Great video about the dangers of Self Help

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Great video about the dangers of Self Help

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 11:05 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 18th, 2020, 10:57 pm
Hey Mammone, Don't you have some carrots and lettuce to slice and a breakfast bar to clean for the morning?

I can see why your family and "friends" encouraged you to leave Italy. It's a much better country without you there. :lol:

It's so easy to get you all furious. All that is needed is to tell you the truth.
Hi Negrone, did you finish your day at the cotton field? When you finish come here and fill up the basin with soapy water. You have 5 people whose feet need be washed clean.

See how stupid is, to play with stereotypes.

I am not furious, I am amused and entertained. I can go like this all day. :D :D

Is it "the truth" or "your truth"? It's plain for everyone to see.

The fact you jumped at the jugular when I tried to back some (well laid) criticism towards the self-help industry just proves that you and your BS mindset is but a product of that industry. I guess you read "game" books to take your chances at the Ukrainian babes. Books about the evil of marriage, the evil of giving the least human touch to anyone but yourself.
Stop stop stop pduende you are not american and not understand how mean the words are so stop you can get harmed in bad do not insult blackman or jewishman with the igornoramut slurings you are midage you smartman so stop make insult to big group.....i agree you 100% contarian is badman selfimportance think he bigman when history not lie for he live on happy aboard forum 10 years 4000+ postings all he does is post post post and talk big self importance but so clear to day that reality his is so so sory loser oldman with no life all pretned fiction 100% so join me ban him but stop stop stop racist ugly words or se can have the blm gang get you so be wise and no when you need shut up duende stop insultings of whole race because you too very exposed go poverty country for life in mid years after washup in the first world remember what we school you be new improved duende drop old egomania grow up marry girl have family be follow hero wiseton most important alway be humility humble not bragtalk not be fake persona be real 100% so you can defeat the contarian badmans we see here time to time
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

June 19th, 2020, 8:08 am

And by the way, this forum is made up of hordes of amazing people. It is only the sick, instable, or demented personalities that get treated harshly. You reap what you sow in life so go run along before you get your fragile psyche destroyed beyond repair.
What forum are you on.....this forum only aproximate 10 regularity poster and all think you full 100% bs excet fanboy erazy singer and yick all else see you to real pathology grumpy sad oldman who only live 24/7 on forum 10 years 4000+ posts for any truther you are the bigest icon of broken falure pathetic america loser
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

This world and this forum are full of people who stand for negative energies and positive energies. You, and a small handful of equally disturbed posters are full of fear-based, envy-based, and narcissism-based negative energy.

I love to trigger your type into a delirious frenzy because it shows others how you are and just how unhinged you can be.

You’re not a happy person, and that’s ok because lot’s of people suffer from that. But when you attempt to use you personal fears, your insecurities, and you inadequacies to attack those who you can’t measure up to, expect to get your feelings hurt as they obviously are.

And by the way, this forum is made up of hordes of amazing people. It is only the sick, instable, or demented personalities that get treated harshly. You reap what you sow in life so go run along before you get your fragile psyche destroyed beyond repair.
Forget about me. If you are really a happy, confident guy, why do you feel the need to mock and belittle those who don't share your worldview? Answer this simple question instead of going all ad personam, please. I didn't read much of your old posts but since I joined the forum, most of your posts have been either about:
  • bragging about your levels of wealth, success and confidence, of course without any proof whatsoever or not even a solid story to back that up
  • bashing others as they didn't make the same life choices as yours, or don't agree with one of your stated opinions
Even sock puppet PAG/Spencer said something true, for once. You never have anything positive to say, apart from reposting and repeating what your "gurus" on blogs and YouTube say.

You are so obsessed that lots of the people around you are haters, that you forgot to curb your own hate.
But when you attempt to use you personal fears, your insecurities, and you inadequacies to attack those who you can’t measure up to, expect to get your feelings hurt as they obviously are.
You understand that this one sentence describes exactly, I mean literally word by word, what you have been doing? I was never meant to attack your choice of getting sugar babes in Ukraine, but you called me names because I entertain the notion of, one day, having a committed relationship with one woman. You called MrMan names because he is married and he is happy. You called Shemp names because he likes the idea of paying girls for sex, when you do exactly the same thing but prefer to call it by some other name.

Yes this forum is full of people who came to terms with their needs to break free from the work, earn, spend life routine and discover, explore, enjoy. I think we all agree travelling and living abroad is one of the best way to achieve that.

There are also people, like you, who do this with a sense of entitlement and superiority and feel like they have a lot to teach. You forgot that people are different, they come from different cultures and have different ideas, different needs and different desires. I want to have fun until a certain age and if I find a good woman, perhaps here in the Philippines, perhaps back in Italy, I will settle and start a family. You prefer showing your pride and masculinity by looking for girls in Ukraine who you need to pay to keep hooked to you, as there is nothing more than a transaction. If that's what rocks your boat, good for you.

The part that gets me (and some other members) upset is where you
  1. assume that your lifestyle choice are superior to everybody else's choices, or the best possible fit to everybody else's lives
  2. mock and belittle whoever is in disagreement with you, based on 1.
Happiness has nothing to do with this discussion. This is about basic respect towards other people's lives and opinions. You could be God incarnated, you would still have to respect other people's lives and opinions and accept that not everybody will embrace your choices, and that doesn't make them automatically worth your contempt.

One more thing about "hurting". Of all the posters here, even including Cornfed, you are by far the one who uses the most aggressive, abrasive language. You know your opinions are very controversial and you really don't get much love from us and that surely is enough to get you all hurt. That's OK. At least understand that when you use the language you use, you also provoke similar reactions on people.