I am Pissed Off At American Liberals

Discuss issues related to politics, government and law.
zacb
Experienced Poster

I am Pissed Off At American Liberals

Post by zacb »

Let me just point out how I have respect for djfourmoney, even if I may disagree with him. Having said that, I will express how I am feeling. I got into a debate with an aspie liberal about Obamacare. They are accusing republicans of being race baiters and every other name in the book, but just give president Obama a pass. They say the republicans are trying to just be cold. What don;t these people understand? We are going to freaking default!!! And if we don't do that, then our money will be shit paper. Even my liberal college professor agrees with that. I agree both sides are retarded, but I hate all the lies, that obamacare will help working families. BS! If that is the case, why are we hearing of so many cases on twitter of people's insurance going up? Obama is a fascist, plain and simple. And then when I say they are being a thief, they say how dare I! Why the hell should I be part of this thing called society, where regardless of how people treat me, I need to pay for their harbor dredging, or their this or their that? Why don't they see that they are basically sucking the government off ? (I am sorry for the wording, but this makes me mad). Why can't they leave me and others alone?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: I am Pissed Off At American Liberals

Post by Teal Lantern »

zacb wrote:Let me just point out how I have respect for djfourmoney, even if I may disagree with him. Having said that, I will express how I am feeling. I got into a debate with an aspie liberal about Obamacare. They are accusing republicans of being race baiters and every other name in the book, but just give president Obama a pass. They say the republicans are trying to just be cold. What don;t these people understand? We are going to freaking default!!! And if we don't do that, then our money will be shit paper. Even my liberal college professor agrees with that. I agree both sides are retarded, but I hate all the lies, that obamacare will help working families. BS! If that is the case, why are we hearing of so many cases on twitter of people's insurance going up? Obama is a fascist, plain and simple. And then when I say they are being a thief, they say how dare I! Why the hell should I be part of this thing called society, where regardless of how people treat me, I need to pay for their harbor dredging, or their this or their that? Why don't they see that they are basically sucking the government off ? (I am sorry for the wording, but this makes me mad). Why can't they leave me and others alone?
Dig up names of all those organizations, companies, unions, etc. that supported O-care before it got passed, and now are seeking (and many already have) waivers for themselves.
Have your friends explain why such a "good deal" needs waivers.

Also, if they work full time, that may be about to change or their h/c premiums are about to soar.
Have them explain why Congress subsidized coverage for its own staffers (lib staffers included).
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Arguing with liberals is pointless. They just drag you into the mud of delusion where, in their feeble minds, everything can be solved with more social programs, political correctness, and pseudo-tolerance.
I agree. These oily control freaks need to be ignored.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

The thing is, Obamacare is happening, one way or another. Forcing the government to shut down isn't going to make both the Senate and president back down. Basically this is a repeat of Newt's stunt some time ago that will do nothing but cost the GOP votes in the next election. If the people of the united states loathed obamacare so much, they would have voted his ass out of office and given the senate to the GOP. That didnt happen, the majority has spoken, GG, no re.

I hate both sides of the fence, from the politically correct, dogmatically anti-individualist democrats to the corporate whoring, anti-choice in (consumer, women's rights, voter suppression, you name it) republicans. They are all scum and we would be better off if someone turned K street and everything for 100 miles to ash.

You may side more with one side than the other, but if you get right down to it, you're getting f***ed either way, you basically just get to pick the orifice.