Never Marry a Girl With Student Loans

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
February 13th, 2021, 2:50 pm
HouseMD wrote:
February 13th, 2021, 1:56 am
HouseMD wrote:
January 12th, 2014, 6:39 pm
Just drop the last five words of your title and we've got this whole thing solved.
Wow, hard to believe I was this jaded back then. Very happy in my marriage these days, and my wife absolutely has no student loans, though I've got enough for both of us
I take it she is not yet able to ass-rape you in the divorce court.
Com'on Corny he drives a Mopar.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Just drop the last five words of your title and we've got this whole thing solved.
Wow, hard to believe I was this jaded back then. Very happy in my marriage these days, and my wife absolutely has no student loans, though I've got enough for both of us
Nor does she have any desire to
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

HouseMD wrote:
February 14th, 2021, 5:24 am
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Nor does she have any desire to
jus wait mista wanna be doc for as we know not over and fast forward another 7 year itch to see you get the perma libility on all the your futures earnings for girl smarter than you doc for you talk big words and so dare insulting bossman well jus hoping you to be honesty when shit hit fan and girl take you for what can be taken out of rest of your life and that is the karma of being to egomania so please stay tuned for fast forward 7 year for part 3 when doc finalment grow up admit you got trickbag by girlthink that doc = $$$$$ and that is your reality appeal houseman that takeway md and you become joenobody aging whitman only recorsing to sell soul for far leftist to pretend only black life mattering but not your own shelman life hoy hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen