How JEWS Get Rich - JEWISH Secrets for Becoming Wealthy

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Winston
Site Admin

How JEWS Get Rich - JEWISH Secrets for Becoming Wealthy

Post by Winston »

Check out these videos explaining why most Jews are rich and how they get that way and what their secrets are. @Cornfed will love this. lol

Jewish business secrets to getting rich.

15 Reasons Why Jews Are Richer Than Other People

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How JEWS Get Rich - JEWISH Secrets for Becoming Wealthy

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 2:46 pm
Check out these videos explaining why most Jews are rich and how they get that way and what their secrets are. @Cornfed will love this. lol
Winston I did not watch the videos yet but it's obvious, run Ponzi schemes based on compound interest.
Last edited by Moretorque on March 28th, 2023, 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Is this pretending that the Jews are trained in a certain way instead of just robbing us blind via racial discrimination in their favor. If so, that's stupid.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Y'all are soooooooo shady 🙄 jews have been more successful because they are academically gifted individuals with higher IQ than the gentiles. Throughout history people have always had nothing but hatred for jews, blacks and homosexuals.

As a strong advocate for theatre and the arts I would humbly like to share with you a quote from comedy king Mel Brooks: "Let's face it, sweetheart, without Jews, fags, and Gypsies, there is no theatre."

Jews have contributed a great deal to the world of theatre. Several great playwrights are jews. Some great actors are jews. Without them there would be no theatre, or theatre would be stultified to a significant degree =^_^= what would we be without theatre? The arts, and such forms of higher expression are all that separate us from animals 😺
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 2:37 am
Y'all are soooooooo shady 🙄 jews have been more successful because they are academically gifted individuals with higher IQ than the gentiles. Throughout history people have always had nothing but hatred for jews, blacks and homosexuals.
There is no doubt they are very smart and well educated and obviously can network together and keep their houses in order so high respect but the financial system they control shifts all wealth to the top through compound interest and they the wise ones sit on top of the pyramid..
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Y'all are soooooooo shady 🙄 jews have been more successful because they are academically gifted individuals with higher IQ than the gentiles.
Lying bullshit. Even adjusted for IQ, SATs etc. they get far more money than anyone else. They get more money than Christian sects who have higher IQs than them.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 9:41 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Y'all are soooooooo shady 🙄 jews have been more successful because they are academically gifted individuals with higher IQ than the gentiles.
Lying bullshit. Even adjusted for IQ, SATs etc. they get far more money than anyone else. They get more money than Christian sects who have higher IQs than them.
The entire system is rigged in their favor because they control the money..
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
March 27th, 2023, 2:46 pm

Interesting stuff. Maybe part of it is the combination of working for themselves (in a lot of cases) combined with the power of giving. They aren't servants to others, so the produce of their labor goes to them, not the boss, and many of the successful ones also give.

The 'closed system' where they do business with other Jews is probably similar to what the Chinese do. Like Chinese diaspora in Indonesia or other places do business with other Chinese. in Chinese culture, they want to have 'guanxi'-- some kind of connection or relationship (at least an introduction through someone you know) to do business. So if you are hiring business, those businesses make a profit, and they can enrich each other that way.

I know there is such a thing as 'Judaistic banking', which Islamic banking drew from. The Old Testament doesn't let Hebrews charge each other interest, but the man mentioned doing a real estate deal with a Jewish banker.

Also, one of the videos took the command about testing God in __tithing__ and treated that like it was about giving to charity. Tithes were more specific to that, provided for priests, and others, depending on which tithe it was. Tithes were 10%. But the principles might apply. I have heard many Christians teach on these same principals.

I can't think of any exact giving amounts that corresponded with exact receipt amounts in my case, but God has always provided for me. But my parents each believed God wanted them to give $10 to someone once, way back when $10 was a lot more than it is now, some poor person in church. I think they put a note on an envelope to give it to that person and put it in the offering plate. Then this woman from church gave them an envelope and said not to open it until they left church. I think she might have said the Lord told her to give that to them. Of course, there was $10 in it. My dad was out of work going to school at that time.

I don't know if it's just Ashkenazi, but a lot of the grandparents will pay for college for the grandchildren, alleviating the burden on parents.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

More often than not hatred towards the jews is based on nothing but jealousy. They have obtained a high level of success and gone through a hell of a lot of hardship to get there. 🙄 I don't think there is anything particularly nefarious about jews, there are nefarious people who have a predilection towards evil and greed. But these kinds of people aren't exclusive to the jews.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
March 28th, 2023, 11:21 pm
More often than not hatred towards the jews is based on nothing but jealousy.
No, it is because of the crimes they commit. Most people don't care about others being successful at something.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Could the Jews be rich and successful and run the banks and Hollywood because they made a pact with the Archons long ago? That's what Gnostic scholar John Lamb Lash says. See below. It's very interesting and would explain a lot.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
March 29th, 2023, 5:49 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
No, it is because of the crimes they commit. Most people don't care about others being successful at something.
Hewwo =^_^= Mr Cornfed. I think you are mistaken. Alack, I definitely think people become jealous at the success of others. It's just the way people are wired.

Do the Jews you claim to hate even exist? 🤔 it seems like you've just deconstructed everything you hate about humanity and built it back up as a frankenstein of hatred and stuck a hook nose on it.

More often than not when people express hatred towards a particular group, like the jews or homosexuals for example, it's usually because people are looking to assign blame onto someone for all the shit humanity has brought upon herself. UwU
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 12:34 am
Cornfed wrote:
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Hewwo =^_^= Mr Cornfed. I think you are mistaken. Alack, I definitely think people become jealous at the success of others.
The Jews have been expelled from something like 109 countries. Say you were a bouncer at a nightclub and someone barred from 109 different nightclubs wanted to come in. Presumably you would think "No problem here - he must have been barred from those nightclubs because they were jealous of him. What other reason could there possibly be?".
Last edited by Cornfed on April 4th, 2023, 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Hewwo =^_^= Mr Cornfed. I think you are mistaken. Alack, I definitely think people become jealous at the success of others. It's just the way people are wired.

Do the Jews you claim to hate even exist? 🤔 it seems like you've just deconstructed everything you hate about humanity and built it back up as a frankenstein of hatred and stuck a hook nose on it.

More often than not when people express hatred towards a particular group, like the jews or homosexuals for example, it's usually because people are looking to assign blame onto someone for all the shit humanity has brought upon herself. UwU
In addition to @Cornfed's response, I would also like to point out (somewhat sanctimoniously) that Frankenstein was the creator, and not the monster. A misconception made by only the biggest wallys. :lol:

You should do more research into the history of the Jews, their religion and opinion on Gentile people and also the banking system, which is a system of slavery and the elites who rule this system.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 6:52 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Hewwo =^_^= Mr Cornfed. I think you are mistaken. Alack, I definitely think people become jealous at the success of others.
The Jews have been expelled from something like 109 countries. Say you were a bouncer at a nightclub and someone barred from 109 different nightclubs wanted to come in. Presumably you would think "No problem here - he must have been barred from those nightclubs because they were jealous of him. What other reason could there possibly be?".
Jewish persecution and racism are nothing new. So because people have been intolerant and seen jews as execrable that means we should continue the trend and prolong hatred? 🥺

This is why certain individuals other than Jews and homosexuals don't create anything artistic. Too much time hating, not enough time creating. 🥰
Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 4th, 2023, 9:35 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:

In addition to @Cornfed's response, I would also like to point out (somewhat sanctimoniously) that Frankenstein was the creator, and not the monster. A misconception made by only the biggest wallys. :lol:

You should do more research into the history of the Jews, their religion and opinion on Gentile people and also the banking system, which is a system of slavery and the elites who rule this system.
UwU how silly of me! I feel ashamed that I didn't write Frankenstein's monster instead 🤭 ah well. Ya live and learn. Honestly though y'all there isn't such thing as a bad race, there are just bad people. Some of the bad guys might be jews, but plenty of them are gentiles as well. =^_^=