Man arrested for using $2 bills at Best Buy

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
HappyGuy

Man arrested for using $2 bills at Best Buy

Post by HappyGuy »

clip from The Two Dollar Bill Documentary
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Man arrested for using $2 bills at Best Buy

Post by Winston »

Why would anyone be arrested for using a 2 dollar bill? Aren't those supposed to be collector's items anyway? They are still legal tender. If you have any you should keep them as a souvenir since they are out of print I think.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 3:33 pm
Why would anyone be arrested for using a 2 dollar bill?
Not just a 2 dollar bill but around $100 worth of 2 dollar bills meant he was a trouble maker in the eyes of the store manager. It's the same reason this funny troll nearly got arrested for paying his $197 jaywalking fine in pennies: viewtopic.php?f=42&t=41800
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Can Bestbuy survive Amazon?

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
December 22nd, 2019, 3:33 pm
Why would anyone be arrested for using a 2 dollar bill? Aren't those supposed to be collector's items anyway? They are still legal tender. If you have any you should keep them as a souvenir since they are out of print I think.
In USA? Some person in authority just felt like it I guess. Might makes right, basically.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.