Bitcoin Will Replace All Currencies

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Berg
Freshman Poster

Re: Bitcoin Will Replace All Currencies

Post by Berg »

There’s a lot of skepticism over cryptocurrencies and how they could ever become a day-to-day payment system used by the man on the street. In this research, we show that cryptocurrencies have already made significant headway towards fulfilling the criteria for becoming a widely accepted method of payment
Considering each evolutionary iteration of money has made the process of paying for something easier, the research paper concludes that the underlying technology of cryptocurrencies makes them the next natural step towards reducing the friction of payments.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Stranton
Freshman Poster

Post by Stranton »

BTC has the potential to functionally replace them all but I doubt that this is going to happen in the foreseeable future. At https://libertex.com/ there are a lot of awesome assets you can trade besides BTC. My favourite ones are Monero, Aave, and Uniswap. Highly recommend to give it a go :)
Last edited by Stranton on March 30th, 2021, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

As of January, there were 28,185 bitcoin ATMs in the United States, according to howmanybitcoinatms.com.

You can use Bitcoin to pay your utility bills in some countries. However, India and China have banned it because they plan to launch their own digital currencies soon.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Taco wrote:
March 15th, 2021, 5:58 pm
As of January, there were 28,185 bitcoin ATMs in the United States, according to howmanybitcoinatms.com.

You can use Bitcoin to pay your utility bills in some countries. However, India and China have banned it because they plan to launch their own digital currencies soon.
The entire world wide monetary system is a con job.
Time to Hide!
Decu
Freshman Poster

Post by Decu »

I doubt that there will ever be a flip. BTC will always be #1 coin I guess. But I don't think that it will be the only coin on the market. There are tons of good projects which will also find their place under the sun. But I vote for BTC and ETH (ETH 2.0 when it is released) thus prefer to trade these coins on Redot more than other.
WButler89
Freshman Poster

Post by WButler89 »

I regret very much that I did not invest in Bitcoin in early 2020, when I had enough free savings for this. Even this summer, I was thinking about it, but then it rapidly collapsed twice and all my friends (and I myself, to be honest) were sure that this soap bubble had burst at the end. Now it is pointless to buy bitcoin, I will wait for a new devaluation and then I will not miss my chance.