How to Use Batons

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

How to Use Batons

Post by Tsar »

I honestly never knew how powerful batons were until watching these videos. A baton is definitely something that makes a powerful self-defense weapon because it will hurt much worse than any punch. One good strike against the arm, ribs, or leg and a person will be on the ground. A baton is a good way to incapacitate a person who intends to fight with intent to cause bodily harm.

I am definitely into self-defense now. I was always expecting people to be at least reasonable or not try to start random things. I'm the type of person who always grows because I learn from my weaknesses and I learn from everything in life. People command respect and demand respect. Respect isn't always earned or given. Sometimes it has to be seized through force. That's why war exists because humans sometimes must demonstrate a warrior spirit and correct injustices and stand your ground. You cannot let your dignity, honor, and pride be insulted! You cannot demonstrate weakness to an opponent or to anyone.

I'm seriously going become huge on self-defense. I'll teach all my children how to fight and use weapons. It would be a mandatory part of their education to become powerful and strong.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: How to Use Batons

Post by Lucas88 »

Tsar wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 5:34 am
I am definitely into self-defense now. I was always expecting people to be at least reasonable or not try to start random things. I'm the type of person who always grows because I learn from my weaknesses and I learn from everything in life. People command respect and demand respect. Respect isn't always earned or given. Sometimes it has to be seized through force. That's why war exists because humans sometimes must demonstrate a warrior spirit and correct injustices and stand your ground. You cannot let your dignity, honor, and pride be insulted! You cannot demonstrate weakness to an opponent or to anyone.

I'm seriously going become huge on self-defense. I'll teach all my children how to fight and use weapons. It would be a mandatory part of their education to become powerful and strong.
I am also a strong proponent of learning self-defense and combat arts. I recommend things like MMA, Muay Thai and firearms (if you live in a country where firearms are legal to own), not only for the purpose of learning practical combat techniques but also to cultivate the warrior spirit and condition the body and mind for violent confrontations.

I recommend the following for any young man with the time and inclination to study combat:
  • Invest a good few years into MMA training. It will not only teach you how to punch, kick, grapple and defend against attacks with the correct mechanics but will also allow you to condition yourself for combat and teach you how to react under pressure (most traditional martial arts and self-defense programs don't give you the latter).
  • Learn some scenario-specific self-defense and "dirty techniques" that are not used in MMA and other combat sports. Use them to supplement your MMA training. Learn about commonly used melee weapons and things such as knife defense.
  • Do firearms training. Practice on the range. Keep a firearm or multiple firearms at home. Even if you live in a country in which firearm ownership is heavily restricted, you can still join a recreational gun club or even join the territorial army for the purpose of receiving military training. We should prepare ourselves for when law and order break down.

Learning combat arts is extremely important for a man in my opinion.
  • First, it could really save your ass and also your loved ones in a self-defense situation in which you are forced to fight. Having real technique gives you a huge advantage.
  • Second, it can increase your confidence to the point where you become fearless in most conflictive situations and show no weakness. Your body language and demeanor change and most people stop fcukin' with you. You don't care about getting into a verbal altercation and standing up to somebody because you know that you have real combat skills.
  • Once in a while you might actually have to beat somebody up in order to put them in their place. Some people only understand force and it is impossible to reason with them. If you are going to beat somebody up, you should know how to do it right.
Violence and combat are part of life. In order to hold our own in life, we too must learn combat and increase our own capacity for violence.

Return to “Self-Improvement and Motivational Psychology”