Women With "Daddy Issues"

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women With "Daddy Issues"

Post by Taco »

I was just wondering if any here has dated women with "daddy issues". How long did your relationship last? What were the red flags?

A Woman's Perspective On Daddy Issues

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I started noticing the difference between girls with fathers in the home, and girls with divorced parents while overseas. There were few daughters of divorced parents in this particular country, but they were angry, bitter, resentful, and disdainful of men without fail.

In the USA, it is no wonder why most American women exhibit these negative characteristics given the prevalence of divorce and single mother households. It is no coincidence.
HappyGuy

Re: Women With "Daddy Issues"

Post by HappyGuy »

March 16th, 2021
What's WRONG with American Society? It's all daddy issues (Highlight) | Jesse Lee Peterson
https://www.bitchute.com/video/IAww4RTuCUs/

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women With "Daddy Issues"

Post by MrMan »

Taco wrote:
December 18th, 2011, 8:46 am
I was just wondering if any here has dated women with "daddy issues". How long did your relationship last? What were the red flags?

A Woman's Perspective On Daddy Issues

Daddy's being nice to their daughters isn't the only role. Parenting isn't just about being 'nice.' It is not appropriate to be 'nice' all the time. Father's don't let their sons and daughters do certain things, and that helps them be more disciplined as they grow up. It is also good if a woman grew up with a man telling her what to do and what not to do and she is used to submitting to him.