We Don't Need No Education

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

We Don't Need No Education

Post by Jester »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

This kind of reminded me of voting today. We voted on mileage increase for people out in the sticks. And I remember how a parent was whining on the radio about her child's educational future..... blah, blah, blah. Call me cynical, and while I respect Djfourmoney and some other liberals, and while I respect education, I just think people are too into in the box thinking. "If they don't increase this or that sub-account for education, we are foomed", yet we keep increasing budgets. For me, the option was simple. (I put f instead of d by accident, but then it seemed kind of ironic, so I kept it :D )
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I'm enchanted by the double-negatives in the title of this thread. :-P
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E_Irizarry wrote:I'm enchanted by the double-negatives in the title of this thread. :-P

:lol:
I don't guess I need to be sayin' no thanks... but thank you kindly, just the same!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Jester wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:I'm enchanted by the double-negatives in the title of this thread. :-P

:lol:
I don't guess I need to be sayin' no thanks... but thank you kindly, just the same!
That sounded "mad ig'nant". LOL
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Well, the Libertarian ethos just seems quaint, but I understand the message. School was a total waste for me. About 10% of my knowledge was acquired in school and 90% through my own studies over the last two years since dropping out. School very near killed me. Literally. I was just bankrupt of meaning. For most of human history kids worked with their parents. Cavemen teaching their sons to hunt all the way to the medieval era with master/apprenticeship. We need to bring the concept of heirs back and stop outsourcing. Its obviously preferential since parents are more likely to share habits, intellectual capacity, moral beliefs with their children than a teacher. Not to mention have a greater vested interest.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

abcdavid01 wrote:Well, the Libertarian ethos just seems quaint, but I understand the message. School was a total waste for me. About 10% of my knowledge was acquired in school and 90% through my own studies over the last two years since dropping out. School very near killed me. Literally. I was just bankrupt of meaning. For most of human history kids worked with their parents. Cavemen teaching their sons to hunt all the way to the medieval era with master/apprenticeship. We need to bring the concept of heirs back and stop outsourcing. Its obviously preferential since parents are more likely to share habits, intellectual capacity, moral beliefs with their children than a teacher. Not to mention have a greater vested interest.
Corporate training has the same general prolem as state education. They hire the least-skilled person who can be manipulated into getting the job done acceptably. Training is given only minimally. No vested interest.