If Biden Stepped Down Shortly...

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3888
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

If Biden Stepped Down Shortly...

Post by MrMan »

If Biden stepped down here before too long, would that be a good thing or a bad thing.

I remember thinking when they were debating during the primaries that Harris seemed like about the most dangerous one up there.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 34783
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly..

Post by Winston »

Is he considering stepping down? Or being pressured to? I heard that they want a female president because they need a woman to birth the New World Order.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5779
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly..

Post by Moretorque »

It would be one thing if they were moving intelligent women who think for themselves into these positions world wide but all we have is identity politics, they just give the women a credit card and say here love do some shopping. That is how shallow this system really is that is going up and most of daa herd be this stupid.
Time to Hide!
User avatar
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: March 30th, 2021, 7:27 pm

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly..

Post by jerryrigged »

It would essentially make no difference since they all have the same handlers.
If you love someone tell them because hearts are often broken by unspoken words. - Kim Jong Un

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2960
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 7:08 am
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly..

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 10:08 pm
Is he considering stepping down? Or being pressured to? I heard that they want a female president because they need a woman to birth the New World Order.
Haven't you seen any of his public appearances lately. They can't keep up the pretense that he has cognitive activity going on much longer.
User avatar
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: March 30th, 2021, 7:27 pm

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly..

Post by jerryrigged »

gsjackson wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:36 am
Winston wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 10:08 pm
Is he considering stepping down? Or being pressured to? I heard that they want a female president because they need a woman to birth the New World Order.
Haven't you seen any of his public appearances lately. They can't keep up the pretense that he has cognitive activity going on much longer.
He'll remain in office but won't run for re-election. It won't be close enough this time to steal. They're going to need a real candidate. There's just enough clueless millennials to vote for that cow eating fake Hindu bitch.
If you love someone tell them because hearts are often broken by unspoken words. - Kim Jong Un

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
User avatar
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3171
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly..

Post by Tsar »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:43 am
gsjackson wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:36 am
Winston wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 10:08 pm
Is he considering stepping down? Or being pressured to? I heard that they want a female president because they need a woman to birth the New World Order.
Haven't you seen any of his public appearances lately. They can't keep up the pretense that he has cognitive activity going on much longer.
He'll remain in office but won't run for re-election. It won't be close enough this time to steal. They're going to need a real candidate. There's just enough clueless millennials to vote for that cow eating fake Hindu bitch.
Who also happens to be married to a corrupt billionaire Jew...
"What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally." - Napoleon Bonaparte
User avatar
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster
Posts: 152
Joined: March 30th, 2021, 7:27 pm

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly..

Post by jerryrigged »

Tsar wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 9:56 am
jerryrigged wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:43 am
gsjackson wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:36 am
Winston wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 10:08 pm
Is he considering stepping down? Or being pressured to? I heard that they want a female president because they need a woman to birth the New World Order.
Haven't you seen any of his public appearances lately. They can't keep up the pretense that he has cognitive activity going on much longer.
He'll remain in office but won't run for re-election. It won't be close enough this time to steal. They're going to need a real candidate. There's just enough clueless millennials to vote for that cow eating fake Hindu bitch.
Who also happens to be married to a corrupt billionaire Jew...
The Jews are sort of losing power in the West now. Europe is pretty solid pro Palestine as are most democrats. That's how I see it. The new world order seems to be the Germans, the Chinese, and a few entities in the U.S. like Bill Gates.... But the U.S. and western Europe are in decline and it's a controlled demolition imo
If you love someone tell them because hearts are often broken by unspoken words. - Kim Jong Un

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
User avatar
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3171
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly..

Post by Tsar »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 9:29 pm
Tsar wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 9:56 am
jerryrigged wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:43 am
gsjackson wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:36 am
Winston wrote:
October 6th, 2021, 10:08 pm
Is he considering stepping down? Or being pressured to? I heard that they want a female president because they need a woman to birth the New World Order.
Haven't you seen any of his public appearances lately. They can't keep up the pretense that he has cognitive activity going on much longer.
He'll remain in office but won't run for re-election. It won't be close enough this time to steal. They're going to need a real candidate. There's just enough clueless millennials to vote for that cow eating fake Hindu bitch.
Who also happens to be married to a corrupt billionaire Jew...
The Jews are sort of losing power in the West now. Europe is pretty solid pro Palestine as are most democrats. That's how I see it. The new world order seems to be the Germans, the Chinese, and a few entities in the U.S. like Bill Gates.... But the U.S. and western Europe are in decline and it's a controlled demolition imo
I can't imagine the Jews would lose power in America because it has more Zionists than Israel does...

Also, if America goes down then so does Israel. I think the controlled demolition is to convert America into a true dictatorship.

Europe has a declining population but it's still advancing, developing, and improving technology and science.

The only nations in serious decline are the five Anglo Nations: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.

The United Kingdom Is going to have worse inflation than the United States next year.
"What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5779
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 7:00 am

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly..

Post by Moretorque »

Tsar wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 9:37 pm
jerryrigged wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 9:29 pm
Tsar wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 9:56 am
jerryrigged wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:43 am
gsjackson wrote:
October 8th, 2021, 8:36 am


Haven't you seen any of his public appearances lately. They can't keep up the pretense that he has cognitive activity going on much longer.
He'll remain in office but won't run for re-election. It won't be close enough this time to steal. They're going to need a real candidate. There's just enough clueless millennials to vote for that cow eating fake Hindu bitch.
Who also happens to be married to a corrupt billionaire Jew...
The Jews are sort of losing power in the West now. Europe is pretty solid pro Palestine as are most democrats. That's how I see it. The new world order seems to be the Germans, the Chinese, and a few entities in the U.S. like Bill Gates.... But the U.S. and western Europe are in decline and it's a controlled demolition imo
I can't imagine the Jews would lose power in America because it has more Zionists than Israel does...

Also, if America goes down then so does Israel. I think the controlled demolition is to convert America into a true dictatorship.

Europe has a declining population but it's still advancing, developing, and improving technology and science.

The only nations in serious decline are the five Anglo Nations: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.

The United Kingdom Is going to have worse inflation than the United States next year.
Tsar the Zionist do not need America any longer, it served it's purpose in inventing the modern world so they can use all the technology to control the world it developed. Go look at a MAP of UN Agenda 21 for what they have planned in the US. China is being handed the baton to run the 21st century as the company store as America was last century. China is a British/ZIO colony.

Americans are so stupid they cannot figure out most of them are going to be dead soon because the supply lines are thousands and thousands of miles away. The fate of the inferior in any galaxy :roll:
Time to Hide!
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 34783
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: If Biden Stepped Down Shortly...

Post by Winston »

Is this true? Fox News says the Biden presidency is in a free fall.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Politics, Government, Law”