The Euro Is FINISHED

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Euro Is FINISHED

Post by Taco »

Presented with no comment.

The Euro Is FINISHED
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/ ... mar-Issing
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: The Euro Is FINISHED

Post by starchild5 »

AKA...White Race is Finished...They have served their purpose on Earth like Africans, Indians...

Only South East Asians are needed now...Thai's, Filipinos, Malay's, Indonesians...Take your family to these countries if you wanna live...

My posts only come true after few years and now it sounds crazy unfortunately so people won't believe it..and will forget it...

The world is extremely controlled by Advance AI's...You have no chance whatsoever...MOVE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE....

All NEWS are REVERSE...Everything is backwards by design...Its genius who made this system on earth..We are all going backwards...This AI makes us go backwards...because it serves the purpose of our GODS aka Aliens...
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:AKA...White Race is Finished...They have served their purpose on Earth like Africans, Indians...

Only South East Asians are needed now...Thai's, Filipinos, Malay's, Indonesians...Take your family to these countries if you wanna live...

My posts only come true after few years and now it sounds crazy unfortunately so people won't believe it..and will forget it...

The world is extremely controlled by Advance AI's...You have no chance whatsoever...MOVE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE....

All NEWS are REVERSE...Everything is backwards by design...Its genius who made this system on earth..We are all going backwards...This AI makes us go backwards...because it serves the purpose of our GODS aka Aliens...
StarStud your completely full of it, this system of credit #'s is what allowed all this to be set up in this manner.

Space Monsters........... :oops:
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:AKA...White Race is Finished...They have served their purpose on Earth like Africans, Indians...

StarStud your completely full of it, this system of credit #'s is what allowed all this to be set up in this manner.

Space Monsters........... :oops:
LOL....you think in greater scheme of things...you and me matter....? even Rothchilds, Bank matter? if yes...then you have to do more research buddy...credit, money, banks are also a means to the end and that end i only came to know yesterday.....
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Taco wrote:
October 24th, 2016, 6:15 pm
The Euro Is FINISHED
Not really when I look up exchange rates of US-Dollar, EURO and Yen today...

USD 1,- = today only yen 102,-, one of the lowest exchange rate I ever remember. Last year it was around yen 112,-

The EURO was down last year as low as yen 115,- but today it's yen 122,- not that bad.

US citizens, travelling to Japan and likely Europe too, will feel, it is getting expensive for them.