Why Average People HATE People Achieving Success.

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Average People HATE People Achieving Success.

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 7:33 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 7:05 am
That's odd, I thought I was already living my ultimate dream. Anything additional that comes my way is sweet icing on the cake! :mrgreen:
LOL exactly my point. Keep dreaming :D :D
July 14th, 2020, 7:05 am
I'm glad to see you realize you're a "low earner." That actually explains why you stay so angry with wealthy individuals. Try making peace with the fact that you are a lowly hotel worker. When I was your age, I was already on the public executive track and getting attention from well-known people that even someone like you would know.

I think you deserve to stay where you are in life, on the bottom......
LOL somebody collect my jaw from downstairs! :D At "my age" you were on the "public executive track" and now you're 50-something you dispense your amazing life experience on an Internet forum and squander your public pension on a bunch of phoney entrepreneurs/motivational speakers! A remarkable progression, you have all my admiration! :)

I make the money I am supposed to make in my position. I know where I want to be and even if/when I'll be in charge of my own franchise, there's no guarantee I'll be a millionaire.

But no, jokes apart, you really incarnate some of the worst stereotypes we Europeans have about American people: deluded, obsessed with fame, success and wealth and almost pathologically bent on the "fake till you make it" attitude when they clearly are unable to raise to their standards/expectations and are dissatisfied with the results.

I did call you loser a few times, actually, however still fewer times than you did. Reality is, I don't think neither of us is a loser. We had or are having a shot at life and making the best our intelligence and conscience tell us to do.

The difference between you and me is that, for some reason, you just have to spend your time boasting about a bunch of stuff that is either typical of 20-something guys (getting laid with the "hot girls") or revolves around your very personal definition of success and wealth. Which, by the way, is probably so inflated that you have to make all these stories so you can feel already "up there"!

Maybe @Cornfed is right, we should just leave you alone to chill, maybe simmer in your delusions.
Somebody just got triggered! Truth tends to do that to losers at life. If you can’t earn enough money to stop being angry about mine, too bad. If you can’t succeed with the hot girls you really want, but can never manage to have, too bad.

Keep cooking food for pennies in wages. You might as well have some small measure of usefulness to society.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Why Average People HATE People Achieving Success.

Post by hypermak »

July 14th, 2020, 9:46 am
Somebody just got triggered! Truth tends to do that to losers at life. If you can’t earn enough money to stop being angry about mine, too bad. If you can’t succeed with the hot girls you really want, but can never manage to have, too bad.

Keep cooking food for pennies in wages. You might as well have some small measure of usefulness to society.