Bring on the Hate!

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bring on the Hate!

Post by Tsar »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 23rd, 2022, 1:38 am
@Tsar, this is intended as a compliment: You remind me of a white version of one of my favorite characters from films, Coco, from the Mighty Quinn.
Nothing to do with the appearance (or race, if you care about that), but watching the film, he was a character who worried you a little for being really out of the box, but you liked him anyway and always looked forward to seeing him and what he was going to say next even though he acted crazy and was in a jail cell for his whole performance. He had a certain charisma, even if he was unpredictable and hard to figure out.

Mighty Quinn, by the way, is a movie I liked when I was a little kid somewhere around the early 80's/90's, and I got a used DVD of it lately while me and some chicks were thinking about places to make a run for, since it's filmed in Jamaica.

I'm pretty sure you weren't going to hurt yourself or anyone else (or else I wouldn't be posting anything at you), but please don't make yourself suffer.
I don't think hate is the answer:
The bad guys are already going to hate and utterly despise us just for saying things they don't want other people to be allowed to say or think, no matter what we do.
"Turning the other cheek" and letting them do it to us is the last thing that should be done IMO (sounds like an evil psy-op to me, but let's not go there)...
But if you look at their agenda and what they're all about, every single thing they do is about spreading hatred, degradation, depravity suffering and misery all over the entire f***ing planet. Endless war, endless degradations and abuse and insults, they try to make one race hate another race, they try to make men hate women and viceversa, they try to make the young hate the old, on and on.
Hate, negativity, and bad vibes is obviously what they want, so what good does it do to add to the hate?

Or maybe that was what you already meant... you weren't necessarily saying you wanted to hate, but bring their hate on you like the modern marketing technique of making a scene to attract followers? I still think focusing on our own personal goals is the best thing.

Having it be a macho mission to maximize our own positivity and success like jedi knights or something while still ardently opposing them is better. Who knows, maybe some of the scifi theories about cabals of "elites" trying to lower the vibrational frequency of the planet might have something to them... in which case we want to max our positivity instead to defy them. :D
I agree with much of what you said, but I am not intending to bring genuine hate, but make myself hated by those who hate out of ignorance or brainwashing.

There's loopholes that exist because what I would do is going to offend every Western Political Elite and the West's supranational Western Alliance. I have to bring myself hate because our world must exist in a state of balance.

I have been focusing entirely on the positive and trying to avoid all negative consequences. But, in doing so, it meant that I couldn't achieve anything.

Things must exist in a state of balance. That's why if someone brings Haters or negativity, then, assuming they get enough Haters, they will get Followers and positivity. Balance.

But, I won't be hating on any group.

I can't gain my future destiny without risking the wrath of the Western Political Elites hating me, because I have to finally seize my destiny and not stand on the sidelines but take center stage. Truly powerful people do not bow before the Elites they do not respect.

You see, this is how my entire plan works:

I do something positive and actually promotes peace, but I get hated by people who are Western Political Elite and all their brainwashed people to be the target of their negativity, but that gets me admired by people in many nations for opposing the Western Elites and show I support peace on the world, and by doing so, I might be able to win.

It destroys theoretical opportunities I could have had in the West, mainly the United States, but at the same time, those theoretical opportunities we're not real opportunities.

But at the same time, my real opportunities actually increase both in some better areas of Europe and also the world.

It's the only way for me to truly do something powerful. Success or Failure doesn't matter.

In a way, what I planned, might actually help improve my chances to accomplish my personal goals. That's because what I am doing is positive, but it seeks to bring the negative to hate me, but once the negative hates me, it seeks to attract the positive to follow me. This is the principal of balance.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑