Bait and Switch for Followers

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Bait and Switch for Followers

Post by Spencer »

Tsar wrote:
May 20th, 2022, 7:17 am
publicduende wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 10:55 pm
@Tsar in your present situation, you're a beggar, not a chooser.
WTF does that supposed to mean?
It mean you desperate and only fit to beg for scrap

you on forum year after year talk talk talk but always zero intmacy except touch self

at least you honest we think so you give real fact

but probly only hot euro girl consider a brokeass weirdo loser america aborder who not hansome nor hot need be retard girl

maybe is asia you have chance but in euro they laugh at dumyass america man like you
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Spencer wrote:
May 22nd, 2022, 11:45 pm
Tsar wrote:
May 20th, 2022, 7:17 am
publicduende wrote:
May 19th, 2022, 10:55 pm
@Tsar in your present situation, you're a beggar, not a chooser.
WTF does that supposed to mean?
It mean you desperate and only fit to beg for scrap

you on forum year after year talk talk talk but always zero intmacy except touch self

at least you honest we think so you give real fact

but probly only hot euro girl consider a brokeass weirdo loser america aborder who not hansome nor hot need be retard girl

maybe is asia you have chance but in euro they laugh at dumyass america man like you
Troll, you didn't read anything that I posted!

If you did, you would have read that teen girls are calling me handsome all the time now.

I think you are jealous. The lowest quality third world countries are the most expensive places in the world from my experience and the other ones aren't worth the cost of going their to settle for what would be for me, inferior options that I never really had much interest in getting.

I will be getting a top tier teen girl and pop her cherry. I have never been as sure as I am now that I will succeed.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
vanesaramp
Freshman Poster

Post by vanesaramp »

In over ten years of activity on different platforms on social media, I tried almost every possible way to increase my follower number and visibility. Using all the sneaky ways won't last for too long because the apps are pretty smart, and they can easily detect accounts full of fake followers. I recommend using websites like https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers/ that give you genuine followers and won't put you at risk. I have been using them for over three years, and none of my accounts were banned or had any problems of this kind.