23 Lessons From The Last Dance - Michael Jordan’s Killer Instinct

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

23 Lessons From The Last Dance - Michael Jordan’s Killer Instinct

Post by jamesbond »

Patrick Bet-David shares 23 lessons from the episodes 'The Last Dance' that can benefit you as an athlete, entrepreneur or individual.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 23 Lessons From The Last Dance - Michael Jordan’s Killer Instinct

Post by gsjackson »

jamesbond wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 6:14 pm
Patrick Bet-David shares 23 lessons from the episodes 'The Last Dance' that can benefit you as an athlete, entrepreneur or individual.

This is my first time coming across Bet-David. Pretty interesting guy. I watched his interview with former Mafioso Michael Franzene. Fascinating.

I don't have a TV and didn't see The Last Dance, but I think I have a good feel for what's in it from all the sports radio chattering heads. I'm guessing no one in the Chicago area missed it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 23 Lessons From The Last Dance - Michael Jordan’s Killer Instinct

Post by jamesbond »

gsjackson wrote:
June 1st, 2020, 7:13 am
jamesbond wrote:
May 31st, 2020, 6:14 pm

This is my first time coming across Bet-David. Pretty interesting guy. I watched his interview with former Mafioso Michael Franzene. Fascinating.

I don't have a TV and didn't see The Last Dance, but I think I have a good feel for what's in it from all the sports radio chattering heads. I'm guessing no one in the Chicago area missed it.

Your right, nobody in the Chicago area missed the TV series, 'The Last Dance.' :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."