I am going to try to create NFTs

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

I am going to try to create NFTs

Post by Tsar »

I was thinking today and this afternoon I decided I might try to create NFT art. The art I would try to create will be unique and interesting. I will be trying to teach myself art and hopefully become an artist to get rich and create unique titles for my images.

I figure that's the best way I can make money and it's completely legal (except if I engage in tax evasion to avoid taxes... hopefully there's no KYC, verification, and reporting requirements like exchanges)...

What does everyone think? Is this my #1 idea that I ever had to earn money?

I would be willing to share a sample image of my art with friends. I can't really say the titles of my artwork until I create it but I imagine really magnificent titles...

Imagine if I can be a successful artist making NFTs! It would be the most visionary thing I ever did and prove my magnificence beyond a doubt because it would show my crypto skills and my artist talent.

I already downloaded the artistic software. Tomorrow I am going to be learning about the artistic software and using it. I am also going to list my first artwork sometime next week. I might have several images as a "Christmas Collection 2021" assuming I can create some really magnificent or decent artwork.

I was really learning a lot today about crypto (especially because I am going to be engaging in tax evasion after December 31, 2023).

All I really need is €250,000 and I am set for life without working but I would of course work, just as an entrepreneur and investor.

I really think I should do well. All I need to do is promote it. I didn't think I had what it takes to create NFTs but I think I might.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
rudder
Junior Poster

Re: I am going to try to create NFTs

Post by rudder »

Sounds like a good idea. Don't expect to get rich from it though. Just do it for the artistic outlet. Use HEX as your outlet to get rich. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_P3MIb1UH4
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

This sounds far better than your drug lord plan. Out of interest, what would you do with 250k as to avoid working?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I have been making a lot of art today and some of the art I created even amazed me about how great it looks. I really think I found a real creative hobby that's relaxing, easy enough, I can create, and either get myself a Patreon or sell NFT artwork or some other way to make money. The things I made today are definitely a one of a kind artwork.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑