Making $45K/Yr By Farming Fish

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Making $45K/Yr By Farming Fish

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Making $45K/Yr By Farming Fish

Post by MrMan »

We invested in a little fish farm in my father-in-laws house, which is actually my wife's now, to share with another relative who'd run it. No profits yet. But that's one of those problems with investing with Indonesian in-laws. Your happy if you get part of the capital back sometimes. You might as well think of it as a donation. I've never had an investment with a relative over there turn a profit that I can think of.

Ours was catfish, though, not this high end stuff.

I'd like to be able to invest in microbusinesses that actually earned a profit and have that money to invest in other microbusinesses. But I'd have to pay more attention to it than this fish thing. Someone also has to monitor it.