Irish Minister for Justice claims he is not responsible...

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Irish Minister for Justice claims he is not responsible...

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

So, I got this today. What is worth noting is that this tactic has been used before. Alan Shatter is making the claim that as the Minister for Justice he is NOT responsible for criminal acts of the Judiciary. Worth reading. I notice that the minions are too afraid to even put their names on these sorts of emails now.

Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 3:57 PM
To: peter@peternolan.com
Subject: Response

Dear Mr. Nolan,

I am directed by the Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence to refer to
your correspondence dated 3 May, 2012.

The position is that the Courts are, subject only to the constitution and
the law, independent in the exercise of their judicial functions and the
conduct of any court case is a matter entirely for the presiding judge. It
is not open to the Minister to comment or intervene in any way in relation
to how particular proceedings are conducted or on the outcome of those
proceedings.

Yours sincerely,

**********************************************************************************
Is le haghaidh an duine nó an eintitis ar a bhfuil sí dírithe, agus le haghaidh an duine nó an eintitis sin amháin, a bheartaítear an fhaisnéis a tarchuireadh agus féadfaidh sé go bhfuil ábhar faoi rún agus/nó faoi phribhléid inti. Toirmisctear aon athbhreithniú, atarchur nó leathadh a dhéanamh ar an bhfaisnéis seo, aon úsáid eile a bhaint aisti nó aon ghníomh a dhéanamh ar a hiontaoibh, ag daoine nó ag eintitis seachas an faighteoir beartaithe. Má fuair tú é seo trí dhearmad, téigh i dteagmháil leis an seoltóir, le do thoil, agus scrios an t-ábhar as aon ríomhaire. Is é beartas na Roinne Dlí agus Cirt agus Comhionannais, na nOifígí agus na nGníomhaireachtaí a úsáideann seirbhísí TF na Roinne seoladh ábhair cholúil a dhícheadú.
Más rud é go measann tú gur ábhar colúil atá san ábhar atá sa teachtaireacht seo is ceart duit dul i dteagmháil leis an seoltóir láithreach agus le mailminder[ag]justice.ie chomh maith.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. It is the policy of the Department of Justice and Equality and the Agencies and Offices using its IT services to disallow the sending of offensive material.
Should you consider that the material contained in this message is offensive you should contact the sender immediately and also mailminder[at]justice.ie.
**********************************************************************************
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Irish Minister for Justice claims he is not responsible.

My response was.

Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 5:05 PM
To: "INFO" <info>
Subject: re: Response

Dear Info,
It is no wonder you are not willing to put your name to this email.

What you just said was that the Judges in Ireland exercise ABSOLUTE POWER AND DISCRETION and they are NOT to be held accountable for CRIMINAL ACTS by the MINISTER FOR JUSTICE.

Nice one that. You guys are going from the criminal to the comedic.

The judge in question, Judge Griffin violated BOTH the constitution AND THE LAW.

And even in THAT event your claim is that the MINISTER FOR JUSTICE, the PRIME MINISTER and the PRESIDENT are not held accountable for the criminal actions of ONE OF THEIR STAFF.

Like I said. This goes from the criminal to the comedic.

My claim is that the MINISTER FOR JUSTICE and, indeed, ALL MEMBERS who are the SERVANTS of the people who live on the land of Ireland are subject to the common law of the people who live on the land of Ireland and therefore must meet their obligation of ensuring that when a crime is committed a path to justice is made available and that any attempt to obstruct or subvert that path to justice is, in an of itself, a crime.

You people over there really have a lot of explaining to do to the people who live on the land of Ireland.

Your double speak does not wash with me.

I suggest you mention to Alan Shatter my recommendation that he have a long hard think about the criminal acts he has associated himself with. Because I WILL be putting him on trial. He WILL be found guilty because I have collected the evidence quite painstakingly at great personal expense. And he WILL be issued with a Remedy Instruction.

If he fails to meet the Remedy Instruction he WILL be outlawed.

And once he is outlawed I WILL deal with him in the harshest of possible terms.

I am not a man to be trifled with. And Alan has, of his own free will, trifled with me well enough.

I will be releasing another statement to all members of both houses soon enough now that I have the full file from the citizenship processing section.

Best Regards

Peter-Andrew: Nolan(c)
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Letter to all members of the Irish Parliament

There are at least a few guys from Ireland here.

You will want to read this.

Direct link to PDF.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/Lin ... nload=true

Forum entry.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/ire ... fault.aspx

Until men are willing to do this? Nothing will change about your home countries.