Why Average People HATE People Achieving Success.

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Why Average People HATE People Achieving Success.

Post by Spencer »

This thread closed
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 4:08 am
I guess the billionaires Warren Buffett, John Rogers, and George Soros are not professionals by your book.
senile old man contrarian think john roger bigwig investmentor but just small french fry blackman wanna be richman same contrarian except john have million dollars contrarian live under keybord and still contrarian think he argue with real chef so so dumwit.....

Public duende = This is the most pitiful aspect of you and the likes of you: they get so convinced (self-deceived) that they are 100% right on everything, they will never bother stepping down their ivory towers and check out, you know, reality.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

No more post

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 13th, 2020, 1:37 pm
I don't know how I will ever get thru life now. @Hypermak doesn't think I am "credible" enough. Oh woe is me!

Newsflash: The advice I post is for people who want to enhance their lives and their experiences in like manner. If none of it applies to you, who cares? Not everyone wants to work like a slave for some corporate entity all their lives. Some people actually want more than you want for yourself.

And for a guy who is so intent on getting married and raising children? Why have you not done so? You are already 30 and if that is your goal, you would have been married by now. So what is the problem? Is it you simply can't find anyone to accept you, or women of family quality are not interested in you? Your attitude is the reason in my book. You'll never find a quality wife with your passive aggressive, resentful, and vexatious personality issues. That does not even touch the problem of what type of father you would be to any children!
Your advice is only as good as you real life experiences. If you advise other men on the basis of stuff that never happened, if not in your mind, you are doing a disservice to them, and to this forum. It's exactly like asking advice to a fake guru: he will charge you to help you run your business even though he never ran successful businesses in the past. He will give you dating & mating advice based on his fantasies about his time with the ladies.

Most people will work as slaves for a corporate entity for all their lives. Since you probably never run a real business, you're just reading the script from one of your inspirational gurus, you ignore than most businesses fail miserably, leaving the founder/owner with personal liabilities and a shattered ego. This applies to new businesses as well as bought-off businesses.

Most people can't or won't take the risk of running their own businesses. If they do, it's always better to have a few years of experience in their chosen field, so they can understand how a similar business can be run, innovate, avoid risk, etc.

Shaming my intention to "get married someday", again? You really think 32 is late to get married? Unlike you I live in the real world, where relationships happen when 1) both parties are ready and 2) both parties feel that the partner is the right one for them. Neither of this has happened to me. I have never had any problem being accepted and, unlike you, certainly no money exchange has ever been involved to "boost" that desire or intention.

We have already established long ago that we enjoy bickering. What makes you think that the way I behave towards you is the same I behave towards the many decent, friendly, honest and humble people around me? You are the exception and deserve exceptional treatment.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 6:51 pm
July 13th, 2020, 1:37 pm
I don't know how I will ever get thru life now. @Hypermak doesn't think I am "credible" enough. Oh woe is me!

Newsflash: The advice I post is for people who want to enhance their lives and their experiences in like manner. If none of it applies to you, who cares? Not everyone wants to work like a slave for some corporate entity all their lives. Some people actually want more than you want for yourself.

And for a guy who is so intent on getting married and raising children? Why have you not done so? You are already 30 and if that is your goal, you would have been married by now. So what is the problem? Is it you simply can't find anyone to accept you, or women of family quality are not interested in you? Your attitude is the reason in my book. You'll never find a quality wife with your passive aggressive, resentful, and vexatious personality issues. That does not even touch the problem of what type of father you would be to any children!
Your advice is only as good as you real life experiences. If you advise other men on the basis of stuff that never happened, if not in your mind, you are doing a disservice to them, and to this forum. It's exactly like asking advice to a fake guru: he will charge you to help you run your business even though he never ran successful businesses in the past. He will give you dating & mating advice based on his fantasies about his time with the ladies.

Most people will work as slaves for a corporate entity for all their lives. Since you probably never run a real business, you're just reading the script from one of your inspirational gurus, you ignore than most businesses fail miserably, leaving the founder/owner with personal liabilities and a shattered ego. This applies to new businesses as well as bought-off businesses.

Most people can't or won't take the risk of running their own businesses. If they do, it's always better to have a few years of experience in their chosen field, so they can understand how a similar business can be run, innovate, avoid risk, etc.

Shaming my intention to "get married someday", again? You really think 32 is late to get married? Unlike you I live in the real world, where relationships happen when 1) both parties are ready and 2) both parties feel that the partner is the right one for them. Neither of this has happened to me. I have never had any problem being accepted and, unlike you, certainly no money exchange has ever been involved to "boost" that desire or intention.

We have already established long ago that we enjoy bickering. What makes you think that the way I behave towards you is the same I behaved towards the many decent, friendly, honest and humble people around me> You are the exception and deserve exceptional treatment.
If you eventually become what I consider wealthy and are able to live off whatever your money earns for you (instead of merely working like a corporate slave for your money), come compare yourself to me then. Until then, good luck finding a high-quality woman who wants to marry a hotel cook. If you are relying on your status as a kitchen employee and your personality to find a wife, YIKES. Good luck with that....
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on July 13th, 2020, 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 13th, 2020, 7:30 pm
If you eventually become what I consider wealthy and are able to live off whatever your money earns for you (instead of merely working for your money), come compare yourself to me then. Until then, good luck finding a high-quality woman who wants to marry a hotel cook.
LOL, the last thing I want to do is compare myself with someone who is wealthy and successful in his own mind :D :D

Your definition of wealth is more of an idea in the cloud than a real achievement, for you or anyone else. Better to be well off and contended about your life, than dreaming George Soros' money and faking success on an anonymous forum.

Good luck with your life.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 7:36 pm
July 13th, 2020, 7:30 pm
If you eventually become what I consider wealthy and are able to live off whatever your money earns for you (instead of merely working for your money), come compare yourself to me then. Until then, good luck finding a high-quality woman who wants to marry a hotel cook.
LOL, the last thing I want to do is compare myself with someone who is wealthy and successful in his own mind :D :D

Your definition of wealth is more of an idea in the cloud than a real achievement, for you or anyone else. Better to be well off and contended about your life, than dreaming George Soros' money and faking success on an anonymous forum.

Good luck with your life.
Thanks, I had loads of it already. You might want to wish yourself luck if you're ever to become successful. Right now, you're only a success in your mind if your running around a hotel filling orders and frantically cooking food. Fine, I'm sure you do have other duties like designing the menus and scrubbing the restaurant toilets. I'll grant you that.

We all know that you went to Manila as a last ditch effort to secure yourself a wife. That you can't even attract a desperate, local girl is laughable. Even they don't respect a rent-a-cook who has no sense of wealth and greater aspirations. I've never seen things quite that bad for a guy in Asia actually!

I think you're not even a cook as you claim. I think you're just ordinary kitchen help because a Western cook would at least get some local prostitute's attention. You can't even do that.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 13th, 2020, 7:53 pm
Thanks, I had loads of it already. You might want to wish yourself luck if you're ever to become successful. Right now, you're only a success in your mind if your running around a hotel filling orders and frantically cooking food. Fine, I'm sure you do have other duties like designing the menus and scrubbing the restaurant toilets. I'll grant you that.

We all know that you went to Manila as a last ditch effort to secure yourself a wife. That you can't even attract a desperate, local girl is laughable. Even they don't respect a rent-a-cook who has no sense of wealth and greater aspirations. I've never seen things quite that bad for a guy in Asia actually!

I think you're not even a cook as you claim. I think you're just ordinary kitchen help because a Western cook would at least get some local prostitute's attention. You can't even do that.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 13th, 2020, 8:23 pm
Finally! Now that you know your problem, there is finally a small glimmer of hope for you to better yourself one day. Glad to see you're owning your problem for a change.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 13th, 2020, 8:44 pm
Finally! Now that you know your problem, there is finally a small glimmer of hope for you to better yourself one day. Glad to see you're owning your problem for a change.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

HappyGuy wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 8:20 pm
May 21, 2020
Kevin O’Leary Reacts: Living On $1.6 Million A Year In Los Angeles | Millennial Money

Mutual masturbation society...

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 4:07 am
HappyGuy wrote:
July 10th, 2020, 8:20 pm
May 21, 2020
Kevin O’Leary Reacts: Living On $1.6 Million A Year In Los Angeles | Millennial Money

Mutual masturbation society...

Your class envy is borderline Marxist. Both these individuals are known for their entrepreneurial acumen.

If you can’t do the math and understand that what they generate in income is quite plausible, then you’ll remain a bitter, hotel employee who besmirches the good fortune of your “betters.”

That’s a horrible way to live life by the way. You’re psychologically ensuring that you’ll remain a low earner for life.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 14th, 2020, 4:53 am
Your class envy is borderline Marxist. Both these individuals are known for their entrepreneurial acumen.
Who cares? They make money on YouTube and much of their money-making routine revolves around interviewing one another and patting one another's shoulders about how amazing they are. That's what I meant by "mutual masturbation society". Of course if any of your idols gets touched by a single molecule of criticism, you're off barking again. It tells it all about the way you live your life, mate...

Again, you think I hate them because I express an opinion about them, an opinion that you don't like. One of the thing I don't like is exactly what you show in your bitter comments: these people are the absolutely white flies in terms of making money online. For each one of them there seems to be a small army of people who try to emulate them and, virtually everyt time, end up with less money in their pockets and a bit (or a lot!) of wasted time.
If you can’t do the math and understand that what they generate in income is quite plausible, then you’ll remain a bitter, hotel employee who besmirches the good fortune of your “betters.”
Absolutely. I agree with you, they do make money. Who is saying the contrary? It's the obsession with wanting/having to be like them that I "besmirch".
That’s a horrible way to live life by the way. You’re psychologically ensuring that you’ll remain a low earner for life.
Maybe I'll remain a "low earner" but at least I am trying. You are psychologically ensuring that you'll feed on dreams and ambitions that will remain unfulfilled and turn into frustrations. Which is why you're always so bitter even when exchanging your opinions with someone else, like me.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 5:46 am
Maybe I'll remain a "low earner" but at least I am trying. You are psychologically ensuring that you'll feed on dreams and ambitions that will remain unfulfilled and turn into frustrations. Which is why you're always so bitter even when exchanging your opinions with someone else, like me.
That's odd, I thought I was already living my ultimate dream. Anything additional that comes my way is sweet icing on the cake! :mrgreen:

I'm glad to see you realize you're a "low earner." That actually explains why you stay so angry with wealthy individuals. Try making peace with the fact that you are a lowly hotel worker. When I was your age, I was already on the public executive track and getting attention from well-known people that even someone like you would know.

I think you deserve to stay where you are in life, on the bottom......
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 14th, 2020, 7:05 am
That's odd, I thought I was already living my ultimate dream. Anything additional that comes my way is sweet icing on the cake! :mrgreen:
LOL exactly my point. Keep dreaming :D :D
July 14th, 2020, 7:05 am
I'm glad to see you realize you're a "low earner." That actually explains why you stay so angry with wealthy individuals. Try making peace with the fact that you are a lowly hotel worker. When I was your age, I was already on the public executive track and getting attention from well-known people that even someone like you would know.

I think you deserve to stay where you are in life, on the bottom......
LOL somebody collect my jaw from downstairs! :D At "my age" you were on the "public executive track" and now you're 50-something you dispense your amazing life experience on an Internet forum and squander your public pension on a bunch of phoney entrepreneurs/motivational speakers! A remarkable progression, you have all my admiration! :)

I make the money I am supposed to make in my position. I know where I want to be and even if/when I'll be in charge of my own franchise, there's no guarantee I'll be a millionaire.

But no, jokes apart, you really incarnate some of the worst stereotypes we Europeans have about American people: deluded, obsessed with fame, success and wealth and almost pathologically bent on the "fake till you make it" attitude when they clearly are unable to raise to their standards/expectations and are dissatisfied with the results.

I did call you loser a few times, actually, however still fewer times than you did. Reality is, I don't think neither of us is a loser. We had or are having a shot at life and making the best our intelligence and conscience tell us to do.

The difference between you and me is that, for some reason, you just have to spend your time boasting about a bunch of stuff that is either typical of 20-something guys (getting laid with the "hot girls") or revolves around your very personal definition of success and wealth. Which, by the way, is probably so inflated that you have to make all these stories so you can feel already "up there"!

Maybe @Cornfed is right, we should just leave you alone to chill, maybe simmer in your delusions.