 2017

SHORT VIDEO 2019

Be aware, living standard is rather low...

Kalinago
Junior Poster

Re: Miss Moldova 2008

Post by Kalinago »

The reporter was really hot and I've banged some romanian hookers like her level.

I don't like Russian girls and I don't like Ukrainians girls because they have attitudes and are stuck up.

I like other fsu women though?

That reporter is my type!