The Untold Truth About Money: How to Build Wealth From Nothing

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
vanesaramp
Freshman Poster

Re: The Untold Truth About Money: How to Build Wealth From Nothing

Post by vanesaramp »

Great video, I'll show it to my son

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

madsenax
Freshman Poster

Post by madsenax »

A lot of people keep asking me how to make an extra 1000 a month?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

madsenax wrote:
September 26th, 2021, 11:30 am
A lot of people keep asking me how to make an extra 1000 a month?
And what's your reply? Why are they asking you? Are you an expert on it? What are you selling? Come on. You are just here promoting something right? You make money by teaching others how to make money only right? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hebtas
Freshman Poster

Post by hebtas »

When I watch such videos, it seems that making money is so easy. But when I'm looking for the ways to do this in real life, everything turns out to be more complicated.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Let's cut all the BS. All that Kirosaki? The Japanese guy's , his videos are full of sh*t and his videos are bunch of fluffy puffy malarkey.

Even without the stock market or real estate,

You guys want to make money easily? Then invest in variety of Treasury Bonds each with differing maturity dates.

It's called Bond Ladder - assures constant stream of Cash flow, backed by the country's government, and any bloke whether he is Forrest Gump or Einstein can simply do it. You can also invest in treasury bond of different countries governments too. It doesn't matter except the potential tax implications. Do little bit of research about your countries tax on bonds.

https://www.schwab.com/fixed-income/bond-ladders
https://www.fidelity.com/viewpoints/inv ... e%20future.
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bondladder.asp

You guys just need starting capital of several thousand dollars or more, a simple & consistent strategy and let your money does the work for you.
Once you get your principal with interest from matured bond, then invest that amount into another bond or you can use it.

The same ladder strategy can be used with CDs(Certificate of Deposit) or Annuities( given by insurance companies).

Keep in mind, I don't get a single cent, or penny telling you guys this stuff. It's free information. It's up to you guys to do it or not, I don't care.
I'm just trying to help some of you people out, so you guys can bang more whores abroad and be happier abroad. This is my "token of gratitude" for letting me post here in this website.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

Great resources, indeed! I appreciate the assistance. Reflecting on my past financial management, I realize there's room for improvement. That's why I reached out to redstone federal credit union customer service. I'm eager to learn basic financial principles and strengthen my financial skills for a better future
calmlife
Freshman Poster

Post by calmlife »

Thank you for these videos.