The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5156
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Gali wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 2:02 am
hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:31 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:11 am
HyperDuende is indeed the one who exhibits clinically observable pathologies and is so full of seething envy and hatred that he can barely get a grip. Must be a real pleasure to have to work, live, or otherwise be around that one. Sometimes you have to just let those who are far too gone reap what they sow.
"HyperDuende" couldn't give a dead mouse's a$$ about who you are or you think you are. I am certainly not the one showing a pathological need for all forms of validation, including being "envied", or "hated". I don't need to hate you to continue living. You, on the contrary, seem like you can't live a day without making a list of your "haters".

Everyone has the life they deserve.
Hypermak you are an intelligent young man. You did a good job using this forum to train your language skills. I think it is the best reason. You might take into consideration that your attention might get some sweet fruits if directed to better objects. It is tempting to sharpen the axes and to be battle tested but it's also good to know there might be better things to concentrate on. It' s basically a reminder for me too because I forget it all the time. I think you know it yourself too. It's sometimes a long process and so patience might be needed and cultivated.

Sorry for preaching :)
This one is the deeply disturbed one. Someone recently PM'ed me that he was recently fired by his employer in the Philippines and he is running back to Italy. A failure in Italy who wore out his welcome in the Philippines will surely fail again in Italy. And the fact that he had no takers for his attitude elsewhere there is VERY telling. No one wants to take him on and poison their workplace.

What I hope is that he marries his desperate, Filipina girlfriend and she teaches him a lesson he will never forget in the Italian courts of law. His current mindset has prevented him from acknowledging that, so life-ruining experience will have to be his teacher. Can't say he will not have deserved it at all!

Either way, professionally failing in the Phils and sliding backwards to his original starting point is not at all a good look. But again, not many employers anywhere would tolerate that anger and resentment for very long without giving him the swift boot up the rear and out the door.

I bet we will be able to hear their national sigh of relief when he is out of the Philippines for good.
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5156
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 2:04 am
I think CE would have the sorrowful life he deserves if it weren't being funded with other people's money.
I guess it vacillates back and forth. Sometimes it is sexual envy, but @Cornfed reverts back to obsessively ruminating about my wealth/income every now and again. :mrgreen:

Poverty tends to have that effect on shiftless types devoid of any life purpose so that is quite understandable.
User avatar
hypermak
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1149
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 4:44 am
This one is the deeply disturbed one. Someone recently PM'ed me that he was recently fired by his employer in the Philippines and he is running back to Italy. A failure in Italy who wore out his welcome in the Philippines will surely fail again in Italy. And the fact that he had no takers for his attitude elsewhere there is VERY telling. No one wants to take him on and poison their workplace.
I wonder who this "someone" is, who sent you a PM to tell you a false version of something I publicly stated a few days ago. Lemme guess...starts with "S" and ends with "troll" :)

Anyway I wasn't fired, I resigned because there is little point of staying here doing nothing, waiting for the lockdown to end. Unlike you, I have a loving and busy family to be back to. A business that has been running for 3 generations isn't my definition of "failing". A keyboard jockey who pretends to be a living legend (only in his own mind) is the general (and my) definition of a loser. But again, yes, in your mind movie everything is possible.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 4:44 am
What I hope is that he marries his desperate, Filipina girlfriend and she teaches him a lesson he will never forget in the Italian courts of law. His current mindset has prevented him from acknowledging that, so life-ruining experience will have to be his teacher. Can't say he will not have deserved it at all!

Either way, professionally failing in the Phils and sliding backwards to his original starting point is not at all a good look. But again, not many employers anywhere would tolerate that anger and resentment for very long without giving him the swift boot up the rear and out the door.

I bet we will be able to hear their national sigh of relief when he is out of the Philippines for good.
I also wrote publicly that I will try to see how easy (or hard) it is to get K over there, on a tourist visa. I never mentioned marriage. Again, another chapter of your pitiful mind movie.

You really need to go out more. You know, where real people go and meet. That basement is growing mould inside your brain...
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 597
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 4:44 am
Gali wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 2:02 am
hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:31 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:11 am
HyperDuende is indeed the one who exhibits clinically observable pathologies and is so full of seething envy and hatred that he can barely get a grip. Must be a real pleasure to have to work, live, or otherwise be around that one. Sometimes you have to just let those who are far too gone reap what they sow.
"HyperDuende" couldn't give a dead mouse's a$$ about who you are or you think you are. I am certainly not the one showing a pathological need for all forms of validation, including being "envied", or "hated". I don't need to hate you to continue living. You, on the contrary, seem like you can't live a day without making a list of your "haters".

Everyone has the life they deserve.
Hypermak you are an intelligent young man. You did a good job using this forum to train your language skills. I think it is the best reason. You might take into consideration that your attention might get some sweet fruits if directed to better objects. It is tempting to sharpen the axes and to be battle tested but it's also good to know there might be better things to concentrate on. It' s basically a reminder for me too because I forget it all the time. I think you know it yourself too. It's sometimes a long process and so patience might be needed and cultivated.

Sorry for preaching :)
This one is the deeply disturbed one. Someone recently PM'ed me that he was recently fired by his employer in the Philippines and he is running back to Italy. A failure in Italy who wore out his welcome in the Philippines will surely fail again in Italy. And the fact that he had no takers for his attitude elsewhere there is VERY telling. No one wants to take him on and poison their workplace.

What I hope is that he marries his desperate, Filipina girlfriend and she teaches him a lesson he will never forget in the Italian courts of law. His current mindset has prevented him from acknowledging that, so life-ruining experience will have to be his teacher. Can't say he will not have deserved it at all!

Either way, professionally failing in the Phils and sliding backwards to his original starting point is not at all a good look. But again, not many employers anywhere would tolerate that anger and resentment for very long without giving him the swift boot up the rear and out the door.

I bet we will be able to hear their national sigh of relief when he is out of the Philippines for good.

You geting cold for public duende no employer now he loner wolf move onto forum try go gainst uplife aborder never but ever belife any detailing he post for only but smoking screen for discrating you off smel that he simplement the public duende suc pupet

the story that all detail he throwing out there is hope you grabon and make atacking for push you push other aborder off simple simon truth that he reincarnate off the falen duende
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 597
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 4:59 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 4:44 am
This one is the deeply disturbed one. Someone recently PM'ed me that he was recently fired by his employer in the Philippines and he is running back to Italy. A failure in Italy who wore out his welcome in the Philippines will surely fail again in Italy. And the fact that he had no takers for his attitude elsewhere there is VERY telling. No one wants to take him on and poison their workplace.
I wonder who this "someone" is, who sent you a PM to tell you a false version of something I publicly stated a few days ago. Lemme guess...starts with "S" and ends with "troll" :)

Anyway I wasn't fired, I resigned because there is little point of staying here doing nothing, waiting for the lockdown to end. Unlike you, I have a loving and busy family to be back to. A business that has been running for 3 generations isn't my definition of "failing". A keyboard jockey who pretends to be a living legend (only in his own mind) is the general (and my) definition of a loser. But again, yes, in your mind movie everything is possible.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 4:44 am
What I hope is that he marries his desperate, Filipina girlfriend and she teaches him a lesson he will never forget in the Italian courts of law. His current mindset has prevented him from acknowledging that, so life-ruining experience will have to be his teacher. Can't say he will not have deserved it at all!

Either way, professionally failing in the Phils and sliding backwards to his original starting point is not at all a good look. But again, not many employers anywhere would tolerate that anger and resentment for very long without giving him the swift boot up the rear and out the door.

I bet we will be able to hear their national sigh of relief when he is out of the Philippines for good.
I also wrote publicly that I will try to see how easy (or hard) it is to get K over there, on a tourist visa. I never mentioned marriage. Again, another chapter of your pitiful mind movie.

You really need to go out more. You know, where real people go and meet. That basement is growing mould inside your brain...
Dumwit for why o why i so ever try make distracting contarian away from truth way you do with phony balony false flager posting in atemption try make contarian forget truth discover and insulting your imagery fake news wana be id

the deepnes your stupidnes same gran canon hoy hoy

truth is anyone spend so much time here lifing hapy abord forum same you same public duende same and contarian and me the spencer having but sucky life not good family not good girl for otherwise we do so so big deserving waste the precioso time arguing aborder we not like in replacement for give our timing to love one

duende face fac jac you shelman like other obsesive poster aborder join club you overhil sorry state loserman
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 597
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Spencer »

Gali wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 2:02 am
hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:31 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:11 am
HyperDuende is indeed the one who exhibits clinically observable pathologies and is so full of seething envy and hatred that he can barely get a grip. Must be a real pleasure to have to work, live, or otherwise be around that one. Sometimes you have to just let those who are far too gone reap what they sow.
"HyperDuende" couldn't give a dead mouse's a$$ about who you are or you think you are. I am certainly not the one showing a pathological need for all forms of validation, including being "envied", or "hated". I don't need to hate you to continue living. You, on the contrary, seem like you can't live a day without making a list of your "haters".

Everyone has the life they deserve.
Hypermak you are an intelligent young man. You did a good job using this forum to train your language skills. I think it is the best reason. You might take into consideration that your attention might get some sweet fruits if directed to better objects. It is tempting to sharpen the axes and to be battle tested but it's also good to know there might be better things to concentrate on. It' s basically a reminder for me too because I forget it all the time. I think you know it yourself too. It's sometimes a long process and so patience might be needed and cultivated.

Sorry for preaching :)
Omg so do we or culd we or jus maybe so maybe we have newest public duende suc pupet....this time beter you chagment so much more detailing if you hope fool other aborder......inteligent young man my arse hoy hoy hoy
User avatar
hypermak
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1149
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 9:22 am
Dumwit for why o why i so ever try make distracting contarian away from truth way you do with phony balony false flager posting in atemption try make contarian forget truth discover and insulting your imagery fake news wana be id

the deepnes your stupidnes same gran canon hoy hoy

truth is anyone spend so much time here lifing hapy abord forum same you same public duende same and contarian and me the spencer having but sucky life not good family not good girl for otherwise we do so so big deserving waste the precioso time arguing aborder we not like in replacement for give our timing to love one

duende face fac jac you shelman like other obsesive poster aborder join club you overhil sorry state loserman
Come on @Spencer, Shawn, stop obsessing about the real identity of the Public Duende! Be happy!

You now have a brand new sock to talk to...@Gali :) You are now a pair! :D

Image

Think about the possibilities... S*x with one of your Ukrainian prostitutes will seem like a threesome...no, a foursome!! Awesome! LOL
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5156
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 10:53 am
You now have a brand new sock to talk to...@Gali :) You are now a pair! :D
The mental illness is VERY apparent in that one. I guess getting fired from a crappy job requiring very low intelligence is making him come apart at the seams. His ego can't bear it, so I understand he is trying to paint his removal in terms of having resigned or having quit. Make no mistake, he was unceremoniously BOOTED out of that job because of that attitude (coupled with a dollop of incompetence).

Valuable employees are retained indefinitely, and even given higher salaries to remain so in the unlikely event that he did choose to cut and run, the parting of ways was mutually agreed upon for sure.

Whatever the manner of his being fired, someone like that deserves every bit of misfortune that is coming his way back in Italy. He is going back to a dead-end job that he hated before setting sail to the Phils, and his personal life is about to become sad lesson he so badly needs and deserves (especially if he marries that local prostitute whose pressuring him to bring her back to Italy). Set your watches gents, the personal train-wreck of HyperDuende is about to take place over the next few months in Italy.

Popcorn anyone?
User avatar
hypermak
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1149
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:17 pm
hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 10:53 am
You now have a brand new sock to talk to...@Gali :) You are now a pair! :D
The mental illness is VERY apparent in that one. I guess getting fired from a crappy job requiring very low intelligence is making him come apart at the seams. His ego can't bear it, so I understand he is trying to paint his removal in terms of having resigned or having quit. Make no mistake, he was unceremoniously BOOTED out of that job because of that attitude (coupled with a dollop of incompetence).

Valuable employees are retained indefinitely, and even given higher salaries to remain so in the unlikely event that he did choose to cut and run, the parting of ways was mutually agreed upon for sure.

Whatever the manner of his being fired, someone like that deserves every bit of misfortune that is coming his way back in Italy. He is going back to a dead-end job that he hated before setting sail to the Phils, and his personal life is about to become sad lesson he so badly needs and deserves (especially if he marries that local prostitute whose pressuring him to bring her back to Italy). Set your watches gents, the personal train-wreck of HyperDuende is about to take place over the next few months in Italy.

Popcorn anyone?
Amazing how much armchair psychology could come out of a highway motel room. Sure you're not Dr Phil in disguise? :)

Make no mistake... You made all sorts of mistakes. :) You keep believing what makes you feel better. No point talking to you directly. Like taking to the hand.

And by the way, the only show we've been watching here is that of a fragile, senile, bitter and dysfunctional American man coming apart. It's not worth a single popcorn, really...
User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5156
Joined: December 2nd, 2009, 9:57 pm

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:21 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:17 pm
hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 10:53 am
You now have a brand new sock to talk to...@Gali :) You are now a pair! :D
The mental illness is VERY apparent in that one. I guess getting fired from a crappy job requiring very low intelligence is making him come apart at the seams. His ego can't bear it, so I understand he is trying to paint his removal in terms of having resigned or having quit. Make no mistake, he was unceremoniously BOOTED out of that job because of that attitude (coupled with a dollop of incompetence).

Valuable employees are retained indefinitely, and even given higher salaries to remain so in the unlikely event that he did choose to cut and run, the parting of ways was mutually agreed upon for sure.

Whatever the manner of his being fired, someone like that deserves every bit of misfortune that is coming his way back in Italy. He is going back to a dead-end job that he hated before setting sail to the Phils, and his personal life is about to become sad lesson he so badly needs and deserves (especially if he marries that local prostitute whose pressuring him to bring her back to Italy). Set your watches gents, the personal train-wreck of HyperDuende is about to take place over the next few months in Italy.

Popcorn anyone?
Amazing how much armchair psychology could come out of a highway motel room. Sure you're not Dr Phil in disguise? :)

Make no mistake... You made all sorts of mistakes. :) You keep believing what makes you feel better. No point talking to you directly. Like taking to the hand.

And by the way, the only show we've been watching here is that of a fragile, senile, bitter and dysfunctional American man coming apart. It's not worth a single popcorn, really...
It is simply not going to end well for this one. The meltdown has already been underway, but in Italy it will accelerate because he was miserable and could not succeed there before. I notice that failing is kind of a recurring theme wherever he goes.

Butter for your popcorn anyone? Watching all this transpire is going to be GOOD.
User avatar
hypermak
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1149
Joined: October 20th, 2019, 12:17 am

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 3:26 pm
It is simply not going to end well for this one. The meltdown has already been underway, but in Italy it will accelerate because he was miserable and could not succeed there before. I notice that failing is kind of a recurring theme wherever he goes.

Butter for your popcorn anyone? Watching all this transpire is going to be GOOD.
Seriously man, WTF is wrong with you??? Do you even notice what a f*cking mess of a man you are?

Not only you live in a parallel reality, where you're "the shit" at everything, you also put everyone else in it and play with totally fabricated facts to come to whatever conclusions fit your mind movie.

You question everybody else's moral standing and mental sanity based on stuff literally pulled out of your a$$ and you don't even realise how this makes you look like a case for the asylum, and a serious one.

The Internet is full of all sorts of stories that fit your world view. So you can find a story about depression in the culinary profession and use it to question my mental sanity. You found a story about a Christian preacher who chose to be a massive hypocrite and used it to bash on @MrMan and his family. You keep sharing these little videos about investment schemes and masculine posturing and fringe feminist theories because they fit what you think you are, or want to be.

You realise the only people you agree with are PAG and his various sock accounts, @Spencer and @Gali. You look quite the wacky gang.

And at least, if you really have the urge to gaslight (which you keep accusing the others of doing), do it based on some straight facts. Or maybe reality is too plain and boring for you to do something nasty about it?

1) I was 6 months on full pay, longer than anyone else including the Exec, who left a week ago after his 3-month notice. Management told me I could stay indefinitely and even act as interim Exec until they could find a replacement. I decided to call it a day and be back to Italy. In case you haven't noticed from your motel room, these are truly exceptional times for the F&H industry and even the biggest multinational companies are unprepared to face it. They don't get to retain or fire people because you say so.

2) I am not going back to a "life of failure", since my family businesses are anything but. I will continue to help running at least 2 of the shops and there are some ideas on the table, which I already mentioned and won't repeat just for you to fling some more turds at it.

3) I have never talked about marrying K, not to K, not to anyone on this forum, not to any living being in the Philippines or back home. Unlike you I don't have to pay to have a relationship with a normal, pretty girl who is not a patented prostitute or sugar baby. Yes, K is sad and I promised I will look about filing the paperwork necessary to get her here to Italy, for up to 90 days. I have no idea how this can be done and if it can be done at all, especially in the current travel ban and quarantine situation. She accepted that I will make a honest try, and was OK with that. I will move on, she will move on.

4) Even if I did decide to marry while back to Italy, I don't see how you have to be in the constant business of wishing people the worst life can offer, think the absolute worst of them even if there is not one bit of evidence in your favour. You do this on purpose, for the sole reason of validating, elevating yourself and "prove" your superiority to everybody else. What you keep doing is not just stupid, immature. It's repugnant, as @MrMan nicely put it.

Even if you were every bit as happy, successful and wealthy as you say you are (highly, highly dubious at this point), how does this make everybody else's life choices automatically wrong and leading to a world of pain? So you never saw a single successful marriage? You never saw a family man who is happy to provide for a woman and his kids and lead a serene, if uneventful life? You never saw a man who goes to a church or belongs to a religious community and is actually a good person?

Image
Last edited by hypermak on October 8th, 2020, 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spencer
Junior Poster
Posts: 597
Joined: March 30th, 2020, 1:27 pm

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 3:26 pm
hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:21 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:17 pm
hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 10:53 am
You now have a brand new sock to talk to...@Gali :) You are now a pair! :D
The mental illness is VERY apparent in that one. I guess getting fired from a crappy job requiring very low intelligence is making him come apart at the seams. His ego can't bear it, so I understand he is trying to paint his removal in terms of having resigned or having quit. Make no mistake, he was unceremoniously BOOTED out of that job because of that attitude (coupled with a dollop of incompetence).

Valuable employees are retained indefinitely, and even given higher salaries to remain so in the unlikely event that he did choose to cut and run, the parting of ways was mutually agreed upon for sure.

Whatever the manner of his being fired, someone like that deserves every bit of misfortune that is coming his way back in Italy. He is going back to a dead-end job that he hated before setting sail to the Phils, and his personal life is about to become sad lesson he so badly needs and deserves (especially if he marries that local prostitute whose pressuring him to bring her back to Italy). Set your watches gents, the personal train-wreck of HyperDuende is about to take place over the next few months in Italy.

Popcorn anyone?
Amazing how much armchair psychology could come out of a highway motel room. Sure you're not Dr Phil in disguise? :)

Make no mistake... You made all sorts of mistakes. :) You keep believing what makes you feel better. No point talking to you directly. Like taking to the hand.

And by the way, the only show we've been watching here is that of a fragile, senile, bitter and dysfunctional American man coming apart. It's not worth a single popcorn, really...
It is simply not going to end well for this one. The meltdown has already been underway, but in Italy it will accelerate because he was miserable and could not succeed there before. I notice that failing is kind of a recurring theme wherever he goes.

Butter for your popcorn anyone? Watching all this transpire is going to be GOOD.
It already end so bad so sad for here in post exchange is totalment farce that you insult the fake id the duende create in suckpupet hyper then he so even try make the new sucpupet and threat go italy when he already the brokdown shelman for this we see already endgame the poorman living fantasylan make new ids for vacarous fulltimer on forum life for we see this now become only lifing he have left so he cling so so despration make fake dear johnys and try usher new id in but all the credit duende oncepon time have finito kaput for bossman call out and see the pathosman for what he be which is just mental deluded washup aborder and even he badman but maybe stil maybe he need your pity more than cornfed who stil strong not brokedown like this creature public duende
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8500
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe book and movie reviews would be the way to go.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2055
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Tsar »

hypermak wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 1:31 am
Everyone has the life they deserve.
That statement is untrue because life is unfair and there are circumstances beyond peoples control. I know I never had the life I deserved. I could make it somewhat better but it will never be the life I truly deserve.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 31453
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: The wisdom of starting a youtube channel

Post by Winston »

How to make your video go viral on YouTube.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Business, Finance, Taxes, Investments, Cost of Living, etc.”