Economic Meltdown By September

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Economic Meltdown By September

Post by Taco »

The prophets of doom finally agree on a timeline for a US market crash. Incidentally, Jade Helm military exercises end September 15.

Economic MELTDOWN by September Bix Weir
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLNwU ... _Bo#t=1119

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

QatarDan
Freshman Poster

Re: Economic Meltdown By September

Post by QatarDan »

If we get to Christmas and nothing has happened what is your plan Taco?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

QatarDan wrote:If we get to Christmas and nothing has happened what is your plan Taco?
I'll stay where I am because I know SHTF soon. You want to be as far away from America as you can when all this goes down. That said, its not going to be safe any where.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Here's another guy saying SHTF in September at 6:48 in this video.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The UN plans to launch a brand new plan for managing the entire globe at the Sustainable Development Summit that it will be hosting from September 25th to September 27th.

In September, The UN Launches A Major Sustainable Development Agenda For The Entire Planet
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... ire-planet
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

"I will say I believe that the second half of 2015 is going to be extremely significant. I believe that events are about to start accelerating greatly, and I believe that life in America is about to change dramatically." - Michael Snyder

7 Key Events That Are Going To Happen By The End Of September
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... -september
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you want to start a world war establishing a Palestinian state would probably do it.

Something Else Coming In September: A UN Resolution Establishing A Palestinian State
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archiv ... nian-state
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

A huge crash right before the US presidential elections would be nice, wouldn't it?

Lindsey Williams, Martin Armstrong And Alex Jones All Warn About What Is Coming In The Fall Of 2015
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... ll-of-2015

As Max Keiser points out it now takes 18 units of debt to produce 1 unit of GDP. In the crash of 2008 it took 7 units of debt to produce one unit of GDP growth. 2:00 of video

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Just a reminder, you only have a few months left to prepare.

The Economic Collapse Blog Has Issued A RED ALERT For The Last Six Months Of 2015
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch ... hs-of-2015

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

This just in.

thatkid1
Freshman Poster

Post by thatkid1 »

Have to agree with Taco on this with whats going with Greece about to default and so many events happening in the USA it seems like something is really coming this time. Non-believers are actually now really seeing something is really wrong with all these things happening so rapidly and at the same time...
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

thatkid1 wrote:Have to agree with Taco on this with whats going with Greece about to default and so many events happening in the USA it seems like something is really coming this time. Non-believers are actually now really seeing something is really wrong with all these things happening so rapidly and at the same time...
Thanks, its nice to see someone finally agrees with me. Greece and Puerto Rico will default this week. However, the next financial crisis will be global affecting all countries. That said, western countries will be hardest hit. So the further you are from civilization the better off you'll be. Even the Bank Of International Settlements is starting to warn people now. I'm not sure why they would do that.

The World Is Defenceless Against The Next Financial Crisis, Warns BIS
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/econ ... s-BIS.html

I noticed a spike in negative traded bonds coincides with a $50 crash in oil prices(December 2014) and Switzerland leaving the Euro(January 2015)

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco how is this going to effect you and are you safe ?

Have we all been conned by the best ever ?
Time to Hide!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Most financial crises to date have presented a great opportunity for those on the correct side of things to massively increase their personal wealth.

Instead of talking just about hiding, why not consider the best strategies to profit. You guys have been pushing gold from nearly 2,000 an ounce to the current level of around 1,200. So I know, you are still gonna say buy gold buy gold. But besides that, what else? Is now a good time to short the S&P500? What about European bonds? How does one profit from what you guys are expecting? Don't say buy water, food and ammo lol.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

During the great depression, most major companies believed the hype and scaled back their marketing. General Motors increased their marketing and took over the number one car seller spot from Ford at the time. Don't be fooled into thinking a lot of people didn't get rich during the great depression.

We sit in school and watch videos of bread lines and soup kitchens and suffering on the street. But wasn't Hollywood still making movies? Cars were being sold. Business was happening. We don't see film reels of that stuff because, well, who wants to see that? SO all that's left are the film reels of suffering.

If you just look at the numbers, the crash of 2008 was just as bad. It didn't really affect my daily life one bit. Movies were still being made. Video game budgets were skyrocketing. Money was flowing around everywhere. Sure there was a bit of a dip in salaries in these industries. Most people rolled with and kept making cool stuff. I could have taken a camera then and went to some bread line or homeless shelter and said, "look how bad the 2008 crash was!" It wouldn't really be accurate.

So how exactly are you preparing Taco. Do you live out in the country? Do you grow any of your own food? I read the blog of this guy in Chile who, while he has plenty of money and investments, is pretty self sufficient on his little farm. In fact, he said most people in the third world will be unaffected by such "world shaking" events. They may live in a shack but it's paid for in full. They grow their own food and trade among their neighbours. They may not have much, but they have no debt.

The Philippines might just be a pretty safe place to be during all this. I don't know, but I think up and coming third world countries will fare much better than USA, Europe etc.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan