A thought just occurred to me

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

A thought just occurred to me

Post by Cornfed »

It just occurred to me that I am one of very few people in the world that can testify to this experience. That is the experience of being the single person who is the focus of a crowd of hundreds of hysterical people, Of course there are other people this happen to, but they generally tend to be dead, whereas I an one of the few where I am still alive and in fact better off.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A thought just occurred to me

Post by Cornfed »

Just to elaborate on this drunken musing, I am referring to an incident I posted about years ago where all the girls in a Korean school wanted to hug me and became hysterical when they realised they might miss out. It occurred to me that this was a fairly uncommon experience for people to be able to relay, since people being the focus of the attention of hysterical, out of control crowds tend to be killed by such crowds. It also occurred to me that if you wanted to think of a scenario where you would be the focus of the attention of a hysterical crowd, you couldn’t really do much better than Korean teenaged girls wanting to hug you. In general my life has sucked compared to the usual boomer expectations, but maybe I should count my blessings.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: A thought just occurred to me

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
May 13th, 2021, 11:50 am
Just to elaborate on this drunken musing, I am referring to an incident I posted about years ago where all the girls in a Korean school wanted to hug me and became hysterical when they realised they might miss out. It occurred to me that this was a fairly uncommon experience for people to be able to relay, since people being the focus of the attention of hysterical, out of control crowds tend to be killed by such crowds. It also occurred to me that if you wanted to think of a scenario where you would be the focus of the attention of a hysterical crowd, you couldn’t really do much better than Korean teenaged girls wanting to hug you. In general my life has sucked compared to the usual boomer expectations, but maybe I should count my blessings.
Cornfed prevous have era lifing korean but so so much beter comparing elder brownman yick in 3 level china province for cornfed the whity is rity rokstarman with the hi status young ubanity korea girl love white teacherman want him for dating mating make mixing babys and earn same salry to yick but so much beter condioning develop korea and he then goodlook youngman why o why he throw way for returning societal dilapdation new zeelan for self torturin become hater of contarian and other america blakman so the mytry is why cornfed you not stay all rest life in hi status korean with soooo many hoty hi status girly love hugy and holdy you cornfed same stanfordguy up in eurolandia so all aborders want and need know answer this mystry
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen