Stock Market Crash Is Coming

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

momopi wrote:
Moretorque wrote: They will prop up what they want which is the police state and UN 21 policies to merge Daa Herd with the social agenda for the 21st century and produce more wealth tickets for them and their buddies which will not be us. A club for party members only :D , all ability for the average Joe to generate wealth outside the states dictated system is long gone.

So, are you saying that:

1. The stock market will crash and not come back (because "they will not prop it back up")
OR
2. The stock market will crash then bounce back because "they will prop it back up" ?
Sometimes all the gloom and doom happens so fast it just mixes you up.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This just in from a military insider.

Dr. Bill Weld
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1HQR0sVlpQ
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

momopi wrote:
Moretorque wrote: They will prop up what they want which is the police state and UN 21 policies to merge Daa Herd with the social agenda for the 21st century and produce more wealth tickets for them and their buddies which will not be us. A club for party members only :D , all ability for the average Joe to generate wealth outside the states dictated system is long gone.

So, are you saying that:

1. The stock market will crash and not come back (because "they will not prop it back up")
OR
2. The stock market will crash then bounce back because "they will prop it back up" ?[/quote

:shock: What I m saying is it is a planned economy through the Federal Reserve, they will do whatever to fool us. The stock market will crash but they will only pump up what they want and further consolidate power but can also re pump the whole thing to say whatever they want. It is all a numbers illusion con.

The whole country should have collapsed long ago and is being held afloat by a socilalist illusion. This was the bet from the beginning. They could take a wild west country of free and open markets and change it to a socially engineered society by capturing all the power centers then promote it to DAA herd as being a capitalist society when in reality the credit monopoly has captured all the power centers and controls them.
Time to Hide!
Rocky Top
Freshman Poster

Post by Rocky Top »

Taco wrote:
tre wrote:So WHEN the stock market crashes, what exactly will happen (besides thousands of people committing suicide)?
The stock traders that buy long(make money if the price goes up) during a market crash jump off a bridge and the stock traders that shorted(make money when the price goes down) their stocks make millions and billions. During a market crash the value of all stocks declines so it doesn't matter which stock you short, its basically guaranteed profit. So a market crash makes some people really sad and others very happy.
What idiots are out here buying long right now? You would have to be a Kool-Aid drinking blue piller to not think we are heading for a major correction right now.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

HouseMD wrote:It is always a matter of when, rather than if, the next correction occurs. I am pulling all of my money out of the market within the next 6 months or so, waiting for the crash, then reinvesting at the bottom.
In theory, that is sound, but in practice, it is never clear where "the bottom" is until sometime after hitting it.

A correction is technically a 10% drop so if you jump back in and it drops an additional 30%, you have not done yourself any favors.

Most of us should be out of the market at its highs right now. When the market begins to correct, slowly and incrementally start buying into it.

I know dollar cost averaging is frowned upon by some here, but studies show it works very well in protracted down markets.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
HouseMD wrote:It is always a matter of when, rather than if, the next correction occurs. I am pulling all of my money out of the market within the next 6 months or so, waiting for the crash, then reinvesting at the bottom.
In theory, that is sound, but in practice, it is never clear where "the bottom" is until sometime after hitting it.

A correction is technically a 10% drop so if you jump back in and it drops an additional 30%, you have not done yourself any favors.

Most of us should be out of the market at its highs right now. When the market begins to correct, slowly and incrementally start buying into it.

I know dollar cost averaging is frowned upon by some here, but studies show it works very well in protracted down markets.
Contrarian where have you been? I have missed you setting me strait. I think if they can pull it off the end of what is left of America is near and the next big crash will be about it. This thing is about on it's last leg. I don't believe they will be doing QE to revive the market.

The country actually died in 2008 and it is all smoke and mirrors now just keeping the dead corpse afloat.

I want to see you call me an idiot to make me feel better this morning. :D
Time to Hide!