Mental Illness or Spiritual Awakening?

Discuss personal development, self-improvement and motivational psychology.
Winston
Site Admin

Mental Illness or Spiritual Awakening?

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
BellaRuth
Freshman Poster

Post by BellaRuth »

It's a nice thought but unfortunately not the case, in my experience. I know quite a few people with bipolar and it's a horrible, horrible devastating illness that messes up their lives and those they care about, leaving them pretty much unable to function as humans.

I also know people who have had spiritual experiences yet are sane and remain socially acceptable- in fact, they are the most likely ones to be sane and socially acceptable :)

I'm not one for meds but we need to step up our mental healthcare to meet the demands of this era.
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

Sometimes a heightened level of spiritual awareness or a different means of perceiving the world can create very deep imbalances within the mind and aura if your environment and the people around you can't help you adjust in a healthy manner. Those imbalances then lead to all sorts of maladies which actually serve to greatly muddy and dilute the aforementioned awareness.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's some interesting videos about bipolar and levels of consciousness.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Mental Illness or Spiritual Awakening?

Post by Winston »

Interesting TED Talk about a woman who found spiritual awakening through depression and despair. Her story is very sad and touching. Definitely gives you food for thought.

Interesting comment below the video:

Lynne again
6 months ago (edited)

@Alix I fasted, stayed awake, prayed and eventually "hallucinated" my own death. That's actually your ego caving. at that point, I found myself crying out to the God of my region. Once you surrender, ANYTHING can be used to speak to you. I prefer the bible, but most holy books share the same knowledge.

Now I see see HIS STORY in all of history. Movies, music, art, any creation is his/ her creation and it's all the same story.. everything, lol.

But be careful, the dark energy tries to trick you into believing the light is a lie. A good way to tell whose talking: does it benefit you and only you...not the light. Does it insinuate death would be easier or better...not the light. But for me at least, I had to consider the lies so that I would be fully convinced of the truth.

the definition of FAITH is to be convinced. You aren't doing the convincing, the higher power gifts it to you after you ask for it. But your free will means you have to choose the truth on your own and both sides present a good case.

Many people look happy and rich bc they dont know they've been tricked. But inside, they're desire to accuse and feel superior actually makes them unhappy. Free money you don't work for is usually a sign you've listened to the wrong side.

I am NOT insinuating they are lost forever. I believe everyone goes to heaven bc at death, you'll surrender from fear, BUT ISN'T BETTER TO GO WITH ACCEPTANCE AND PEACE?!!!!

I pray this helps you and others. I believe that's why my journey was so intense, so that I would understand the dark tricks well enough to explain to others saving them some heartache and/or time in their journey.

Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Mental Illness or Spiritual Awakening?

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 12:41 pm
Interesting TED Talk about a woman who found spiritual awakening through depression and despair. Her story is very sad and touching. Definitely gives you food for thought.

Interesting comment below the video:

Lynne again
6 months ago (edited)

@Alix I fasted, stayed awake, prayed and eventually "hallucinated" my own death. That's actually your ego caving. at that point, I found myself crying out to the God of my region. Once you surrender, ANYTHING can be used to speak to you. I prefer the bible, but most holy books share the same knowledge.

Now I see see HIS STORY in all of history. Movies, music, art, any creation is his/ her creation and it's all the same story.. everything, lol.

But be careful, the dark energy tries to trick you into believing the light is a lie. A good way to tell whose talking: does it benefit you and only you...not the light. Does it insinuate death would be easier or better...not the light. But for me at least, I had to consider the lies so that I would be fully convinced of the truth.

the definition of FAITH is to be convinced. You aren't doing the convincing, the higher power gifts it to you after you ask for it. But your free will means you have to choose the truth on your own and both sides present a good case.

Many people look happy and rich bc they dont know they've been tricked. But inside, they're desire to accuse and feel superior actually makes them unhappy. Free money you don't work for is usually a sign you've listened to the wrong side.

I am NOT insinuating they are lost forever. I believe everyone goes to heaven bc at death, you'll surrender from fear, BUT ISN'T BETTER TO GO WITH ACCEPTANCE AND PEACE?!!!!

I pray this helps you and others. I believe that's why my journey was so intense, so that I would understand the dark tricks well enough to explain to others saving them some heartache and/or time in their journey.
You see wiseton some aborder poster here already acuse me of be sickhead just like yick recent write when esimatedly locgified why only 1.6 girl in china left for public duende but never mind you see i always point your example of awareness awakening because we have other aborder talk so so much about money and why i beter than you and argue sillies day after day go nowhere why o why they not see self is weak temporaral and self advocating foolhardy the body brain money you proud go away soon egomania childness foolhardy it all so so temporary and that rich dad poor dad just big talk marketman make money sell books too many bragart need folow your humilty...please apeal the fool aborder wiseton to wake up smell coffee beans before too too late so please hear wiseton messages contrarian and yick and public duende and cornfed and happyguy and yohan and drealm and jamesbond and please wiseman aborders come back assiting wiseton for spread his messaging for many aborder seem ghosting never post long long time what can we do wiseton
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen