Will There Be A Second Stimulus Check

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Will There Be A Second Stimulus Check

Post by jamesbond »

Soon there should be another stimulus check for 1,200 dollars for each adult in America.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is there an official announcement from the government? How does that guy know? A video on YouTube by a random guy isnt an official announcement right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 1:42 am
Is there an official announcement from the government? How does that guy know? A video on YouTube by a random guy isnt an official announcement right?

If you watch the news you will know that the white house, house and senate are near another financial relief package which includes another round of $ 1,200 stimulus checks.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Where's the second stimulus check? I never got one.

They should take it from those crooked banksters on wall street for the 2008 crash they caused. But of course they own too many politicians and lobbyists and industries for them to ever be touched by the law. f***ing bastards. How can a just God allow them to get away with all that without any bad karma or divine judgment? Did the wall street bankers pay off God or bribe him too? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

It's not only Wall Street it is everywhere,
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Trump wanted to pay it out in a separate bill a month ago, but the Dems blocked it because they want everything done in a big bill that includes all their pork. Supposedly it's being taken up again now.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

There will be a second stimulus check, President Trump just signed the bill a couple of hours ago. He want's each adult in America to get a $ 2,000 stimulus check and each dependent $ 600. However, this bill just gives each adult and dependent $ 600. A standalone bill is going to be put before the house and senate next week that would increase the amount of the stimulus to $ 2,000 per adult.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The third stimulus check will start to go out this weekend for $ 1,400. The first stimulus check was back in April of last year for $ 1,200. The second stimulus check went out in January of this year for $ 600. This is the third stimulus check the government is sending out. Who knows, later this year we may get a fourth stimulus check. :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What third check? Only the second check went out and it wasn't cash, just vouchers to redeem in the US for purchases. Did you guys get your card or vouchers? That's what I heard.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Did any of u get the second stimulus check? I heard it's some kind of card now. Is it only for vouchers to spend in the US? See below.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economi ... t-payments

My aunt said she mailed us our EIP cards but they never arrived. How do they work? She said to check:

www.EIPcard.com

What can i check there?

Stranton
Freshman Poster

Post by Stranton »

Still waiting for the second check. When I get one I am going to buy Apple shares on this money. They say that Apple has bright future ahead proving it with great analytics. Judging by the announcement on the 7th of June I agree with that statement. Apple stands out in the crowd!