Is Robert Kiyosaki correct about an October Crash?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is Robert Kiyosaki correct about an October Crash?

Post by Tsar »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gH_iyowh7g&t[/youtube]

Do you think there will be a crash this October in gold, silver, and bitcoin (crypto)?

I have been waiting for a crash because I have a decent amount of cash available to put into those at the right moment and I have a stash of accumulated silver hidden away somewhere. I'm mainly focusing on crypto at the moment...Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), and Cosmos (ATOM). I wasn't feeling well a week or two ago so I exited Ethereum at a $60 loss, I could have bought back in at the low but I doubted myself, and now I could have made $500-$800 in two weeks (about +25% returns) if I actually held onto it. I feel like if I was more stable, I could have taken the risk.

Right now, I don't have any crypto because I don't like the current level of prices. I don't trust they can continue to keep rising after almost two years of increasing prices.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Gali
Junior Poster

Re: Is Robert Kiyosaki correct about an October Crash?

Post by Gali »

No Kiyosaki is a grifter
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tsar wrote:
October 3rd, 2021, 10:34 am
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gH_iyowh7g&t[/youtube]

Do you think there will be a crash this October in gold, silver, and bitcoin (crypto)?

I have been waiting for a crash because I have a decent amount of cash available to put into those at the right moment and I have a stash of accumulated silver hidden away somewhere. I'm mainly focusing on crypto at the moment...Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), and Cosmos (ATOM). I wasn't feeling well a week or two ago so I exited Ethereum at a $60 loss, I could have bought back in at the low but I doubted myself, and now I could have made $500-$800 in two weeks (about +25% returns) if I actually held onto it. I feel like if I was more stable, I could have taken the risk.

Right now, I don't have any crypto because I don't like the current level of prices. I don't trust they can continue to keep rising after almost two years of increasing prices.
The thing about any investing you intend to do now and in the future is to remember there are no real markets, the entire system is nothing more than a supply of #'s they minipulate to reach their goals of total world domination. Your foundation for any investing starts with understanding this and the fact they have unlimited #'s they call money to drive the entire world ecomomies any direction they desire.
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I don't see how he would have the expertise to accurately predict this. I think he has part of an MBA degree. Economists with Ph.D's can't accurately predict such things.

The US is 'printing' money (digitally.) Inflation is going up. Gold and silver are a hedge against inflation. I suppose it is possible for gold and silver to go down someday, if the economy really crashed like an apocalyptic scenario, or if there were no food, etc.

Crypto currencies could crash. This is something new and most of them are based on mathematical equations and security.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Greetings from the future. Kiyosaki was incorrect.