Congress Moves To Ban Guns

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I expect guns will be popular gifts this christmas.

http://preparednessdaily.com/2012/12/re ... %e2%80%9d/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Congress Moves To Ban Guns

Post by zboy1 »

Taco wrote:I expect guns will be popular gifts this christmas.

Uh, oh. Here we go with the banning of guns. I knew this knee-jerk reaction was going to happen. If Congress or Obama think the American people will not revolt, I don't know what they're thinking.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

The plan to ban machine guns of the M-16, AK-47 variety. Not other guns.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Guyver
Freshman Poster

Post by Guyver »

The second that the fed passes any law that tries to ban guns which blatantly f***s with peoples 2nd amendment rights will most likely be the catalyst of a new civil war.
Smart men learn from their mistakes. Wise men learn from other men's mistakes.

Knowledge is gained in bad experiences, but confidence is only gained through positive experiences.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I can't stand Michael Moore, but he's right when he compared Canada to the U.S. in his movie, Bowling for Columbine, and how Canadians are just as gun-loving as Americans--without all the violence and killings:

Canada & US - The Difference
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

zboy1 wrote:I can't stand Michael Moore, but he's right when he compared Canada to the U.S. in his movie, Bowling for Columbine, and how Canadians are just as gun-loving as Americans--without all the violence and killings:

Canada & US - The Difference

Canada has the highest canabis consumption of any country in the world that might be why there's less violent crime.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Apparently the shooter used guns belonging to his (single) mother. Clearly if anything is going to be banned it should be AW owning guns and single motherhood. AW are essentially all criminally insane psychopaths, so obviously they shouldn't be allowed to own guns. A ban on single motherhood would prevent all manner of crimes and other social pathology. I wonder why these bans are not being proposed.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:Clearly if anything is going to be banned it should be AW owning guns and single motherhood.
Couldn't agree more.
Cornfed wrote:AW are essentially all criminally insane psychopaths, so obviously they shouldn't be allowed to own guns. A ban on single motherhood would prevent all manner of crimes and other social pathology. I wonder why these bans are not being proposed.
LOL couldn't you stop at the first statement? :) What happened at the Lanza property doesn't show anything about AWs, other than that particular single mom may well have been a gun-toting psychopath in disguise, the kind so well portrayed by Annette Bening in American Beauty, only with more weapon. I would be quite curious to know who allowed that blonde woman to stash a mini-arsenal of semi-automatic weapon between a social game and a landscaped garden design.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Cornfed wrote:Apparently the shooter used guns belonging to his (single) mother. Clearly if anything is going to be banned it should be AW owning guns and single motherhood. AW are essentially all criminally insane psychopaths, so obviously they shouldn't be allowed to own guns. A ban on single motherhood would prevent all manner of crimes and other social pathology. I wonder why these bans are not being proposed.
+1 and even better, ban women from voting away men's property & rights!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Cornfed wrote:Apparently the shooter used guns belonging to his (single) mother. Clearly if anything is going to be banned it should be AW owning guns and single motherhood. AW are essentially all criminally insane psychopaths, so obviously they shouldn't be allowed to own guns. A ban on single motherhood would prevent all manner of crimes and other social pathology. I wonder why these bans are not being proposed.
Studies show that children raised by single mothers are more likely to get involved with drugs, become alcoholics, commit crimes, more likely to wind up in prison and more likely to commit suicide.

A ban on single motherhood is an awesome idea, I want to see congress put that into law! :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Obormot
Freshman Poster

Post by Obormot »

jamesbond wrote:
A ban on single motherhood is an awesome idea, I want to see congress put that into law! :lol:
Awesome idea!
Especially since unlike with guns it's not against US constitution.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Congress Moves To Ban Guns

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:I expect guns will be popular gifts this christmas.

Meanwhile, where their own kids go to school ...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... ce-Officer
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... et-Service
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything