Share your interesting dreams here

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Share your interesting dreams here

Post by Winston »

Wow i just had a really trippy dream. I got trapped in this small town of rednecks and weird people on a hill. They wouldn't let me leave. While i was hiking in the hills trying to find a way out, suddenly a bunch of angry kittens came out and started biting me. As i fought them off my hands got bloody. It was like a weird horror movie. The night before i was attacked by lions. So thats the second time i got attacked by wild animals in a dream. The dream dictionaries online said that animals attacking u represent subconscious forces trying to drive u to self destruction.

Then after that i saw people in the town gathering straws and materials for a burning man effigy. I immediately sensed they were gonna use me as a burning human sacrifice effigy. Kind of like in the movie "wicker man". So i panicked and ran like crazy to escape.

Eventually they decided to let me go. But before releasing me, one of the men decided to tell me a name. He acted like he was revealing a secret clue. He said:

Theodore Walter Chesterfield

I felt like he might be revealing who i was in a past life. Wow. I never thought id receive an exact three part full name like that in a dream. What do u think it means? Should i follow up on it?

Is there a way to find historical names in a database besides Google? One time a psychic in Berkeley in 1990 told me i died in the Korean war in a Chinese prison and my name was Joe Sammons. But i never could find that name online. Would all war veterans of the past be indexed online somehow?

What you think? Have any of you ever had a full name revealed in a dream before? If so did you ever find out if its a real person or not?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Sounds like an episode from a TV show.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just had a weird dream. I was stuck in this house or hotel. Trying to get dates. Memories of my prior dates were flashing in my mind but I couldn't tell if they were real or dreams or memories. It was weird. After a while, I tried to leave. But someone grabbed me and said I couldn't. Then I found out that the place was run by vampires. One of them took my arm and walked me around the block. Suddenly he looked deformed with skin sagging off his face. He said that's how the vampires and him look without the life force energy and flesh that they devour from people like me. I asked how I could leave. He said it would require a price, of like $2000 dollars or something.

I kept waking up but then going back to sleep to see what would happen next. After waking up several times to urinate, I decided to quit and just wake up. That was a weird dream. Makes me wonder if it's symbolic of something real, such as that in this matrix, energy vampires are using me or others here as a battery or food source.

The famous Out of Body Experiencer Robert Monroe said in his book "Far Journeys" that he encountered someone who told him that Earth was like an energy soul farm, where entities extract "loosh" from humans every time they suffer or get angry or feel any emotion. That's why Earth is engineered to be in a state of constant suffering, struggle, conflict and stress, so that the overlords of our soul farm can constantly extract "loosh" from us as their energy or food source. This is consistent with many other spiritual theories out there, such as those in the Carlos Castenada books, which also talk about how entities and predators feed on us for energy. It would explain a lot, such as why this world is engineered for suffering and struggle, which should be unnecessary if everyone were good and well intentioned. Gnosticism teaches this too. So does the "tricked by the light" theory too, see here: http://www.trickedbythelight.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Sometimes when I have those "trapped inside" dreams, if I don't wake up first, I usually find a way to transport myself (as in teleportation) into a fighter jet, and then I use its weaponry to destroy the building that I was in.

I figure it's my dream, and I can teleport, blow stuff up, or whatever I want. Sometimes I use the laser beams from the eyes, too. That way, no more building to feel entrapped in.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Neo wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 10:49 pm
Sometimes when I have those "trapped inside" dreams, if I don't wake up first, I usually find a way to transport myself (as in teleportation) into a fighter jet, and then I use its weaponry to destroy the building that I was in.

I figure it's my dream, and I can teleport, blow stuff up, or whatever I want. Sometimes I use the laser beams from the eyes, too. That way, no more building to feel entrapped in.
That requires you to be in a lucid dream, meaning you are aware that you are dreaming. Are you able to achieve a lucid dream? If so, how? I've experienced it several times but it's hard to control.

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 10:52 pm
Neo wrote:
July 11th, 2020, 10:49 pm

That requires you to be in a lucid dream, meaning you are aware that you are dreaming. Are you able to achieve a lucid dream? If so, how? I've experienced it several times but it's hard to control.

I think it's about coming out of sleep after feeling trapped, right before or during falling back to sleep. That is, in the few moments of near-wakefulness, this can be accomplished before falling back to sleep.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I was having a dream this morning I was being eaten by a lion and when I woke up my cat was clawing me to get up and feed it....
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I had strange dream recently. Me and angelo were in forest for angelos school trip. The forest was like California redwoods. Then we saw some puppets dancing in a show. Their eyes turned glowing red. Looked scary. Made me jump. But angelo did nothing. Happened again two more times. The red eyes were vivid and scary. But angelo didnt care. Lol. What does that mean?

Maybe it means angelo wont be affected by evil forces and demons in America the way i was? Because they arent interested in feeding off his soul like they are with me?

Dreams are supposed to be symbolic and allegorical according to Carl Jung and others.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 4:50 am
I had strange dream recently. Me and angelo were in forest for angelos school trip. The forest was like California redwoods. Then we saw some puppets dancing in a show. Their eyes turned glowing red. Looked scary. Made me jump. But angelo did nothing. Happened again two more times. The red eyes were vivid and scary. But angelo didnt care. Lol. What does that mean?

Maybe it means angelo wont be affected by evil forces and demons in America the way i was? Because they arent interested in feeding off his soul like they are with me?

Dreams are supposed to be symbolic and allegorical according to Carl Jung and others.
https://www.auntyflo.com/dream-dictiona ... 0insecure.
HenryGeorge
Freshman Poster

Post by HenryGeorge »

Winston wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 4:50 am

Winston, if you've been having some bad dreams lately this might provide some comfort :mrgreen:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Weird dream i had about dianne a few days ago:

I was with dianne in bed. Suddenly a Mexican guy appears between us in bed. He looked like that mexican guy in the new Terminator movie who plays the robot villain in terminator dark fate. I tried to touch diannes feet with mine but kept touching his foot. I was confused about how he appeared out of nowhere. It was like he was trying to block me from dianne. I wonder if the terminator character means something from the future is blocking me?

Then later i had a second dream. This time i was in a maze and lost. Surrounded by old cement walls. Dianne was there too i think. I found this kickboxing tournament in the maze. I entered the tournament and surprisingly got to the finals. But before the final fight they called a break and time out. So we left the tournament for a while. I was anxious to fight the final fight but Dianne kept blocking me and not letting me go back. A few hours later i got angry and was afraid the tournament was over and my fight was forfeited because i didnt show up. I kept arguing about it with dianne and kept saying i wanna go back there. She kept blocking me. The tournament staff then came out and told me they would postpone the fight for me until i was ready.

A few hours later dianne finally let me go back. But it was too late. The tournament was no longer there. It was either over or no longer existed. There was no trace of it. Only cement walls in the maze. I felt frustrated and disappointed.

Weird dream. I wonder what it meant. Lol

Btw last month i had an even weirder dream about dianne. It was too gross to talk about. In this one dianne kept taking a corpse to bed wrapped in a plastic bag. I was horrified and disgusted. But dianne acted like it was normal and no big deal. I was reluctant to get into bed with a corpse in the bag. It grossed me out. I kept yelling at dianne and lecturing her about it. Suddenly an old indian woman appeared and said "dont worry this is an old indian tradition called sadhi. Its perfectly normal." I was wondering WTF? Then i woke up.

I wonder what that means? I should look up what sadhi means. Maybe the dream signifies that dianne is carrying dead weight or that our relationship is dead weight to me?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow everyone. I just had the most unusual dream after drinking chlorella last night.

I was on a trail with many people walking through rocky hills toward some beach or something. Girls kept holding my hand as though they liked me for no reason. I was enamored.

Then suddenly i woke up (in the dream i think) and found myself in bed for a few seconds. Then i returned back to the dream. At that point i knew for sure i was in a dream. So i started asking the people around me an unusual question that i never asked anyone in a dream before. I said:

"Look i know im in a dream. I just woke up a while ago and came back to this dream again. So i know for sure this is a dream. But im wondering, are you conscious? Do you have self awareness? If so arent isnt your consciousness powered by my life force? Can you think independently? Are you a part of me? How can we have this conversation? How can i be talking to parts of myself?"

The girls i asked this to kept saying "yes i think im self aware. i think im conscious. What are you talking about?" They didnt seem to believe me. They acted like independent beings with their own consciousness like they were real. I then asked other people around me the same question. They kept insisting they were real and self aware and not generated by my subconscious.

Eventually rock showed up too. I asked rock the same thing. He kept telling me that this was real and that we werent in a dream. But i told him i am sure this is a dream because i just woke up from it a moment ago and came back willingly, more than once in fact. So its a certainty that we are dreaming.

After a while i told rock or someone there, "let me prove that we are in a dream. Ill jump up and fly now." So i jumped up and started flying in the air. I saw beautiful vistas and mountains and landscapes. It was breathtaking. But i couldn't always control the flight. It was definitely a dream. But felt real and vivid, especially since i could have a normal conversation with anyone in the dream. I began to wonder if the real world outside of this dream was real either, or just another dream too.

I also noticed something else too in the dream. i could look at paper and magazines and read text. Sometimes the text would be coherent. Sometimes it would be meaningless or look like random words scrambled. So i wondered how my subconscious mind could possibly generate readable text and paragraphs in a dream without thinking about it. Usually i have to think in order to write something. How can text be generated automatically from nowhere? Is my subconscious mind that powerful that it can write down coherent text for me to read in a dream?

After a few hours of exploring and pondering these questions and reading text and flying around and talking to people walking and hiking and telling them they are in my dream, i finally woke up.

This dream felt like it was long and lasted hours. Very unusual and different. It felt like a real dimension i was in, like some type of astral travel or out of body experience or super lucid dream. Because it felt more than a usual dream did. More vivid and interactive. Like i was interacting with real people who seemed self aware. It was so trippy and unusual and amazing. Very unprecedented.

I think the chlorella i drank last night had something to do with this because chlorella is reputed to give u very vivid dreams. Fascinating and mind blowing. Wow. I never had a dream like that before that was so real and long lasting and allowed me to explore and ask questions like that to every person i saw. Im stunned and flabbergasted. What an amazing experience. It was so real and lucid.

I think chlorella is like a mini Ayahuasca in that it can open your pineal gland too. Thats why your dreams are more vivid and lucid when you take it. Especially if you are already on a spiritual path.

Btw last night in a podcast dan from overwatch channel said something interesting. He said the subconscious mind knows more than the conscious mind. But it does not communicate in language or words. It communicates in symbols. Thats why symbolic messages from our subconscious are in our artwork and dreams. And sometimes fiction comes true in astounding ways that make it look like predictive programming like on south park or Simpsons when 9/11 was predicted in advance. So true. Also lots of great movies and books contain metaphors that reflect deeper truths about our reality that we try to deny. Maybe the symbols in dreams reflect truths from our subconscious too?

Whats funny about my dream this morning is that i met Rock in it. He was on the trail to the beach too. I told him he was in my dream and i knew for sure because i just woke up and went back to bed just now. But rock said he felt like his own self and not part of anyones dream and that it was just normal waking consciousness to him. Lol. It felt like I really was talking to rock. Very vivid. Almost like waking consciousness to me. Lol.

Whoa what a lucid trip! Lol

Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

I just had a dream too. I was living in a small country and I was good friends with the king. There was some catastrophe, like now, and things were mostly closed down. Except I was collecting new wives and putting them up in a local hotel. And each wife hated the other and were doing spiteful acts to one another.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
August 1st, 2020, 9:48 am
Wow everyone. I just had the most unusual dream after drinking chlorella last night.

I was on a trail with many people walking through rocky hills toward some beach or something. Girls kept holding my hand as though they liked me for no reason. I was enamored.

Then suddenly i woke up (in the dream i think) and found myself in bed for a few seconds. Then i returned back to the dream. At that point i knew for sure i was in a dream. So i started asking the people around me an unusual question that i never asked anyone in a dream before. I said:

"Look i know im in a dream. I just woke up a while ago and came back to this dream again. So i know for sure this is a dream. But im wondering, are you conscious? Do you have self awareness? If so arent isnt your consciousness powered by my life force? Can you think independently? Are you a part of me? How can we have this conversation? How can i be talking to parts of myself?"

The girls i asked this to kept saying "yes i think im self aware. i think im conscious. What are you talking about?" They didnt seem to believe me. They acted like independent beings with their own consciousness like they were real. I then asked other people around me the same question. They kept insisting they were real and self aware and not generated by my subconscious.

Eventually rock showed up too. I asked rock the same thing. He kept telling me that this was real and that we werent in a dream. But i told him i am sure this is a dream because i just woke up from it a moment ago and came back willingly, more than once in fact. So its a certainty that we are dreaming.

After a while i told rock or someone there, "let me prove that we are in a dream. Ill jump up and fly now." So i jumped up and started flying in the air. I saw beautiful vistas and mountains and landscapes. It was breathtaking. But i couldn't always control the flight. It was definitely a dream. But felt real and vivid, especially since i could have a normal conversation with anyone in the dream. I began to wonder if the real world outside of this dream was real either, or just another dream too.

I also noticed something else too in the dream. i could look at paper and magazines and read text. Sometimes the text would be coherent. Sometimes it would be meaningless or look like random words scrambled. So i wondered how my subconscious mind could possibly generate readable text and paragraphs in a dream without thinking about it. Usually i have to think in order to write something. How can text be generated automatically from nowhere? Is my subconscious mind that powerful that it can write down coherent text for me to read in a dream?

After a few hours of exploring and pondering these questions and reading text and flying around and talking to people walking and hiking and telling them they are in my dream, i finally woke up.

This dream felt like it was long and lasted hours. Very unusual and different. It felt like a real dimension i was in, like some type of astral travel or out of body experience or super lucid dream. Because it felt more than a usual dream did. More vivid and interactive. Like i was interacting with real people who seemed self aware. It was so trippy and unusual and amazing. Very unprecedented.

I think the chlorella i drank last night had something to do with this because chlorella is reputed to give u very vivid dreams. Fascinating and mind blowing. Wow. I never had a dream like that before that was so real and long lasting and allowed me to explore and ask questions like that to every person i saw. Im stunned and flabbergasted. What an amazing experience. It was so real and lucid.

I think chlorella is like a mini Ayahuasca in that it can open your pineal gland too. Thats why your dreams are more vivid and lucid when you take it. Especially if you are already on a spiritual path.

Btw last night in a podcast dan from overwatch channel said something interesting. He said the subconscious mind knows more than the conscious mind. But it does not communicate in language or words. It communicates in symbols. Thats why symbolic messages from our subconscious are in our artwork and dreams. And sometimes fiction comes true in astounding ways that make it look like predictive programming like on south park or Simpsons when 9/11 was predicted in advance. So true. Also lots of great movies and books contain metaphors that reflect deeper truths about our reality that we try to deny. Maybe the symbols in dreams reflect truths from our subconscious too?

Whats funny about my dream this morning is that i met Rock in it. He was on the trail to the beach too. I told him he was in my dream and i knew for sure because i just woke up and went back to bed just now. But rock said he felt like his own self and not part of anyones dream and that it was just normal waking consciousness to him. Lol. It felt like I really was talking to rock. Very vivid. Almost like waking consciousness to me. Lol.

Whoa what a lucid trip! Lol
This so so common for genius creative intution empath and inside these writings you may find waterfalls of flowing wisdom so for these wiseton my only confusing is why o why most poster here not outbox not creative no right braining just egomanis like yickman and public duende and simple simon 1 dimensional yohan just sheeple and gulibility believe anything from dumwit then ignore truth and wiseness why is this for where o where are the wise and why they not come for post on wiseton most freeplatform alive 2020
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

This is the best book I have found on interpreting dreams.

Let your body interpret your dreams

https://www.amazon.com/Let-Your-Body-In ... 202&sr=8-2