For the entrepreneurs here

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Re: For the entrepreneurs here

Post by BlackKnight »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
fschmidt wrote:BlackKnight is obviously typical modern scum, and his idea of helping people is being trendy. He claims to be making 20X more without having any idea what I am making. Both the trendy approach (like Facebook) and scams (like banking) can make a lot of money. Actually helping people cannot make money in modern culture.
You help people by helping them waste their time and money on nonsense they don't need. This, in turn, helps you get a fatter wallet. There are very few people who can claim in good conscience that they legitimately helped people: you need tangible results for that. Like when you are a fitness coach and you get a fat lazy person to get in shape, you helped that person. If you just sell him 'magic pills' and nothing happens, you didn't help anyone but yourself.

At the end of the day, helping yourself is what all of us do or try to do anyway. If, as a side effect, you also manage to help a few others, more power to you. But very few people can actually say they do.

"I help people" is a sales pitch in 99% of cases.
Lol, the stupidity on this website is endless

"you help people by helping them waste their time and money on nonsense they don't need".

Yes, let's get rid the car, train and airplane. We have two legs!

Lol

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Johnny1975 wrote:How about you discuss it on my wonderful new forum.

Just ask yourself this: what problem are you solving? Is there a need for this forum? Why would anyone want to join?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

BlackKnight wrote:

Just ask yourself this: what problem are you solving? Is there a need for this forum? Why would anyone want to join?
Well, I like to think of myself as a small time entrepreneur. Aka I need all the advice I can get. Also, it's good to be around like minded people. It helps a lot. I don't know anyone in my day to day, so a forum is the next best thing. So the purpose of the forum is to create a community of people who can advise and motivate and inspire each other. It will help me, and it will help whoever joins. That's the idea.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Johnny1975 wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:

Well, I like to think of myself as a small time entrepreneur. Aka I need all the advice I can get. Also, it's good to be around like minded people. It helps a lot. I don't know anyone in my day to day, so a forum is the next best thing. So the purpose of the forum is to create a community of people who can advise and motivate and inspire each other. It will help me, and it will help whoever joins. That's the idea.
The first step to being a successful entrepreneur is the ability to think. There are already hundreds of forums/websites on entrepreneurship. Why would anyone want to join yet another forum with no content, no names, etc? Why don't you join a forum that's already going? A real entrepreneur is a pioneer and has to take what he needs and leave the rest for brachyceran flies.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed is actually right on this, any ideas you have will be stolen and the state is in the business these days of just being a thief and adding all information and ideas to their breakaway data base.
Time to Hide!
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Moretorque wrote:Cornfed is actually right on this, any ideas you have will be stolen and the state is in the business these days of just being a thief and adding all information and ideas to their breakaway data base.
Yup, that's why I can barely afford to eat out around here. Hopefully my couchsurfing request is answered :lol:

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

BlackKnight wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:

The first step to being a successful entrepreneur is the ability to think. There are already hundreds of forums/websites on entrepreneurship. Why would anyone want to join yet another forum with no content, no names, etc? Why don't you join a forum that's already going? A real entrepreneur is a pioneer and has to take what he needs and leave the rest for brachyceran flies.
Just join my damn forum.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

BlackKnight wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Cornfed is actually right on this, any ideas you have will be stolen and the state is in the business these days of just being a thief and adding all information and ideas to their breakaway data base.
Yup, that's why I can barely afford to eat out around here. Hopefully my couchsurfing request is answered :lol:

It's a little deeper than just money, If I didn't know any better it would not surprise me if you were a government troll. That is all they can boast about because all they have is a printing press they call success.
Time to Hide!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Bump.

Come on people.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Wow, you're so amazing, Paggy. I didn't know you have psychic powers! You somehow know you are making 20x more than fschmidt without having any idea how much he makes. :lol:

Determining the value of someone is not much different than Securities Trading, bozo. Analysts use fundamental analysis principles and tactical evaluation of the market environment to offer an assessment of analyzed securities e.g. to buy, sell, or hold the security.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackKnight
Junior Poster

Post by BlackKnight »

Ghost wrote:
BlackKnight wrote:
Wow, you're so amazing, Paggy. I didn't know you have psychic powers! You somehow know you are making 20x more than fschmidt without having any idea how much he makes. :lol:

Determining the value of someone is not much different than Securities Trading, bozo. Analysts use fundamental analysis principles and tactical evaluation of the market environment to offer an assessment of analyzed securities e.g. to buy, sell, or hold the security.
Ah, so since you are so good at such analysis to the point of effectively having psychic powers, that explains why you spend so much time here instead of going out there and using said powers to make even more money. Oh wait.

Moretorque probably has it right. You must've gotten a government trolling job via affirmative action.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 10th, 2020, 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

B
U
M
P

I've got some members already, who else is interested?