Share your interesting dreams here

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Share your interesting dreams here

Post by Winston »

Wow what a weird dream i had earlier tonight. I was in latin america in an unknown country. Dianne was with me and so was mark nagel, an expat english professor i met in taiwan long ago whom i messaged yesterday.

The background of the dream had mexican fiesta music, the kind you'd hear in a mexican restaurant in America. All around was Mexican street food and bright sunshine and spanish white buildings (kind of like the backdrop in a zorro movie) I wasnt sure what country i was in.

Me and dianne went into a big white house to stay. Later at night i watched a woman there open a door after hearing a knock. There was a big man there. I felt like it was a horror movie scene and i was watching from a third person perspective even though i wasnt in the scene. The mans eyes turned white and face became demonic as if he was a monster coming out in true form at night. The lady also turned into a demonic face with white eyes. Both let out some shriek like monsters make in horror movies. It was creepy but i wasnt scared cause i saw it from a detached vantage point like as if i were watching a movie scene.

The next day me and dianne walked around the streets. Mexican food stalls were everywhere and mexican/latin music was playing in the background. It felt so exotic. Dianne went to a food stall and ordered some soft tacos. It looked yummy.

When i saw mark nagel he said, "Aren't u having a great time here winston? Isnt it awesome? Aren't u glad i invited you here?" I felt like we came here at his invitation or something. But i dont know how i got there. I replied, "yeah its certainly interesting here. Very festive and lively."

Later we were in some food court or cafeteria indoors. I saw an asian guy and asked him how much one US dollar was worth in local currency. He said 40 local currency. And then offered to change my dollars for me from his pouch. But i felt he was lying and scamming me by giving me a much lower value than market value. I asked him if that was market value. He said yes but my intuition felt he was lying. Later i took out my phone and googled it and found out that 1 dollar was worth 67 local currency. So it seemed he did try to scam me or jip me.

Then i started asking people in the cafeteria what the name of this country was. One lady looked surprised and said, "what? You dont even know what country this is?!" I replied, "sorry but i don't know. I just arrived. I dont know how i got here."

Then people started whispering "santo domingo" to me. It was hard to hear and very quiet so i asked them to repeat and say it louder. But again people whispered "santo domingo". I asked them "why are you whispering? Whats the problem?" But all they could do was whisper the country name which sounded like "santo domingo". I wondered where that was.

Eventually i woke up and as i did i still heard the festive mexican fiesta music ringing in my head that was in the dream. Lol

What a strange dream, i thought. I wonder what it means. What u guys think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Talking about dreams...

HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Winston, if you have difficulty with sleeping sometimes, this might help out a bit :mrgreen:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just had a weird dream about Rock. Two of them. So odd.

In the first dream me and Rock were following my Vietnamese ex from college and another girl through a maze of complex ups and downs. Like a big building in a city full of turns and obstacles. It was hard to keep up. Eventually we lost them.

Rock said "Don't worry about them. Forget them. Just ditch them."

So we left and went our own way. Suddenly a Caucasian girl appeared next to us. She was short and slightly attractive, a little shorter than me. With curly blonde hair. Rock said she was his Russian girlfriend. So the three of us started talking and hanging out. Eventually we reached a mall. I said theres that spaghetti place i like. Its really good. If we eat there we get free parking. As we approached i smelled the delicious red spaghetti sauce..... Then i woke up with the CPAP machine hooked on. Lol

Then i fell asleep again and had a second dream with Rock in it......

In the second dream, me and Rock and his uncle were lying down on a bed in the center of a large room. Around us were many caucasian people, mostly women and young girls. Rock said they were his Russian relatives. I thought "I didn't know u were Russian Rock."

I noticed a lot of the girls were cute. So i started checking them out. Then i took out my camcorder and filmed them, using zoom and panning up and down. Rocks uncle next to me said "f**k your father." I asked "what the hell do you mean?"

Then i asked Rock "i dont get it. If you have so many young female Russian relatives, why didnt u ever date them or ask them to introduce you to girls to date?" Rock answered something but i couldnt understand.

Then Rock said "For God sake Winston. These are my relatives. Dont film them. Please delete the footage u just took." I was gonna pretend to delete it but not. But my hands froze for some reason.

Later Rock stood up and i was surprised. Somehow he turned into a young boy, perhaps a teen, with blonde hair and looked different. But still had his usual light blue shirt on. I wondered what was going on.

Then i woke up again.

Weird dream. What does it mean? What is my subconsciously mind or higher self saying?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Had a really weird dream with rock in it last night.

I dreamed that he took two of my blonde dates and invited them to his room for sex and they said sure. I was wondering how the f**k he did that.

They were both tall and thin though. Not his type. One girl i was about to walk down the stairs with after she would not get intimate in my room. So we were going down to dinner. Just as she took my arm rock came out and asked her if shed like to get it on in his room. She said yes and went to his room for an hour without hesitation. When she and rock came out i was flabbergasted and asked "how the hell is this possible?!"

Another girl i had just trekked through the desert with by riding camels and sleeping under the romantic starry sky. But she wouldnt get intimate even under the romantic sky. Then when rock asked her to do it she immediately obliged. Again i was shocked in disbelief. Wtf?

Rock said something like "You gotta move aggressively with a smooth commanding rhythm. Women respond to that and will sleep with u right away. That's how I do it."

I wonder how our subconscious mind or higher self creates these dialogues, characters, scenery and situations, etc. That would be an interesting mystery to explore.

In another dream i took dianne to hawaii to swim. But instead we were in some indoor swimming pool. It was nice but i couldn't find the springs i swam in in previous dreams.

I also saw water stick up in the ceiling as if gravity was upside down. I asked dianne to come see the weird phenomenon but when she came the water in the ceiling was gone and instead was filled with bees. So we quickly ran out.

I asked the staff in the indoor complex where the springs were. They took me to another pool area. As we walked to it we saw a large lounge area with bamboo chairs and recliners and earthy stone floors. Dianne exclaimed "eeee baby i wanna build something like this in the Philippines too!" I also saw another huge lounge with nice sofas in another area across but didnt get a chance to enter it. Before we could reach the other pool i woke up.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I had a dream about Azura. I never heard of this name before. I wonder what it means. I forget the details. I think someone told me to look for her. Anyone else have this dream? It must mean something. Is it a message from the gods or my higher self or guardian angel?

It seems to be a video game/RPG deity.

Another variant is Asura, which are demons in Hinduism and Buddhism.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw a few months ago I had a weird lucid dream. I was on a walkway to the beach and suddenly I saw Rock. But I was aware that I was in a dream somehow and in that sense I woke up inside the dream, knowing that I was asleep and in a dream. When I saw Rock on the path, I tried an expert. I talked to him and told him that I was in a dream so he wasn't real and a creation in my dream. Rock disagreed and said he was real and didn't believe me, just as I expected. It was funny. I wonder what part of our soul or mind creates the dialogue we have in dreams? I mean how do you have conversations with a dream character? Who controls what the characters in your dreams say?

I wonder if the characters are reflections of our subconscious or higher selves. If so, then we could be the dream of God too, just as the characters in our dream are aspects of ourselves, so we are aspects of God, but not necessarily God himself? As Hindus say?

Interesting thoughts to consider.

gary-slonenko
Freshman Poster

Post by gary-slonenko »

I dreamt about my dead father telling me to go closer to him saying he wants to tell me something, but instead of moving closer i was moving backwards because i didnt want to get closer to him. Even as i was moving backwards he kept coming towards me with stretched hands like he wants to hold me. Whats does this dream mean.? I found the detailed explanation of my dream meaning on this website: checkmydream . Please feel free to give your opinion about my dream. :?: :idea:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have any of you ever wondered if you were in a waking dream where only you were real and everyone else was a creation of your mind? I gotta wonder that when i am baffled at how everyone can unanimously say false things like "most people are social butterflies and extroverts" or "Taiwan is the friendliest country and Russia the least friendliest" when i know for sure that that isn't true at all. Its like everyone saying 2+2=5 except you. You know they are wrong but cant figure out how everyone can all be wrong. Isn't it impossible for the whole world to be that wrong? Or for millions to never notice something obvious that I notice on day one in Russia, such as people being more open to talking to strangers overseas?

The only explanation is that I'm either in some kind of Truman Show where everyone is an actor playing a trick on me, or in a simulation or waking dream/nightmare where no one is real but me.

I know that sounds crazy. But in theory it could be true and impossible to disprove, since you cannot know for sure that others are conscious or self aware like you. The reason it could be true is this:

When I am in a dream, the dream creates people and characters within the dream that can talk to me and have conversations. It's as if the dream is able to generate AI characters that talk back. One time i had a lucid dream after waking up and falling asleep while still aware. In the lucid dream i met Rock on the road to the beach. I told him "Rock are you aware that you are in my dream and so you are not real? I'm serious. No joke. I just woke up and went back to sleep so i know this is a dream." Rock kept replying "Don't be ridiculous Winston. I'm just as real as you." It felt like a real conversation. I wondered if it was ok to punch him since i was in a dream but i am not that mean spirited, so... Lol

But anyway, you see what i mean. If my mind can create people to talk to, including close friends in real life, in the dream state, then who's to say that it can't do the same in my waking dream too? Hence its theoretically possible. Philosophers throughout the ages have noted this possibility too and how it can never be truly disproven since u cant really know if others are conscious or not. Thats why i say in theory it could be true.

If it were true it would explain how everyone can be wrong about something obvious. Because my mind is playing tricks on me and creating a world where everyone says the opposite of what's true. i know thats crazy. But how else can u explain it? It seems impossible to explain.

So when i see stuff that I can't explain and no one else can explain either, i gotta wonder if this is all a dream or simulation where no one is real but me and thats why everyone can be so wrong and irrational about the most simple and obvious things. I just gotta wonder because I'm forced to in a sense.

What do u all think? Do u ever wonder the same thing?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I just had a really weird dream this morning. It felt like a long one too. I dreamed that I was on an airliner and the Asian captain deliberately crashed the plane by landing it softly on the water under a bridge. I was mad and wanted to expose what the captain did. But no one gave me a hearing. I kept waiting for the court or government to let me testify since I was on the flight but they never did.

Some dark agents sent a dark hooded figure in a black robe with a scary face to offer me a bribe to keep my mouth shut. He held out 2000 dollars to me. But I didn't accept it. Instead I wanted to testify against the captain and what he did so the truth could be exposed.

Then years went by and nothing happened. I waited forever as I watched my place turn into a cage with a dirt floor, as if my home was now a prison in a primitive cage with meager things and a barren dirt floor. Then I became depressed and time kept going by with no change or result. It felt like a long recurring dream like I kept returning to it and nothing got better. It was kind of depressing. I wonder if it was a continuation of another dream I had before since I sometimes have recurring dreams that continue where the previous one left off.

What do u think it means?

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 6:53 am
I just had a really weird dream this morning. It felt like a long one too. I dreamed that I was on an airliner and the Asian captain deliberately crashed the plane by landing it softly on the water under a bridge. I was mad and wanted to expose what the captain did. But no one gave me a hearing. I kept waiting for the court or government to let me testify since I was on the flight but they never did.

Some dark agents sent a dark hooded figure in a black robe with a scary face to offer me a bribe to keep my mouth shut. He held out 2000 dollars to me. But I didn't accept it. Instead I wanted to testify against the captain and what he did so the truth could be exposed.

Then years went by and nothing happened. I waited forever as I watched my place turn into a cage with a dirt floor, as if my home was now a prison in a primitive cage with meager things and a barren dirt floor. Then I became depressed and time kept going by with no change or result. It felt like a long recurring dream like I kept returning to it and nothing got better. It was kind of depressing. I wonder if it was a continuation of another dream I had before since I sometimes have recurring dreams that continue where the previous one left off.

What do u think it means?
Maybe your desire to share the truth but you feel like you're not being listened to. Perhaps you feel trapped and that is why you dreamt of the cage.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.