What do you guys think of jobs mentioning diversity and inclusion in them?

Discuss issues related to business, finance, taxes, investments, cost of living in different countries, etc.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

What do you guys think of jobs mentioning diversity and inclusion in them?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Do any of you ever get annoyed by job ads that mention "diversity and Inclusion" I think this is the right place to post this related to business since I'm associating that with anything work related.

anyway this is what one said that I found.I realized that only companies operated by mostly whites do this.
No Asian restaurant with Asian owners ever include this shit, neither do Hispanic owned businesses. I don't get why do whites feel like they have to always do this, but I can easily tell they are the only people that love this diversity shit so much or trying so hard to prove "we're more tolerant and accepting because we believe in being more "diverse" Asian nail salons are always 100% Asian employed. Same thing with black beauty shops and barber places. I mean sure they won't reject your business if you aren't one of them since money is money. But when it comes down to hiring, they want only their own employed at those places while whites are being all about quotas and "diversity" in their hiring process. It's almost an excuse to avoid having too many white employees. At least that's what I think when I see this diversity and inclusion shit on job ads. They would do well to just say "we want less whites, less men, less hetero employees, less of this and less of that."

Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion

We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on October 4th, 2022, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What do you guys think of jobs mentioning diversity and inclusion in them?

Post by MrMan »

It's a turn-off to me, partly because it's code for welcoming sex perverts and targeting them as a group to hire.

I heard a speech from someone about having diversity at a university, talking about having gay and trans faculty to advise gay and trans students to make them feel comfortable.

To me this sounded like a dystopian nightmare. Academia embracing evil insanity and outright mental illness is messed up. But also, it would require talking to people about their sexual inclinations and perversions to hire 'diversity' in terms of sexual preference. How is that considered professional? It's also disgusting. And why would a professor or college staff member have to be gay to advise a gay person? It sounded like a way to set oneself up for a lawsuit, also.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously everyone remotely responsible for the genocidal anti-white, anti-men, anti-normal hatred implicit in such messaging should be ruthlessly exterminated. No amount of torture before they are allowed to die could possibly suffice.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
October 4th, 2022, 11:06 am
It's a turn-off to me, partly because it's code for welcoming sex perverts and targeting them as a group to hire.

I heard a speech from someone about having diversity at a university, talking about having gay and trans faculty to advise gay and trans students to make them feel comfortable.

To me this sounded like a dystopian nightmare. Academia embracing evil insanity and outright mental illness is messed up. But also, it would require talking to people about their sexual inclinations and perversions to hire 'diversity' in terms of sexual preference. How is that considered professional? It's also disgusting. And why would a professor or college staff member have to be gay to advise a gay person? It sounded like a way to set oneself up for a lawsuit, also.
Western societies are just painfully annoying to me in general with all this shit to be honest. I really hate living in the Western world, if I could and wasn't so sick like I am. I'd just get the hell out and leave already. A lot of this stuff started when protected classes used their victimhood status, and now we have all this diversity and inclusion stuff. I see jobs ad with it all the time but I can now understand why it's better for people to just start their own business, or work online like Wintson does. At least he don't have to put up with shit like this.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
October 4th, 2022, 10:24 am
Do any of you ever get annoyed by job ads that mention "diversity and Inclusion" I think this is the right place to post this related to business since I'm associating that with anything work related.

anyway this is what one said that I found.I realized that only companies operated by mostly whites do this.
No Asian restaurant with Asian owners ever include this shit, neither do Hispanic owned businesses. I don't get why do whites feel like they have to always do this, but I can easily tell they are the only people that love this diversity shit so much or trying so hard to prove "we're more tolerant and accepting because we believe in being more "diverse" Asian nail salons are always 100% Asian employed. Same thing with black beauty shops and barber places. I mean sure they won't reject your business if you aren't one of them since money is money. But when it comes down to hiring, they want only their own employed at those places while whites are being all about quotas and "diversity" in their hiring process. It's almost an excuse to avoid having too many white employees. At least that's what I think when I see this diversity and inclusion shit on job ads. They would do well to just say "we want less whites, less men, less hetero employees, less of this and less of that."

Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion

We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to thrive.
I think it is unequivocally unethical to have a company which has quotas for "diversity". A girl I work with applied for a new job and lost out because even though she was more than qualified the company she applied for chose to employ someone else who fits their quota for diversity and inclusion lol

I've always thought education in the academic sense was bullshit because it was always "It's not what you know, it's who you know." That determined whether you got the job or not. Nowadays though it isn't even that... Now you have to fit some checklist so the company can virtue signal to f**k and go on about how inclusive and diverse they are.

At my work they have the gay pride flag flying outside and they released a notice proudly announcing that several toilets in the building had now become All Gender toilets in the interest of diversity and inclusion. The thing is, I don't know of a single person at work who identifies as non-binary or even trans. So I don't understand what the point is. I think as a species we are going collectively insane :(
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.