Whats the best gift you have bought for your female significant other?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Zarsa
Freshman Poster

Whats the best gift you have bought for your female significant other?

Post by Zarsa »

Last year my wife surprised me with a DE razor and all of the necessary accoutrements which was a mega gift and one that I look forward to using when it’s shave time. She set the gift benchmark pretty high last year.

I want to buy her the same gift for her birthday....but I don't know what shaver buy....can you advice me some good brands? Thanks

PS....it won't be one present.
Decu
Freshman Poster

Re: Whats the best gift you have bought for your female significant other?

Post by Decu »

If talking about things bought then it is definitely the latest (at that moment) Iphone - Iphone X. But she crashed it in a week after the purchase :) but I guess that things made with your own hands are more memorable especially if they bring some practical value :) my girlfriend is quite a sentimental person so I decided to make a very emotional slideshow. I used Movavi Slideshow Maker https://www.movavi.com/support/how-to/h ... music.html for its intuitive interface, tons of filters and awesome transitions (over 100). I must admit that the result has met all expectations! So I advise you not to be straightforward and use your imagination :D
Last edited by Decu on September 10th, 2020, 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
EricaR
Freshman Poster

Post by EricaR »

Try Philips Satinelle Prestige Cordless Wet & Dry epilator.. It's a basically a Epilator but come with a shaver. It would be a valuable and very useful gift for a lady. I've been using this for a several months..It works fine
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

A house
Stranton
Freshman Poster

Post by Stranton »

That was some special video gift I made from our wedding archive :) there was some really special moment and I cropped it via online video cutter in no time :)