Non-US Bank Account with Global ATM Fee Refunds?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

rudder
Freshman Poster

Non-US Bank Account with Global ATM Fee Refunds?

Post by rudder »

I've been with Schwab in the USA for the past few years, because they have no fees for essentially anything banking related except a small fee on international wires. They even go the extra mile and refund all ATM fees anywhere in the world, which I've milked extensively over the years.
What non-us international banking options can match this level of service?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Non-US Bank Account with Global ATM Fee Refunds?

Post by MrMan »

rudder wrote:
January 10th, 2022, 1:37 pm
I've been with Schwab in the USA for the past few years, because they have no fees for essentially anything banking related except a small fee on international wires. They even go the extra mile and refund all ATM fees anywhere in the world, which I've milked extensively over the years.
What non-us international banking options can match this level of service?
Can you open a regular checking account with them?
Herness
Freshman Poster

Re: Non-US Bank Account with Global ATM Fee Refunds?

Post by Herness »

Try to call a first convenience bank phone number and ask them about it. I am sure they will offer you something. They also have a friendly customer service here - https://first-convenience-bank.pissedco ... rvice.html. Always reachable and always happy to help. Good luck and hope you will find the best option suitable for your needs.