How the 2008 Financial Crisis Changed America

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How the 2008 Financial Crisis Changed America

Post by yick »

Cornfed wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 12:23 am
yick wrote:
May 6th, 2020, 7:43 pm
I was in South Korea at the time, and February, I was at this teacher conference at Seoul and the orginaiser was begging us to tell our friends how wonderful it was working in Korea. Loads of jobs and we had the pick.

Around about May or June, it was time to apply for another job and I fancied going to a place called Gangwon - a place that couldn't get teachers to save their lives, so it was better paid, more holidays, no office hours etc and I thought I'll give that a go - got in touch with an Australian recruiter who I knew there and he told me 'we have all the teachers we need for the whole province - every single one of them is an American' I nearly fell out of my chair on hearing the news.
Yeah, I was also there at the time and it was a fairly brutal shock to the system. The only reason I got a second year is probably that they wanted to steal my lesson plans and perhaps some of the students liked me for some reason. I would never have gotten a job there after that time.
Glad you were around to remember it! It was absolutely f***ing brutal - I don't know if you remembered when SMOE hired too many teachers, got them to buy their plane tickets and then culled hundreds of them - leaving loads of broke people out of pocket. My mate got a job with SMOE and at 30, he said he was the oldest person there at orientation - and he said he got bullied by his co-teacher as they all knew he was surplus to requirements, I would never have worked there again.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 4:18 am
Moretorque wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 3:48 am

What are you talking about, capitalism ???, this whole entire world wide system is nothing more than a conterfeit con job based at it's core put out by the commies masquerading as capitalist.
Yes, capitalism - what do you think it is.

Communism? Which hasn't been the bogeyman since 1991, have you come out of a time machine, boy? What communists are you talking about? What communist state are you talking about? A true communist state has never existed on the face of this earth. :roll:
The sheople never learn, why do you think our masters are taking the planet over with the herd and dupe.

What did lenin state about communism ? An exclusive credit monpoly was the route to get you 90% towards their end goals.
Time to Hide!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Moretorque wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 5:05 am

The sheople never learn, why do you think our masters are taking the planet over with the herd and dupe.
I don't know, I don't know what it has to do with communism though?

What did lenin state about communism ? An exclusive credit monpoly was the route to get you 90% towards their end goals.
But he stated lots of things, that wasn't the only thing was it?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 5:23 am
Moretorque wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 5:05 am

I don't know, I don't know what it has to do with communism though?

But he stated lots of things, that wasn't the only thing was it?
Your joking right Yick...?

99% of what the communist put out is a lie but then ocassionally they put out that 1% they wish they would not have. What is the communist system to facilitate trade based on ? It's called credit and an exclusive monpoly at that according to the 10 planks.

What is the Ferderal Reserve ? Is it not the world reserve currency at this time ? Does it issue credit ? Does it not have a distinct monopoly advantage being the reserve currency ? Just what is going on with this central bank at this very moment as I type this ? My condolences if you lack the mental faculties to reason it out.... :roll:
Time to Hide!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Moretorque wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 6:50 am

No, I don't think you know what 'communism' is. :?
99% of what the communist put out is a lie but then ocassionally they put out that 1% they wish they would not have. What is the communist system to facilitate trade based on ? It's called credit and an exclusive monpoly at that according to the 10 planks.
OK, so according to Marx/Engels and their understanding of communism - where has it ever existed?
What is the Ferderal Reserve ? Is it not the world reserve currency at this time ? Does it issue credit ? Does it not have a distinct monopoly advantage being the reserve currency ? Just what is going on with this central bank at this very moment as I type this ? My condolences if you lack the mental faculties to reason it out.... :roll:
Oh god, don't tell me you're another conspiracy theorist. :roll: Is it all part of the Soros/Jewish global conspiracy? If it is 'yes' let me know and I can put you on ignore.

Does life not get a bit tiresome when you are searching for shadows that don't exist... yeah, it's 'communism'. You don't even know what the basics of it are, never mind its final goals. :roll:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 7:20 am
Moretorque wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 6:50 am

No, I don't think you know what 'communism' is. :?
OK, so according to Marx/Engels and their understanding of communism - where has it ever existed?
Oh god, don't tell me you're another conspiracy theorist. :roll: Is it all part of the Soros/Jewish global conspiracy? If it is 'yes' let me know and I can put you on ignore.

Does life not get a bit tiresome when you are searching for shadows that don't exist... yeah, it's 'communism'. You don't even know what the basics of it are, never mind its final goals. :roll:
As stated my codolences sir... :lol:
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

yick wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 4:21 am
Glad you were around to remember it! It was absolutely f***ing brutal - I don't know if you remembered when SMOE hired too many teachers, got them to buy their plane tickets and then culled hundreds of them - leaving loads of broke people out of pocket. My mate got a job with SMOE and at 30, he said he was the oldest person there at orientation - and he said he got bullied by his co-teacher as they all knew he was surplus to requirements, I would never have worked there again.
Yeah, I got in at just the right time as I was established in a GEPIK school just before this shit happened. Thank God. It is not just about whether you are hired - it is about how you are treated when you are hired. For people wanting to do it now - for goodness sake don't.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

yick wrote:
Yes, and he's not a very bright one at that. He's been throwing around buzz words for years without even knowing a thing about that which he discusses.

Anyone who has actually studied communism as an economic system sees guys like this as borderline retarded.

I think @Moretorque and @Cornfed are just very broke, lower-class white guys who have this pressing need for others to see the world as they do, a "whirled view" so to speak. They get frustrated with those of us who have succeeded so they come up with all kinds of gloom and doom prognostications while our wealth increases with each passing day.

To them, EVERY wealthy person is a fraud, especially so if they happen to be female or an ethnic minority. But I guess that part is understandable because if you grew up expecting to make something of yourself, there has to be some conspiracy in force for people they expected to be beneath them to flourish while they remain poor, without any success, and sexually deprived. Communism, the ZOG, and Affirmative Action become their excuses as to why they could never make it and more talented others could.

Someone needs to explain it to them: "IT'S YOUR LOW-IQ AND YOUR LOW STATUS that keeps you down because far too many white men run circles around even me while you waste away crying foul in your mud pits."

And please don't get me started on the personal appearance of losers-at-life like this! :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 1:29 pm
I think @Moretorque and @Cornfed are just very broke, lower-class white guys who have this pressing need for others to see the world as they do, a "whirled view" so to speak.
Faithful old CE, always backing up his Massa, just like his house negro ancestors no-doubt looked down on white yeomen going about their business. I wonder if the dogs of rich men have that outlook. The cats surely do, but that is cats being cats, just like CE is a bred slave being a slave.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 2:18 pm
I think @Moretorque and @Cornfed are just very broke, lower-class white guys who have this pressing need for others to see the world as they do, a "whirled view" so to speak.
Faithful old CE, always backing up his Massa, just like his house negro ancestors no-doubt looked down on white yeomen going about their business. I wonder if the dogs of rich men have that outlook. The cats surely do, but that is cats being cats, just like CE is a bred slave being a slave.
Spicelo see real contrarian and say

"You are always bragging to us men about how young you look and how good looking you are. But i've seen you, you have a big head, a big flat broad nose, nappy hair and you look your age which is about 58. You are literally the most emotional man on this entire forum, you get triggered super easy."

cornfed ok call out contrarian still good not too far racebait can set contrarian over edge point he want be whiteman deep in heart but already is pathetic elderman steroidraged pay prostitute skank then brag so sad man with arrest developed child egomania be careful not drive to crazyhouse since you not really hate contrarian in deep down heart is it truth cornfed?
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

yick wrote:
Yes, and he's not a very bright one at that. He's been throwing around buzz words for years without even knowing a thing about that which he discusses.

Anyone who has actually studied communism as an economic system sees guys like this as borderline retarded.

I think @Moretorque and @Cornfed are just very broke, lower-class white guys who have this pressing need for others to see the world as they do, a "whirled view" so to speak. They get frustrated with those of us who have succeeded so they come up with all kinds of gloom and doom prognostications while our wealth increases with each passing day.

To them, EVERY wealthy person is a fraud, especially so if they happen to be female or an ethnic minority. But I guess that part is understandable because if you grew up expecting to make something of yourself, there has to be some conspiracy in force for people they expected to be beneath them to flourish while they remain poor, without any success, and sexually deprived. Communism, the ZOG, and Affirmative Action become their excuses as to why they could never make it and more talented others could.

Someone needs to explain it to them: "IT'S YOUR LOW-IQ AND YOUR LOW STATUS that keeps you down because far too many white men run circles around even me while you waste away crying foul in your mud pits."

And please don't get me started on the personal appearance of losers-at-life like this! :lol:
What you will find in Marx writings is there is no mention of a honest medium of exchange or the effects of usury and compound interest on your civilization. Also no mention of a honest legal system with a jury by pears in any type of transparent setting.

Another thing, Das Kapital was written where supposedly ?, in the museum of the CITI in London and that setting is the headquaters for the most corrupt financial and legal houses on the planet which have looted the planet for the last several centuries to this day. The commies know your power base is to control the money and courts and use them to dupe the sheep.

Also Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway just posted losses of nearly 50 billion and yett again it will probably be another bail out just like his AIG venture in 08 and by who ??? The 5th plank of the communist dictatorship " The Fed ", the gang that claims to be about world equality for the lower classes. You know Warren of course, one of those people you are talkng about above. A wealthy entreprenuer who made it all on their own and yett just like you CE he will have his hands out asking the credit monopoly for a supply of #'s with many key strokes of 0's behind it so he can further expand his portfolio without adding any real value to the civilization...

Why do you think they trained you to tote a gun ?

As Dr. Paul has stated many times, the communal dictatorship needs to be enforced at gun point so they can loot everybody with little to no resistance and then claim it was justice for the small guy... Everybody's a small guy under communism except the small percentage of party members.
Time to Hide!
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

yick wrote:

@Contrarian Expatriate He is certainly that! :lol: I was reading his diatribe and was thinking 'what is he going on about?' and I then I cottoned on that George Soros and the worldwide 'Jewish conspiracy' was going to get a run out sooner or later and I then thought 'not another one'.

All these wack-job Alt-Right sites promoting this brain rot should be destroyed and put on the bonfire of humanity along with them.

It must be hard to be a white dude where the country you live in - everything is designed for your to prosper if only you put a bit of effort and you're still bottom of the heap - that must be really hard, I don't know... :shock:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed, you were already warned about making racist remarks against black members earlier. You are now banned for one week.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Moretorque wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 4:14 pm
Also Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway just posted losses of nearly 50 billion and yett again it will probably be another bail out just like his AIG venture in 08 and by who ??? The 5th plank of the communist dictatorship " The Fed ", the gang that claims to be about world equality for the lower classes.
People forget that in the 2008 stock market crash their money wasn't just lost it was transferred to those at the top who rigged it.

HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 4:32 am
Cornfed wrote:
Faithful old CE, always backing up his Massa, just like his house negro ancestors no-doubt looked down on white yeomen going about their business.
Cornfed, you were already warned about making racist remarks against black members earlier. You are now banned for one week.
Winston Cornfed's post was actually less insulting than yick's and CE's. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeoman Massa is what the slaves called master, Cornfed was eluding to CE's slave mentality because he and yick used insults and sarcasm to defend the bankers that caused the recession and robbed the working class of everything while they gave themselves and their wealthy friends bailouts.