Whats the best gift you have bought for your female significant other?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Zarsa
Freshman Poster

Whats the best gift you have bought for your female significant other?

Post by Zarsa »

Last year my wife surprised me with a DE razor and all of the necessary accoutrements which was a mega gift and one that I look forward to using when it’s shave time. She set the gift benchmark pretty high last year.

I want to buy her the same gift for her birthday....but I don't know what shaver buy....can you advice me some good brands? Thanks

PS....it won't be one present.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Decu
Freshman Poster

Re: Whats the best gift you have bought for your female significant other?

Post by Decu »

If talking about things bought then it is definitely the latest (at that moment) Iphone - Iphone X. But she crashed it in a week after the purchase :) but I guess that things made with your own hands are more memorable especially if they bring some practical value :) my girlfriend is quite a sentimental person so I decided to make a very emotional slideshow. I used Movavi Slideshow Maker https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/h ... music.html for its intuitive interface, tons of filters and awesome transitions (over 100). I must admit that the result has met all expectations! So I advise you not to be straightforward and use your imagination :D
Last edited by Decu on September 10th, 2020, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
EricaR
Freshman Poster

Post by EricaR »

Try Philips Satinelle Prestige Cordless Wet & Dry epilator.. It's a basically a Epilator but come with a shaver. It would be a valuable and very useful gift for a lady. I've been using this for a several months..It works fine
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

A house
Stranton
Freshman Poster

Post by Stranton »

That was some special video gift I made from our wedding archive :) there was some really special moment and I cropped it via online video cutter in no time :)