Business idea for new decade (2020's)

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Business idea for new decade (2020's)

Post by Shemp »

I'm currently retired, with no desire to return to working and in no need of more money, but for the benefit of younger members of this forum, here is an interesting business idea: Tranny Dolls.

These would be like Ken and Barbie (though avoid facial resemblances to minimize risk of trade dress / design patent infringement), except instead of smooth genital area, there would be interchangeable male and female genitalia. Also, all clothes and wigs would fit both dolls. Thus you might start with the male body with male genitalia and traditional male clothes and hair, and similarly traditional for the woman body doll. However you could snap the male and female genitalia pieces off and plug them into the other doll so now you have a male body, male clothes and wig but vagina rather than penis for genitals. And similarly, female body, dress and wig but penis for genitals. And all sorts of other variants.

Optionally, penis piece would be insertable into vagina piece and also mouth and anus. Thus penis attached to female body (with male dress but female wig to make things interesting) could penetrate vagina, mouth or anus of another doll.

I think these dolls would be a big hit and could even be sold to schools, to be used by educators wanting to illustrate issues of transsexualism to young children.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Business idea for new decade (2020's)

Post by hypermak »

Shemp wrote:
December 31st, 2019, 8:31 pm
I'm currently retired, with no desire to return to working and in no need of more money, but for the benefit of younger members of this forum, here is an interesting business idea: Tranny Dolls.

These would be like Ken and Barbie (though avoid facial resemblances to minimize risk of trade dress / design patent infringement), except instead of smooth genital area, there would be interchangeable male and female genitalia. Also, all clothes and wigs would fit both dolls. Thus you might start with the male body with male genitalia and traditional male clothes and hair, and similarly traditional for the woman body doll. However you could snap the male and female genitalia pieces off and plug them into the other doll so now you have a male body, male clothes and wig but vagina rather than penis for genitals. And similarly, female body, dress and wig but penis for genitals. And all sorts of other variants.

Optionally, penis piece would be insertable into vagina piece and also mouth and anus. Thus penis attached to female body (with male dress but female wig to make things interesting) could penetrate vagina, mouth or anus of another doll.

I think these dolls would be a big hit and could even be sold to schools, to be used by educators wanting to illustrate issues of transsexualism to young children.
LOL, that’s so 2020! :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yeah the idea would be to have the equivalent of Mr. Potato Man except with realistic genitals and secondary sexual characteristics.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Trannies are definitely what the younger generation is interested in. It seems like Yahoo has a new story daily about this strange phenomenon (strange to old fogeys like me, that is, I'm sure the young'uns find it quite normal). For example, here's a young'un proudly showing off the scars from where the good doctors sliced his dick off and turned him into a girl:

https://us.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jazz-jen ... 57601.html
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Shemp wrote:
January 2nd, 2020, 8:48 pm
Trannies are definitely what the younger generation is interested in. It seems like Yahoo has a new story daily about this strange phenomenon (strange to old fogeys like me, that is, I'm sure the young'uns find it quite normal). For example, here's a young'un proudly showing off the scars from where the good doctors sliced his dick off and turned him into a girl:

https://us.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jazz-jen ... 57601.html
Yes, but generally in the Western nations. In the Eastern Orthodox world, trannies get beaten up for sport.

I don't half blame little boys for wanted to grow up into women. Women have an easier time and every privilege in society. They are the new master race in the Western world, so why wouldn't boys want to be just like them? Shi**y fathers or no fathers at all are the root causes.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »